Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Paying With a Chip Implant in the Hand

Started by Herman, August 09, 2023, 02:15:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herman

A woman who goes by "CHIP GIRL™️" recently shared a video of herself allegedly purchasing groceries using a chip implanted in her hand, which she originally had inserted as a security mechanism.

"Chip Girl" reportedly first got the chip installed as a replacement for having to use keys in her front door and household cupboards.

A new firmware update allegedly allowed the woman to pay for groceries using her hand for the first time.

"I'm at Whole Foods and I'm about to pay for my groceries with my hand," Waller said in a video posted to Twitter.

Waller has previously posted about her RFID chip; a July 2023 video featured captions that read "My name is chip girl ... because I have a chip inside my hand ... it's used as a key to open doors ... the doors to our house."

RFID chips used for security protocols have long been in use in countries like Sweden, as written about on CNET in 2015.

Employees for the high-tech office campus called Epicenter in Sweden began using chip implants to open doors and operate machinery in place of key cards.

"Today it's a bit messy — we need PIN codes and passwords. Wouldn't it be easy to just touch with your hand? That's really intuitive," a man named Hannes Sjoblad said at the time. In fact, he was allegedly convincing enough that a BBC News technology correspondent decided to be voluntarily chipped for a report.

In 2018, NPR reported that over 4,000 Swedes had been chipped by a company started by a body piercer.

"Having different cards and tokens verifying your identity to a bunch of different systems just doesn't make sense," said founder Jowan Osterlund. "Using a chip means that the hyper-connected surroundings that you live in every day can be streamlined."

One woman even claimed that the chip "basically solves [her] problems," as she used it to share her LinkedIn details at networking events to avoid having to spell out her name.
https://twitter.com/CensoredMen/status/1688024396701577217?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1688024396701577217%7Ctwgr%5E03817131242b8df88f3018c7eec96dffccb78386%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Fchip-payment-whole-foods-rfid

Adolf Oliver Bush

A very unsecure way of protecting your finances and assets if I may say so. I wonder how long it's going to take before muggers take to hacking off people's hands.

Or someone like Amazon decides to lock you out of them...ohh wait, they don't even need an RFID chip for that, do they?
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Herman

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on August 09, 2023, 02:33:05 PM
A very unsecure way of protecting your finances and assets if I may say so. I wonder how long it's going to take before muggers take to hacking off people's hands.

Or someone like Amazon decides to lock you out of them...ohh wait, they don't even need an RFID chip for that, do they?
All I know is that old Herman aint getting chipped.

Oliver the Second

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Revelation 13:16-17
King James Version

It's coming.
That's fire That's fire x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Oliver the Second on August 09, 2023, 04:37:04 PM
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Revelation 13:16-17
King James Version

It's coming.
Something is up.

JOE

Quote from: Herman on August 09, 2023, 04:40:50 PM
Something is up.

Corporations & the people who run them are quite obviously getting too greedy & power hungry.

Pretty soon people will revolt & the corporations' own shit will blow up in their face.

They aren't even subtle about it but thats why blowback is coming

DKG

Quote from: Herman on August 09, 2023, 02:15:16 PM
A woman who goes by "CHIP GIRL™️" recently shared a video of herself allegedly purchasing groceries using a chip implanted in her hand, which she originally had inserted as a security mechanism.

"Chip Girl" reportedly first got the chip installed as a replacement for having to use keys in her front door and household cupboards.

A new firmware update allegedly allowed the woman to pay for groceries using her hand for the first time.

"I'm at Whole Foods and I'm about to pay for my groceries with my hand," Waller said in a video posted to Twitter.

Waller has previously posted about her RFID chip; a July 2023 video featured captions that read "My name is chip girl ... because I have a chip inside my hand ... it's used as a key to open doors ... the doors to our house."

RFID chips used for security protocols have long been in use in countries like Sweden, as written about on CNET in 2015.

Employees for the high-tech office campus called Epicenter in Sweden began using chip implants to open doors and operate machinery in place of key cards.

"Today it's a bit messy — we need PIN codes and passwords. Wouldn't it be easy to just touch with your hand? That's really intuitive," a man named Hannes Sjoblad said at the time. In fact, he was allegedly convincing enough that a BBC News technology correspondent decided to be voluntarily chipped for a report.

In 2018, NPR reported that over 4,000 Swedes had been chipped by a company started by a body piercer.

"Having different cards and tokens verifying your identity to a bunch of different systems just doesn't make sense," said founder Jowan Osterlund. "Using a chip means that the hyper-connected surroundings that you live in every day can be streamlined."

One woman even claimed that the chip "basically solves [her] problems," as she used it to share her LinkedIn details at networking events to avoid having to spell out her name.
https://twitter.com/CensoredMen/status/1688024396701577217?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1688024396701577217%7Ctwgr%5E03817131242b8df88f3018c7eec96dffccb78386%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Fchip-payment-whole-foods-rfid
I read the government of China wants this.

Biggie Smiles

Wow.  Isn't there a Bible prophecy about this?

The mark of the beast?

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 09, 2023, 07:18:44 PM
Wow.  Isn't there a Bible prophecy about this?

The mark of the beast?
Nobody can buy or sell without it

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Herman on August 09, 2023, 02:53:43 PM
All I know is that old Herman aint getting chipped.
Mmmm, I'm not seeing the upside of it either. At least not in the conventional sense.

I think it's high time I built Electroboom's magic wand. Delivers a ton of static electricity, enough to flatten your shirt against your body at a distance of about a metre or so, so you can imagine the zap it delivers on contact. I'd planned to use it to scramble Amazon drones and the like, these RFID chips look like serious contenders for summary frying.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Zetsu

I was about to call this women stupid, but then I remember I once wanted to implant a bird cage into my torso so I can smuggle quails into Canada.  :oeudC:
Funny Funny x 1 View List
Permanently off his rocker

Shen Li

Quote from: Zetsu on August 17, 2023, 08:59:39 PMI was about to call this women stupid, but then I remember I once wanted to implant a bird cage into my torso so I can smuggle quails into Canada.  :oeudC:
Huh???
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Zetsu

Quote from: Shen Li on August 17, 2023, 09:27:32 PMHuh???

It was when bird flu was still a thing and Canadian customs banned the import of pet birds to Canada, lol then I thought of the stupid about installing a baseball size cage on the side of my belly.  :blush:
Permanently off his rocker

DKG

Quote from: Zetsu on August 19, 2023, 12:00:22 PMIt was when bird flu was still a thing and Canadian customs banned the import of pet birds to Canada, lol then I thought of the stupid about installing a baseball size cage on the side of my belly.  :blush:
You must really love raising birds.

Rancidmilko

Quote from: Zetsu on August 17, 2023, 08:59:39 PMI was about to call this women stupid, but then I remember I once wanted to implant a bird cage into my torso so I can smuggle quails into Canada.  :oeudC:

Couldn't you simply take the Richard Gere approach?
There\'s always a bigger fish.