• The sad state of the community 5 0 5 1

The sad state of the community

Started by DKG, August 11, 2023, 01:41:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thiel

Agree Agree x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Thiel on March 18, 2024, 07:24:56 PMIt's more than that. He replies to posts with some strange comments that are not part of the flow of the discussion.
yes, that's one of the tell tale signs of his advanced stage libtardism -- it causes random and mostly unprovoked outbursts of TDS rants which have nothing to do with anything you happen to be discussing.

In fact, we could be discussing how Biden just dropped a nuke on Gaza and one of these retards with such an affliction will jump right in and start blathering on about impeachment, jan 6th, the 237 thousand court cases against him.. etc etc

they even do this when trying to highlight the accomplishments of a candidate they prefer. They tell you all about how orange man is bad... and oddly, have nothing to say about their candidate. weird shit
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Seamajor1

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 19, 2024, 09:59:52 AMAre you and Thiel close? Makes sense.
In what way would that make sense?

Are you attempting to insinuate something here?

Seamajor1

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 19, 2024, 11:10:18 AMTell me
Tell you what you are thinking?

that would require me to perform a frontal lobotomy which I am not willing to do.

How about you tell me what you're thinking. that's usually the way it works, you know
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Seamajor1

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 19, 2024, 11:11:47 AMTell you what you are thinking?

that would require me to perform a frontal lobotomy which I am not willing to do.

How about you tell me what you're thinking. that's usually the way it works, you know

I think and believe in constructive truthful concepts. Here's one. Send $ to Trump. Poor dude is broke
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 Dumb Dumb x 1 View List

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 19, 2024, 11:11:47 AMTell you what you are thinking?

How can so much stupidity be packed into Seadummy's elf sized body.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Seamajor1

Quote from: Brent on March 21, 2024, 02:05:25 PMHow can so much stupidity be packed into Seadummy's elf sized body.
Really Brent? He's got until Monday to find the cash. Who's stupid? Please tell me you're not interested in my body.

Brent

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 21, 2024, 05:21:37 PMReally Brent? He's got until Monday to find the cash. Who's stupid? Please tell me you're not interested in my body.
What a spamming retard. :s_laugh:
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Seamajor1

Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview