Replies: 7376
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:29:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

This Place is Unusual....

Started by Colonel Crackskulls, August 11, 2023, 06:57:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colonel Crackskulls

"If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you."

Biggie Smiles

Colonel Crackskulls

"If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you."

Biggie Smiles

No sir!

Kenny Quatar.

Dont ask too many questions

He might be watching.

Colonel Crackskulls

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 11, 2023, 07:03:47 PM
No sir!

Kenny Quatar.

Dont ask too many questions

He might be watching.

Gotcha. Thanks for the tip.

Shen Li

Colonel Crackskulls

Shen Li

Colonel Crackskulls

Shen Li

caskur

Quote from: Bahamut on August 11, 2023, 06:57:40 PM
What is a blue cashew?

It's a code for mental health. The Blue Nutters... just remember you heard it from me first...
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Shen Li

Quote from: caskur on August 11, 2023, 08:44:34 PM
It's a code for mental health. The Blue Nutters... just remember you heard it from me first...
Speak for urself. :dontknow:

DKG

That is sort of how the name came about.

The Wise and Powerful