Replies: 8455
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:32:42 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Pictures Part Deux

Started by Shen Li, August 06, 2023, 06:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on July 02, 2024, 12:18:57 AMThey will eat any human food except meat.

My Son tried to give the squirrel a cupcake  :crampe:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor on July 02, 2024, 12:28:12 AMMy Son tried to give the squirrel a cupcake  :crampe:
Did it take it? If he left it and walked away it would take it. I threw a doughnut to a squirrel. It took it.

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on July 02, 2024, 12:35:25 AMDid it take it? If he left it and walked away it would take it. I threw a doughnut to a squirrel. It took it.

We was about to leave, and he had run up the tree with the pizza, and we didn't see him again. He had to eat enough so he could carry it lol, cause he couldn't carry it at first  :crampe:

Lokmar

On the farm, I usually give squirrels a .22LR. They dont like em!
Funny Funny x 2 View List

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar on July 03, 2024, 12:31:06 AMOn the farm, I usually give squirrels a .22LR. They dont like em!
I shoot gophers with my 22. They attract badgers that dig big holes and my cattle break their legs if they step in badger holes.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor on July 03, 2024, 12:21:56 AMWe was about to leave, and he had run up the tree with the pizza, and we didn't see him again. He had to eat enough so he could carry it lol, cause he couldn't carry it at first  :crampe:
The squirrel should have folded it in half, lol.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on July 03, 2024, 01:11:57 PMThe squirrel should have folded it in half, lol.

No chance, it was nasty ass Dominos  :crampe: