Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

V

Bannend for giving lily shit emojis

Started by VITRIOL., August 11, 2023, 05:53:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Shen Li on August 13, 2023, 08:50:24 PM
Libtards are the most odious racists I have ever met.

And the funny thing is, when you point it out to them, they call you a racist.

Biggie Smiles

Ain't that the truth avatar_Reggie Essent and S

nothing but projection coming out of those animals

Desantis seeks to protect children from child predators like sewage major and the rest of those troons? He must be a child rapist himself -- their logic is twisted and warped

Awww

Oink, Oink was too much for the snowflakes to handle  :crampe: :crampe: :crampe: :crampe: Vitriol is banned..   

So much for [RAGE!] most despicable of fighting methods should be employed to ensure absolute victory.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 13, 2023, 08:54:46 PM
Ain't that the truth avatar_Reggie Essent and S

nothing but projection coming out of those animals

Desantis seeks to protect children from child predators like sewage major and the rest of those troons? He must be a child rapist himself -- their logic is twisted and warped

Oh yeah.  The Shrinks call it projection.  I remember back all the way to old Yahoo days when I'd make fun of disgusting homosexuals, the disgusting homosexuals would accuse me of being a closeted homo.  It's really weird, but there's definitely something about the Leftist mindset that causes them to accuse their enemies of thinking and doing exactly what they themselves think and do.

Dove

Quote from: Gurk_MacGuintey on August 13, 2023, 09:01:38 PM
Oh yeah.  The Shrinks call it projection.  I remember back all the way to old Yahoo days when I'd make fun of disgusting homosexuals, the disgusting homosexuals would accuse me of being a closeted homo.  It's really weird, but there's definitely something about the Leftist mindset that causes them to accuse their enemies of thinking and doing exactly what they themselves think and do.

They just project.

Stupid fucking pricks.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Dove on August 13, 2023, 09:02:43 PM
They just project.

Stupid fucking pricks.

that's why it's so easy to troll the dumbasses.  But you didn't hear that from me.

Dove

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 13, 2023, 08:37:55 PM
wait.. it was you?

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

kinda does make sense after all the dog eating comments that racist fat fuck made.

ever notice how libtards are the biggest racists when it comes down to it? All you have to do is poke them a little to make it come pouring out

Take for instance, Admong. Now true I had him on ignore but people were telling me over and over he was calling me a nigger and making all kinds of racial slurs agaprices.

Thack people

Now why would an avowed BLM supporter do something like that?

Oh yeah, because my girl is black and he thought that would up upset me

that and it's really only Black Length Matters as far as that faggot sissy is concerned

He was posting some intensely racist shit.  Acting like he was just doing your cock sucking troll back at you.

It was very cringey.

Dove

Quote from: Gurk_MacGuintey on August 13, 2023, 09:03:57 PM
that's why it's so easy to troll the dumbasses.  But you didn't hear that from me.

Hahaha look who you are talking to, sir!

:drunk2:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Gurk_MacGuintey on August 13, 2023, 09:01:38 PM

but funny how it doesn't apply to them on all the venom they spew against Trump

convenient little escape hatches they've worked out for themselves in their own tinny warped minds

And you see them trip themselves up at every twist and turn with their failed logic

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Dove on August 13, 2023, 09:04:24 PM

He was posting some intensely racist shit.  Acting like he was just doing your cock sucking troll back at you.

It was very cringey.

I was going to comment on that but I got distracted by something else that was shiny.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove on August 13, 2023, 09:04:24 PM

It was very cringey.

He's too stupid to even fire back symmetrically without making himself look like a self contradicting dumbass in the process

I win

Dove

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 13, 2023, 09:05:39 PM
but funny how it doesn't apply to them on all the venom they spew against Trump

convenient little escape hatches they've worked out for themselves in their own tinny warped minds

And you see them trip themselves up at every twist and turn with their failed logic

They use text book narcissistic abuse tactics.  A whole party of complete scum bags.

My oldest daughter just got back from Canada.  Her and her girlfriend went for the weekend and saw 8 plays.  She was talking about the leftards she encountered.....she said everywhere was "queer friendly".  Her and her gf HATE the gender cult. 

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Awww on August 13, 2023, 09:00:54 PM
Oink, Oink was too much for the snowflakes to handle  :crampe: :crampe: :crampe: :crampe: Vitriol is banned..   

So much for [RAGE!] most despicable of fighting methods should be employed to ensure absolute victory.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

rage!!!!!!!

VITRIOL.

I was banned.

I watched closely and saw multiple instances of engaged in conversation between Oink and Turnip Factory and knew it was her screeching in his ear.

I'll post screen shots later

Biggie Smiles

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview