Replies: 7549
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:10:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Lipstick Alley is some of the biggest and dumb bitches on this planet

Started by Frood, August 04, 2023, 09:31:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

So somebody attacked me...I attacked back and suggested that they had too much jab juice permeating in their membrane..

I got put onto a time out until September and they didn't. They complained, I didn't.

:yeahhh:

This is why black chicks are avoided in bedroom conquests and romances.

Most, but not all...

The really tubby Murdock and Lily sized basketball in heels whores ruin it for the salient black beauties that would most assuredly come out...without the whore wars and ensuing retribution.

I'm kind of done with North America these days though... I prefer actual African immigrants who legally applied to come to Australia and take care of business without the bitterness and bullshit.

Blahhhhhh...

Erica Mena

Message the admin. There is a contact admin button at the bottom of the page. They did this to me in the MLB Gary Coleman thread cuz someone was playing with the report button. They lifted the ban right away.
<t></t>

Frood

Tbh...  this happens to me constantly over the months whether I intended for it or not.

I don't have the drive to bicker with those sorts.

I'll just not fuck them. Their loss...
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Adolf Oliver Bush

I won't listen to Celine Dion. Too much jab juice permeating her membrane I suspect.

Or maybe it's that noise she queefs out on the regular. Seriously, I have heard cats fuck with more impressive vocal characteristics.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on August 05, 2023, 03:31:48 PM
I won't listen to Celine Dion. Too much jab juice permeating her membrane I suspect.

Or maybe it's that noise she queefs out on the regular. Seriously, I have heard cats fuck with more impressive vocal characteristics.
No Celine on your Itunes Got it.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Frood on August 04, 2023, 10:10:54 AM
Tbh...  this happens to me constantly over the months whether I intended for it or not.

I don't have the drive to bicker with those sorts.

I'll just not fuck them. Their loss...

Someone is reporting you repeatedly. They do that there if you piss them off so you'll get put on time out.

I'm in one of the best threads there and learned quick how some of them roll.
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on August 09, 2023, 09:45:45 AM

Someone is reporting you repeatedly. They do that there if you piss them off so you'll get put on time out.

yeah.. I had one that followed me everywhere anytime I logged in

it was very creepy. She must have been some lizzo type bitch just like Oak and Murdy

what's your handle over there?

Erica Mena

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 09, 2023, 10:11:49 AM
yeah.. I had one that followed me everywhere anytime I logged in

it was very creepy. She must have been some lizzo type bitch just like Oak and Murdy

what's your handle over there?

I'll text it to you lol.

Them broads are vicious. Some of the best trolls too
<t></t>

DKG

It would not be for me.

Oerdin

I never registered there because it seemed full of stupid people.

Herman

Quote from: Oerdin on August 09, 2023, 01:16:08 PM
I never registered there because it seemed full of stupid people.
It is, but I aint there for serious discussions, Speaking of the coloured gal forum, there are do for a visit from old Herman.

Frood

I know.

And there's no ability to really challenge it once it happens.

Typical niggers.
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: Frood on August 09, 2023, 03:55:43 PM
I know.

And there's no ability to really challenge it once it happens.

Typical niggers.
That is coloured Americans for ya. West Africans aint like that.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: DKG on August 05, 2023, 03:39:40 PM
No Celine on your Itunes Got it.
Also no iTunes. Why rent a music collection when I can own one?
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles