Replies: 7374
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:29:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

British Colonialism

Started by caskur, August 07, 2023, 04:19:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

I hope this sorts out the British haters...

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Oerdin

Probably the single best thing that happened toost of those places.

Oerdin

The claims about victimhood are mostly garbage.  Please watch this video about how this idiocy spreads.

https://youtube.com/shorts/V91kENu5hE8?feature=share

Shen Li

Quote from: Oerdin on August 07, 2023, 03:27:07 PM
The claims about victimhood are mostly garbage.  Please watch this video about how this idiocy spreads.

No volume.

caskur

The VOICE is needed to solve all the problems!

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Oerdin on August 07, 2023, 03:27:07 PM

I don't think there is a tribe or people from the beginning of time who hasn't been scathed by a group of evil doers but after the war WW2 there hasn't been any in Western Nations. ONLY Asian war where the Asian people asked for assistance from the west.

That woman in the video is talking out of her arse.

Millions have died... it is called war and pestilence  (Spanish flu) that killed people and not Colonialism.

Colonialism brought health, education, taps and baths and nice soft beds... ; .... with pillows.
- Andy Warhol

DKG

Quote from: caskur on August 08, 2023, 07:40:15 AM
I don't think there is a tribe or people from the beginning of time who hasn't been scathed by a group of evil doers but after the war WW2 there hasn't been any in Western Nations. ONLY Asian war where the Asian people asked for assistance from the west.

That woman in the video is talking out of her arse.

Millions have died... it is called war and pestilence  (Spanish flu) that killed people and not Colonialism.

Colonialism brought health, education, taps and baths and nice soft beds... ; .... with pillows.
Colonialism robbed occupied countries blind.

caskur

- Andy Warhol

Oerdin

Quote from: DKG on August 08, 2023, 08:03:31 AM
Colonialism robbed occupied countries blind.

Please explain how Kenya was worse off because of colonialism, or Hong Kong, or Alberta.

caskur

Quote from: Oerdin on August 08, 2023, 10:53:51 AM
Please explain how Kenya was worse off because of colonialism, or Hong Kong, or Alberta.

or anywhere .... this should be good.
- Andy Warhol

Oerdin

It is wonderful to see one of these lying, racist, low I.Q., self described Communist troons getting stomped like the cockroach it is.

Notice how the troon claims facts which contradict it's wild lies are "racist".

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Oerdin on August 08, 2023, 01:23:07 PM
It is wonderful to see one of these lying, racist, low I.Q., self described Communist troons getting stomped like the cockroach it is.

Britain's tranny splibs are worse than our tranny splibs!

Herman

Quote from: Oerdin on August 08, 2023, 01:23:07 PM

That tranny clown does not have a clue what he is talking about and the facts prove it.

caskur

Very, very interesting how this cooon spent  50 million....lol, on himself. I strongly suggest Soulbro watches This, CLOSELY.

- Andy Warhol

DKG

Quote from: caskur on August 09, 2023, 09:06:49 AM
Very, very interesting how this cooon spent  50 million....lol, on himself. I strongly suggest Soulbro watches This, CLOSELY.

A con man. There are lots of them around.