Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:38:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

The Corrupt Democrat Machine Fears RFK Jr. At Least As Much As Trump

Started by Shen Li, August 04, 2023, 11:07:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shen Li

From a 10 second search.

QuoteFact check: RFK Jr.'s misleading viral claim about Secret Service protection
https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/28/politics/fact-check-rfk-biden-secret-service-protection-denial/index.html

QuoteA running list of RFK Jr.'s controversies
https://theweek.com/2024-presidential-election/1025265/a-running-list-of-rfk-jrs-controversies

Quote'Republican stooge': RFK Jr mocked after it's revealed half his Super PAC funding comes from GOP mega donor
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/republican-stooge-rfk-jr-mocked-202656789.html

QuoteRFK Jr.'s campaign filings show payments to a litany of Republicans and controversial activists, including some anti-vaxxers
https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/25/politics/rfk-jr-campaign-filings-kfile/index.html

QuoteJFK's grandson calls RFK Jr.'s presidential candidacy an 'embarrassment' and 'vanity project'
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/jfks-grandson-calls-rfk-jrs-presidential-candidacy-embarrassment-vanit-rcna95525

Oerdin

Shen Li

A debate between Biden and RFK would change that. The Democrat corruption machine knows that and that is why Biden won't debate RFK.

I hope RFK runs as an indy.

DKG

Quote from: Shen Li on August 05, 2023, 12:16:45 AM
He will not do that. He wants to influence the Dems. But, if he did run as an independent he could siphon more votes from Trump than Biden.  Something to think about.

DKG

The US has a two tiered justice system depending on party affiliation.

Corrupt Democrats and their fake 'justice'

The wheels of justice sometimes grind very slowly.

Or not at all.

In our current system, it appears that the only thing that matters is which party you belong to.

Corrupt Democrats almost never face punishment for their crimes. It doesn't matter how glaring the evidence.

IRS official Lois Lerner retired with full benefits after getting caught using the IRS to target conservative groups such as tea parties during the Obama years. Likewise, FBI officials who pushed the false Russian collusion hoax against former President Donald Trump before and after the 2016 election have never faced justice. Nor have congressional Democrats like Adam Schiff, who got caught in blatant lies, saying he had proof of Russian collusion when he did not. Or Hillary Clinton for her 33,000 "lost" emails and smashed cellphones.

No one in the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee, which paid for the fake dossier that launched the first impeachment of Mr. Trump, is facing any serious charges.

Republicans, on the other hand, such as former Trump national security advisor Michael Flynn, who a politicized FBI entrapped, are guilty before they are proven innocent.

No one in the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee, which paid for the fake dossier that launched the first impeachment of Mr. Trump, is facing any serious charges.

Republicans, on the other hand, such as former Trump national security advisor Michael Flynn, who a politicized FBI entrapped, are guilty before they are proven innocent.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/jan/9/corrupt-democrats-and-their-fake-justice/

Adolf Oliver Bush

I doubt the DNC fear RFK as much as they fear Trump. Fact is they can damage RFK by misrepresenting him; when they try that shit on the Don, his numbers only seem to go up.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

Quote from: Shen Li on August 05, 2023, 12:16:45 AM
A debate between Biden and RFK would change that. The Democrat corruption machine knows that and that is why Biden won't debate RFK.

RFK would only be our short lived consolation prize if elected... he doesn't have the beans or cunt factor to meaningfully stop travesties of the beauracrats any more than his uncle and his dad did. (And see where that got them... a short order placed at the Democrat Death Diner delivered at a deliriously expedited pace).

I like some of RFK's platform but he's not equipped for the job.

No... America and the world need Trump 2.0...
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on August 06, 2023, 08:01:30 AM
I doubt the DNC fear RFK as much as they fear Trump. Fact is they can damage RFK by misrepresenting him; when they try that shit on the Don, his numbers only seem to go up.
Would he roll over like another Dem outsider, Bernie Sanders did. That is the question.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: DKG on August 06, 2023, 12:01:26 PM
Would he roll over like another Dem outsider, Bernie Sanders did. That is the question.
Dunno. But if he does, then take it from me; that should be your unequivocal cue that he is unfit for leadership... period. As a former Bernie supporter, the minute he endorsed Hillary, after being so visibly fucked over by the DNC, I knew there and then that he was anything but leadership material.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Shen Li

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on August 07, 2023, 09:43:16 AM
Dunno. But if he does, then take it from me; that should be your unequivocal cue that he is unfit for leadership... period. As a former Bernie supporter, the minute he endorsed Hillary, after being so visibly fucked over by the DNC, I knew there and then that he was anything but leadership material.
BULLSEYE!!