The best topic

Replies: 6944
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:44:24 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Lined out threads

Started by DKG, August 09, 2023, 11:14:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

I can post videos in my Dayum thread, but if I type anything, it gets lined out.

JOE

Quote from: Herman on October 23, 2023, 02:58:03 AMMy Dayum thread is lined out. There aint no place to post videos of old Herman's coloured gals. Make that a priority.

Wrong post I reacted to.

Erase my reaction. thx

Herman

Quote from: JOE on November 29, 2023, 12:28:50 AMWrong post I reacted to.

Erase my reaction. thx
Huh. Meh, whatever.

JOE

Quote from: Herman on November 29, 2023, 12:29:37 AMHuh. Meh, whatever.

Actually Herm you made a funny comment about the skytrain in Vancouver. I was trying to find that one.

Herman

Quote from: JOE on November 29, 2023, 12:31:01 AMActually Herm you made a funny comment about the skytrain in Vancouver. I was trying to find that one.
Javier Milei thread

Herman

Herman

Garraty_47

Quote from: Herman on January 18, 2024, 09:43:36 PMGarraty old buddy, can you fix this thread.
https://thebluecashew.net/index.php/topic,12971.msg529350/boardseen.html#new

Sorry but GuestNest is out of my jurisdiction.
Might wanna ping Frood or Ollie.

Herman

Quote from: Garraty_47 on January 19, 2024, 09:46:32 AMSorry but GuestNest is out of my jurisdiction.
Might wanna ping Frood or Ollie.
Hell, I didn't even notice it was in Guest Nest.

Herman

It seems fossil fuels can also cool the planet.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/scientists-just-test-fired-a-cloud-device-over-american-soil-with-the-ultimate-aim-of-blocking-sunlight?utm_source=theblaze-dailyPM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__PM%202024-04-08&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20PM&tpcc=email
The University of Washington's Department of Atmospheric Sciences conceded that fossil fuel emissions and other human activities have long generated aerosols in the atmosphere that mix in with low-altitude clouds, causing them to brighten and reflect more sunlight, having a cooling effect on the earth's climate.

"I think most people are aware that there's a greenhouse gas effect that warms climate," UW MCB program director Sarah Doherty told the Weather Channel. "But what most people aren't aware of is that the particles that we've also been producing and adding to the atmosphere offset some of that climate warming. So, the overall effect is one of climate warming, but it would be a lot more without that particulate pollution."

With climate alarmists concerned over supposed global temperature increases and the corresponding war on fossil fuels sure to rob the clouds of a contributing brightener, some scientists are keen to pump out aerosols of their own.

I wanted to put this in a different thread.