Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Pictures Part Deux

Started by Shen Li, August 06, 2023, 06:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shen Li

A raspberry mojito. My fave drink.

Agree Agree x 1 View List

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Dove on December 01, 2023, 03:33:45 PMWe have a family up the street who leaves their skeletons from Halloween out and puts Christmas hats and stuff on them and incorporates them into the Christmas decorations lol. They've been doing that for like 15 years.

The shit part is they are Biden supporters and
Kill them! With Fire!!! Before those evil leftie skeletons can get to a ballot box!

Or worse, before they get to you
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Dove

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on December 06, 2023, 03:29:56 AMKill them! With Fire!!! Before those evil leftie skeletons can get to a ballot box!

Or worse, before they get to you

Everytime we drive or walk past that house my man grumbles lol.

There is also a family of fucking midgets on the other street and he wanted to sneak to their house together and turn their walkway into a yellow brick road with spray paint LOL

They are also Biden supporters.
Funny Funny x 1 View List
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Dove on December 06, 2023, 05:06:25 PMEverytime we drive or walk past that house my man grumbles lol.

There is also a family of fucking midgets on the other street and he wanted to sneak to their house together and turn their walkway into a yellow brick road with spray paint LOL

They are also Biden supporters.
Evil Blood and I were going to do a LoCo-centric songflame at one point based on the "Follow The Yellow Brick Road"... a kind of glottal falsetto of "swallow your swimmers and choad" but Brawl Hall was divebombing towards obscurity by that point and we didn't bother.

It's too bad - you could have had that shit blaring out your car stereo every time you tootled past those Biden loving Oompah Loompahs.  :crampe:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Dove

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on December 06, 2023, 08:26:21 PMEvil Blood and I were going to do a LoCo-centric songflame at one point based on the "Follow The Yellow Brick Road"... a kind of glottal falsetto of "swallow your swimmers and choad" but Brawl Hall was divebombing towards obscurity by that point and we didn't bother.

It's too bad - you could have had that shit blaring out your car stereo every time you tootled past those Biden loving Oompah Loompahs.  :crampe:

We would do it, too  :crampe:

Dove

So this is me...senior pictures...1999.

I was 18.

Informative Informative x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Dove on December 06, 2023, 10:22:18 PMSo this is me...senior pictures...1999.

I was 18.

Nice picture kid.
Love Love x 2 View List

Dove

This is me just last week

My skank ass  :drunk2:
Agree Agree x 1 Informative Informative x 1 Love Love x 1 View List

Herman

In 1999 I was 31 years old and working in Nigeria.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Seamajor1

Quote from: Dove on December 06, 2023, 10:34:18 PMThis is me just last week

My skank ass  :drunk2:

Hello Dove. Sounds like all is well with you. Nice to see you posting here
Love Love x 1 View List

DKG

Love Love x 1 View List

Shen Li

The Alberta legislature building.

Shen Li

This will be my last X-mas in Canada. This is downtown Edmonton.

Shen Li

Shen Li

This is inside a nearby Cabela's store. I used to take my sons there because their Sanata display included stuffed reindeer.