Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

V

Bannend for giving lily shit emojis

Started by VITRIOL., August 11, 2023, 05:53:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 15 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur on August 12, 2023, 12:24:14 AM
This is Pushy Porker

Vvvv

"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely."
Right, but I'll bet the most "power" Poark has ever wielded was a mains powered drilldoe. And given Kalifornica's history of rolling blackouts and green energy aspirations, I expect it won't be long before her holes will be missing even that.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

reaps the honest

I bet the dumb fucks there think that Vitty account was me too lulz.

deport_liberals

Quote from: reaps the honest on August 12, 2023, 08:29:41 AM
I bet the dumb fucks there think that Vitty account was me too lulz.

They do.  Flynn, the failing pile of garbage, is one of the dumbest individuals ever to disgrace these boards.

Biggie Smiles

Really?

They didn't accuse it of being me?

I'm kinda disappointed. I had a real paranoia streak going there and their parent forum CBT

Witty Vitty

You can always tell when Lurch is looking at his site numbers in panic and disgust. He takes away the shoutbox.

It's not the shoutbox you idiot. It's the gimp and the blimp you turned loose on your forum destroying interest in your board.

Banning people for shit emojis? Really? What a fuggin jellyfish.

lou

I feel sorry for BF.  You know it's got to be exhausting signing on with his numerous alt accounts to make his site appear busy.  The poor guy probably hasn't had a good night's sleep in ages :(

reaps the honest

Quote from: deport_liberals on August 12, 2023, 09:50:27 AM
They do.  Flynn, the failing pile of garbage, is one of the dumbest individuals ever to disgrace these boards.

lmao like I'd ever go back there after the way they treated me.

Just goes to show how dumb those fucks are.

reaps the honest

What account shall I give the keys away to next ?

The stupid fucks there have NO IDEA how many accounts I use to troll there with bwhahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Keep lurking and watching you tards............

Colonel Crackskulls

"If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you."

DKG

Colonel Crackskulls

"If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you."

DKG

reaps the honest

So it looks like they have opened b/f again to veiwing.

And large lil is slagging me off left right and center lol.I mean,I've never been anything but cordial to that fucking rat.And it wants to take pot shots me knowing I can't respond.You fucking cowardly little cunt Lilly !! I was one of the very few people that was willing to give you chance and not take notice of what other people said.
People here probably noticed that I didn't join in the `let's bash Oak` but that will now change.You cowardly little nigger cunt making out I was somehow mad that  I got banned.
I got banned because not only did I want to expose that slimey slag Lotus but also expose the double standards that went on there.Here's a thing Lilly you lobotomized sand nigger ! That wasn't me running the `Vitriol` account.Dumb fucking spic cunt.

I lulz though at Cask slapping her around for her b/s.Thanks Cask for having my back.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview