Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

• The sad state of the community 5 0 5 1

The sad state of the community

Started by DKG, August 11, 2023, 01:41:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 11, 2023, 03:02:46 PM
I reserve the ped stuff for sewage major as I truly believe in my heart he is one.

He said a lot of things both at SG and BF which lend credence to this and then there is the matter of him storing pictures of naked children in his photobucket
The accusation though turns people off. I can see that when I looked at VF.

Biggie Smiles

Tell him we got good things in store for this forum

real - healthy and mature discussions

not 74 threads a day about all things hate trump masquerading as healthy and mature discussions

i'd even through my support behind him for Mod of our political board

Lokmar

All the ugly comes from years of these hard leftist assholes meme spamming, crying when their own tactics are used against them, and refusing to acknowledge when their logic has been revealed as incorrect or flawed. Its the equivalent of Trump being mean when they're insulted.

ACTUALLY having  aproductive debate with most libtards is an unrealistic pipe dream. I've spent 25 years at least doing it in good faith and it was wholly unproductive. When you win a debate with them, they act like children and spam. I finally came to grips with this at Brains forum. As I recall, BTW, Brain would actually engage in productive debate but then the cretins would show up and derail it.

reaps the honest

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 11, 2023, 03:06:22 PM
Tell him we got good things in store for this forum

real - healthy and mature discussions

not 74 threads a day about all things hate trump masquerading as healthy and mature discussions

i'd even through my support behind him for Mod of our political board

Just spoke to him and I think his experience at B/F has turned him right off of forums for a bit.

Quote from: vittyI've peeked in there a few times. No complaints; I'm just not in much of a forum-going space right now.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on August 11, 2023, 03:08:34 PM
All the ugly comes from years of these hard leftist assholes meme spamming, crying when their own tactics are used against them, and refusing to acknowledge when their logic has been revealed as incorrect or flawed. Its the equivalent of Trump being mean when they're insulted.

ACTUALLY having  aproductive debate with most libtards is an unrealistic pipe dream. I've spent 25 years at least doing it in good faith and it was wholly unproductive. When you win a debate with them, they act like children and spam. I finally came to grips with this at Brains forum. As I recall, BTW, Brain would actually engage in productive debate but then the cretins would show up and derail it.

amen brother

Poarka is now claiming pictures and videos are derailing a discussion thread. Topical pictures and videos mind you. O is going through it with them right now, as we speak

what a stark contrast to her position when her butt buddy admongo was doing it left and right here, at SG and BF eh?

Fuggin HIPPOcrit

DKG

Quote from: reaps the honest on August 11, 2023, 03:09:35 PM
Just spoke to him and I think his experience at B/F has turned him right off of forums for a bit.
I can understand that. If he changes his mind, tell him he can expect mature healthy discussions.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: reaps the honest on August 11, 2023, 03:09:35 PM

That jackass flynn really turned alot of people off

but ultimately I blame the boss. The fish stinks at the head.

When Peaches was over moderating in a biased manner with no consideration to justice I booted his ass as global moderator. An action he never quite got over. Oh well.

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 11, 2023, 03:11:59 PM
amen brother

Poarka is now claiming pictures and videos are derailing a discussion thread. Topical pictures and videos mind you. O is going through it with them right now, as we speak

what a stark contrast to her position when her butt buddy admongo was doing it left and right here, at SG and BF eh?

Fuggin HIPPOcrit
I saw a Politics thread there attacking Shen Li. That belongs in their version of Rejected.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on August 11, 2023, 03:14:21 PM
I saw a Politics thread there attacking Shen Li. That belongs in their version of Rejected.

mind you -- they'll allow attacks on Oerdin and Reggie to go completely unnoticed but will swoop on down with fire, fury and a bad case of hemorrhoids if someone not on team troon so much as insinuates an insult. Light hearted or not

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 11, 2023, 03:19:38 PM
mind you -- they'll allow attacks on Oerdin and Reggie to go completely unnoticed but will swoop on down with fire, fury and a bad case of hemorrhoids if someone not on team troon so much as insinuates an insult. Light hearted or not
In my opinion, politics is for discussion. Personal attacks are fine, but in the right sub. I am not saying people cannot have a little fun. But, we never modded any of Oldoc's incoherent angry rants when he posted in politics.

reaps the honest

Ironically politics was banned at B/F until Flynn went to the tranny forum and brought Oak back with her.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on August 11, 2023, 03:23:11 PM
In my opinion, politics is for discussion. Personal attacks are fine, but in the right sub. I am not saying people cannot have a little fun. But, we never modded any of Oldoc's incoherent angry rants when he posted in politics.

And he still cried foul as he picked up his buttplug and ran out of the sandbox with his diapers around his ankles like a dumb fucking retard with the buttplug up his ass and his thumb in his mouth.

But to see it actually happening to others on BF in real time? He'll stand their drooling in personal glee with that same buttplug now shoved in his mouth.

Omniscient

Bunghole Factory is too dense to see that joo at VF will be the final nail in the coffin for his forum.

Herman

Quote from: DKG on August 11, 2023, 01:41:57 PM
I took a look at BF and VF. I looked at Politics, Meltdown, and Assbox at BF. Politics was the only sub where I could read threads. I took a look at one thread in Politics and that was enough for me. It was all personal attacks and no discussion of issues. Calling Shen Li a dog eating communist was in a thread about left wing racism.  :crazy:

As for VF, it is livelier than I have seen it in years. The two reasons appear to be Biggie Smiles participation and Blurt's reappearance. The former is the reason for the latter. But, it is not for the better. The lame, but predictable "your forum is dead", no your forum is dead was present. We all post on the various forums so that it is a pretty stupid thing to say, but it is typical of Kuklinski who crawls out of the woodwork whenever a conservative shows up at VF.

Beyond that, there were accusations of pedophilia, go back to your forum and of course school yard insults. VF is a little different than this forum, SG and BF because they do not have a Politics or Rejected  type sub. So you have Blurt attacking the messenger rather than the message when indisputable facts of the Biden administration are posted. That is when he is not using obscure stats to falsely claim Florida is not a terrific place to live.
I forgot my password at deadskinmask's forum. I sure as hell aint going to try helping BF by registering there. They already have that Flynn faggot pretending to be me.

Lokmar

BF's goal has always been to be the ringmaster that haves both sides squabbling and then contacting him to bring out the ban hammer. The idiot has a serious god complex.

What do I base this on? BF personally imploring me to complain to him about aidsmans meme spam in retaliation for aidsman complaining about my insults to his gay ass.

No thanks. I aint a bitch type.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview