Replies: 7380
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:05:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Pictures Part Deux

Started by Shen Li, August 06, 2023, 06:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dove

Quote from: Thiel on December 17, 2023, 08:17:04 PMA nice tree with modest decorations. My suster used to go overboard with decorations when her kids were little.

Thanks! I've never been fussy or showy...I have had kids for the past 22 years lol. It's about family and memories.

Most all my decorations on the tree were made by my daughers. My BF didn't usually bother putting anything on the tree....so I busted out my stuff. So we have all our Christmas stuff mixed together now lol.

Everyone has a wooden tree ornament with their name on it EXCEPT my BF. So I'm getting one.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: Thiel on December 17, 2023, 08:14:10 PMThey look like Japanese restaurant quality. Good job. :good:

What is that red dipping sauce. I always get wasabi and mix it with soya sauce.

He is good at everything he does. It's ridiculous.

That's just cocktail sauce. We also made popcorn shrimp in the airfryer lol

Herman

We gor the tree up, but we couldn't put presents under it because I had my grandkids at the farm this weekend. They are coming again on Christmas eve.

I gotta stay sober to put their toys under the tree on Christmas eve. I love and hate Christmas.
Love Love x 1 View List

Dove

Squishy has been learning to text and she texts me when she's with Babba. She is home now but this from earlier today just melted me. I love getting texts from her.  She is getting used to typing messages so if it's hard to read....let me know lol

My sweet baby girl.

Yes I do "affirmations" with her.

Thiel

Quote from: Herman on December 17, 2023, 09:40:32 PMWe gor the tree up, but we couldn't put presents under it because I had my grandkids at the farm this weekend. They are coming again on Christmas eve.

I gotta stay sober to put their toys under the tree on Christmas eve. I love and hate Christmas.
Since you have grandkids, I will bet you love Christmas more than you hate it.
gay, conservative and proud

Herman

Quote from: Thiel on December 18, 2023, 05:22:36 PMSince you have grandkids, I will bet you love Christmas more than you hate it.
I am liking Christmas a lot more since I became a grandpa.

Shen Li

I bought this from Costco. I'm taking it with me to Singapore.

Shen Li

This is in our neighbour's yard. I like it.

Dove

We did box cookie houses tonight

I did not have the energy to go all out with homemade ginger bread and all that fancy shit I was gonna do.

But the man went and got these and we made them today. Well...mostly Squish

Oreo and sour patch kids lol

Thiel

Quote from: Dove on December 19, 2023, 08:27:31 PMWe did box cookie houses tonight

I did not have the energy to go all out with homemade ginger bread and all that fancy shit I was gonna do.

But the man went and got these and we made them today. Well...mostly Squish

Oreo and sour patch kids lol
That looks so, so um, so fattening. We can always start a keto diet in 2024.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Shen Li

This is True Dope's Canada. Mass homelessness or almost homeless because of his bad policies. He has lost control of immigration. We cannot take in 1.5 million people in one year and have enough housing for them all. Not to mention it is bankrupting public health care, and swelling classrooms.

And then there are his green mandates that not only interfere in provincial jurisdiction, they add $55, 000 to the cost of building each house.

Sad Sad x 2 View List

Dove

Prudence finally adjusting to sharing a house with a dog.

Shen Li

From our walk today. This is inside the city limits and right off of a major thoroghfare.

Shen Li

Quote from: Dove on December 27, 2023, 02:10:43 AM

Prudence finally adjusting to sharing a house with a dog.
We have a long haired cat too.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Shen Li

I'm glad to be getting out of my libtard city and libtard country. However, part of me will miss Canada.

A frozen river.
Agree Agree x 1 View List