Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:29:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

Pictures Part Deux

Started by Shen Li, August 06, 2023, 06:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shen Li

Dove

Quote from: Shen Li on December 10, 2023, 07:50:02 PMThis will be my last X-mas in Canada. This is downtown Edmonton.

I'm living back in my hometown and this year I'm gonna be taking my girls to downtown Rochester. It's right around the corner.

When I was a little girl my great aunt took me all the time. They have beautiful Christmas displays. Been hoping for snow before we go but we may not get it until Christmas.

I'll share pics when we go. It's much different than it was when I was kid but it's still cool.

We are doing decorating tomorrow and baking cookies all day.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Herman

Quote from: Dove on December 14, 2023, 01:03:53 AMI'm living back in my hometown and this year I'm gonna be taking my girls to downtown Rochester. It's right around the corner.

When I was a little girl my great aunt took me all the time. They have beautiful Christmas displays. Been hoping for snow before we go but we may not get it until Christmas.

I'll share pics when we go. It's much different than it was when I was kid but it's still cool.

We are doing decorating tomorrow and baking cookies all day.
There is a Rochester in Michigan?

Dove

Herman

Agree Agree x 1 View List

Dove

Quote from: Herman on December 14, 2023, 01:20:54 AMI only know the one in New York.

Yep. We have one here too lol.

Of course ours is better.  :thumbup2:

JOE

Quote from: Herman on December 06, 2023, 10:39:48 PMIn 1999 I was 31 years old and working in Nigeria.

I remember the year you was born.

The Vietnam War was in full swing.
There were a lotta draft dodgers and hippies in Canada too.

Herman

Quote from: JOE on December 14, 2023, 02:00:39 AMI remember the year you was born.

The Vietnam War was in full swing.
There were a lotta draft dodgers and hippies in Canada too.
Congratulations on your memory.

Shen Li

Kingsway Mall. I hate going there because it is in the heart of crackville.

Shen Li

Obviously this isn't a pic I took. However, I saw a poster like this yesterday. The shit whites will waste their money on.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Dove

Home made sushi from Friday night.

My BF had never tried sushi before I moved in here. And me and my daughter (the 18 year old) get it all the time. So we got him to try it.

So he bought a sushi making kit and now we have homemade sushi often. We create rolls and stuff. It's fun.

We also make charcuterie boards every week...but he refuses to use the word "charcuterie" so we call them Chicago boards...Shenanigan boards....Chattahoochee boards...Shakira boards..whatever comes out lol.

Dove

Washed it down with this  :pardon:

He said the name made him think of me  :drunk2:

I also pulled a bunch of his parents old Christmas stuff up from the basement and my daughter and I started putting it up.

Dove

We started putting up this whole village. Can't put the whole thing on the lower part because of Eddie, Prudence and my 7 year old

Didnt hang the socks yet, either. I'm wondering if I should hang his mother's sock. It's his first Christmas since she died.

Thiel

Quote from: Dove on December 17, 2023, 07:35:47 PM

Home made sushi from Friday night.

My BF had never tried sushi before I moved in here. And me and my daughter (the 18 year old) get it all the time. So we got him to try it.

So he bought a sushi making kit and now we have homemade sushi often. We create rolls and stuff. It's fun.

We also make charcuterie boards every week...but he refuses to use the word "charcuterie" so we call them Chicago boards...Shenanigan boards....Chattahoochee boards...Shakira boards..whatever comes out lol.
They look like Japanese restaurant quality. Good job. :good:

What is that red dipping sauce. I always get wasabi and mix it with soya sauce.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Thiel

Quote from: Dove on December 17, 2023, 07:45:01 PM

We started putting up this whole village. Can't put the whole thing on the lower part because of Eddie, Prudence and my 7 year old

Didnt hang the socks yet, either. I'm wondering if I should hang his mother's sock. It's his first Christmas since she died.
A nice tree with modest decorations. My sister used to go overboard with decorations when her kids were little.
gay, conservative and proud