Replies: 7374
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:29:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

British Colonialism

Started by caskur, August 07, 2023, 04:19:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKG

Quote from: caskur on August 21, 2023, 05:53:52 PMThat is wrong.

The Japanese
 kept slaves in WW 2

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comfort_women

It was tolerated as an emergency war measure from 1932-1945

Toyotomi Hideyoshi abolished slavery in Japan in 1590. Right before the start of the Edo period.

caskur

Quote from: DKG on August 21, 2023, 06:14:02 PMIt was tolerated as an emergency war measure from 1932-1945

Toyotomi Hideyoshi abolished Japan in 1590. Right before the start of the Edo period.

It was sex slavery in WW 2 AND nothing to do with any emergency and it was still slavery so they banned nothing...

And the women raped against their will were  12 and 13 year olds. So the Japanese raped children.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Those filthy fukin Japs needed nuked about 4 more times before they got their just deserts.

DKG

Quote from: caskur on August 21, 2023, 06:18:58 PMIt was sex slavery in WW 2 AND nothing to do with any emergency and it was still slavery so they banned nothing...

And the women raped against their will were  12 and 13 year olds. So the Japanese raped children.
Imperial Japan didn't suddenly legalize slavery three hundred and forty years after it was struck down. Unofficially slavery happened in Imperial Japan as it did in American, British, and French territories after slavery became illegal.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Check out the owners of the slave trading boats operating between Africa and the Americas and you'll see an amazing amount of Jewish names on the list. 
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

This is good... if you want to see a leftie trouble making slag this black lawyer, I can't stand her.....

sensible stuff from the black man

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Quote from: caskur on August 23, 2023, 02:37:44 AMThis is good... if you want to see a leftie trouble making slag this black lawyer, I can't stand her.....

sensible stuff from the black man

I saw about five minutes. There are lots of videos like it. The guy is right of course.

caskur

Quote from: Herman on August 23, 2023, 02:45:25 AMI saw about five minutes. There are lots of videos like it. The guy is right of course.

You should watch the whole lot.... you always half do everything... slacker!!
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Quote from: caskur on August 23, 2023, 02:50:40 AMYou should watch the whole lot.... you always half do everything... slacker!!
I am getting old. Give me a break.

caskur

Another good one. All people were very civil as these discussions should be unlike the deranged lefties at BF...

- Andy Warhol