Replies: 7374
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:29:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

O

BF has been reduced to Lily and the Flynns talking shit about this forum

Started by Omniscient, August 11, 2023, 04:18:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

I like these reactions on posts but it doesn't record overall stats anywhere nor alerts the person of the reaction

Gonna code in another one

DKG

Biggie Smiles

Yeah I'm going to put something else in

As soon as I'm done writing up this report

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 13, 2023, 02:43:05 PM
Yeah I'm going to put something else in

As soon as I'm done writing up this report
If the reactions appeared it would be perfect. I like these bigger ones.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on August 13, 2023, 03:02:45 PM
If the reactions appeared it would be perfect. I like these bigger ones.

Yeah I know which ones you're talking about. They were not playing nice on the mobile theme so I had to ditch them

I didn't have time to recode the plugin.. but after I'm done with this report I'm writing for one of my customers I'll look into again

Reggie Essent

Quote from: caskur on August 13, 2023, 11:54:12 AM
Well he was quite sick with depression for a long while but sooner later you have no choice but to move on.
earlier this year he lost his significant other... He has/had two other ladies looking after him making sure he ate and so on.... like his mother or mother in law.... and a sister or sister in law.

I know what he is going through.  I too lost my best friend and one true love,  The grief can be overwhelming and I hope everyone here is spared such grief for years and years to come. 

As for moving on, that's why I came back online a while ago, to interact and joke with people and forget about the huge hole in the center of my being if only for an hour or two.

... of course, this post scotches that for today.

Shen Li

Quote from: Gurk_MacGuintey on August 13, 2023, 03:43:44 PM
I know what he is going through.  I too lost my best friend and one true love,  The grief can be overwhelming and I hope everyone here is spared such grief for years and years to come. 

As for moving on, that's why I came back online a while ago, to interact and joke with people and forget about the huge hole in the center of my being if only for an hour or two.

... of course, this post scotches that for today.
I'm sorry Reggie.

Reggie Essent

Biggie Smiles

I'm sorry to hear this old friend

I told Dove via text and she sends her deepest condolences

she will contact you via email directly

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 13, 2023, 08:14:26 PM
I'm sorry to hear this old friend

I told Dove via text and she sends her deepest condolences

she will contact you via email directly

Thanks, old friend.  I had spoken to Doves back at the end of last year,  She emailed me to see if I was still above ground as I hadn't been online for quite some time.  It was shortly after that that my loss happened.

I only mentioned it here as someone was asking about that X fellow, and I knew from one of his postings that he was going through the same thing.  We all must find our own therapies to get through.  Hopefully X finds his.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Gurk_MacGuintey on August 13, 2023, 08:22:01 PM
Thanks, old friend.  I had spoken to Doves back at the end of last year,  She emailed me to see if I was still above ground as I hadn't been online for quite some time.  It was shortly after that that my loss happened.

I only mentioned it here as someone was asking about that X fellow, and I knew from one of his postings that he was going through the same thing.  We all must find our own therapies to get through.  Hopefully X fins his.

Now I kinda feel a bit bad about starting that Ouija board thread where I'd ask his wife questions and she'd respond from beyond the ether. I had about 20 stock photos of various potential answers

"yes" if I asked if she'd ever witnessed X taking it in the ass.

No if the question was "was your hubby a decent fuck"

Numbers for any numerical based questions - etc etc

He didn't enjoy that very much. Kinda hates me to this day actually

But you know us Valhallan's .. tough as fucking nails. But damn... that did make realize I'm going to hell when I die.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 13, 2023, 08:26:38 PM

But you know us Valhallan's .. tough as fucking nails. But damn... that did make realize I'm going to hell when I die.

Just do right by those you love and everything should be cool.  I don't think message board karma counts in that realm. 

Herman

Butthurt Fagtory is on lockdown again. The piece of shit owner does not want folks seeing what a cemetery his forum is now. It looks like the deadbeat dad might have taken his Flynn handle and headed to his shitty apartment in the hood. I can't see the threads, so I aint sure.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview