Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

V

Bannend for giving lily shit emojis

Started by VITRIOL., August 11, 2023, 05:53:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

I have never been more proud of BF in my entire life. Hearing that he has self immolated his shitty forum has given me new found respect for him! LMFAO!  :laughinatu:
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 1 View List

VITRIOL

She is so excited about being a global moderator. It's really cringe at this point.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: VITRIOL on August 16, 2023, 03:08:06 PMShe is so excited about being a global moderator. It's really cringe at this point.

Most people begrudgingly accept forum duties to keep the communities going. ..not revel in teh authoritah
Winner Winner x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on August 16, 2023, 06:27:07 PMMost people begrudgingly accept forum duties to keep the communities going. ..not revel in teh authoritah

She's a fucking bum so that type of opportunity is going to seem like some magnificent accomplishment to her sorry ass.

She was at VF yesterday begging to make sure a bunch of morons didn't think poorly of her.

Like, that's the fucking litmus test you sorry fucking cow. If someone thinks you're awesome they're the moron
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar on August 16, 2023, 12:07:19 PMI have never been more proud of BF in my entire life. Hearing that he has self immolated his shitty forum has given me new found respect for him! LMFAO!  :laughinatu:
The owner of BF is piece of shit and an idiot.

reaps the honest

lmao bastard factory is so dead that even the owner has started to post multiple threads in meltdown to try and make the place look busy  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:

Biggie Smiles

Rotflmao!!!!

They have 15 ppl online

If you count lily 4 times like you're supposed to
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

So I fired up a proxy and took a look at butthole factory

what graveyard with 4 of his own alts occupying the who's online list  :s_laugh:

and who's that guy softie starting threads whining about me? Seems like I'm the only thing that drives any action at that morgue

Biggie Smiles

Notice how politics had to be dumped back into their "pure diarehia" area of that toilet

That's how civilized and mature the conversations were there AFTER all the big bad conservatives were banned to protect the snowflakes

Self pawn of the year  :crampe:  :s_laugh:

reaps the honest

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 17, 2023, 02:43:20 PMNotice how politics had to be dumped back into their "pure diarehia" area of that toilet

That's how civilized and mature the conversations were there AFTER all the big bad conservatives were banned to protect the snowflakes

Self pawn of the year  :crampe:  :s_laugh:

The place will be buzzing soon.Pooftard is bringing hundreds to that site  :crampe:  :crampe:

DKG

Quote from: reaps the honest on August 17, 2023, 03:46:05 PMThe place will be buzzing soon.Pooftard is bringing hundreds to that site  :crampe:  :crampe:
Are they still saying we are on life support?

reaps the honest

Quote from: DKG on August 17, 2023, 03:50:12 PMAre they still saying we are on life support?

Only Pooftard is saying that.

Mind you they have enough threads there about this place as this place has about them lol.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: reaps the honest on August 17, 2023, 03:51:27 PMOnly Pooftard is saying that.

Mind you they have enough threads there about this place as this place has about them lol.

Saying that while his funny looking face is pressed up against the glass constantly

All I'd have to do is give the windows a firm tap to give that guy a week long headache.

DKG

Quote from: reaps the honest on August 17, 2023, 03:51:27 PMOnly Pooftard is saying that.

Both forums keep tabs om the other. I have nothing against the people at BF.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on August 17, 2023, 04:01:12 PMBoth forums keep tabs om the other. I have nothing against the people at BF.

They seem to dislike you for some reason tho

Take it as a compliment to your character

If someone like Oak thinks you're a great guy it's time to soul search and do some deep evaluation

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview