Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Woke corporations vs their customers

Started by DKG, August 13, 2023, 11:50:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKG

A partnership between Skittles and the Gay Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation is evidenced by a new message on candy packages expressing support for the LGBTQ agenda.

Photographs of the new marketing campaign began showing up on social media on Friday.
https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1690061981729062915?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1690061981729062915%7Ctwgr%5Ed22e558a06f81a453d581d375ea10b6f018ebd60%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Fskittles-bud-light-trans-glaad

In one posted by the popular Libs of TikTok account, several figures are skateboarding on a ramp that includes the messages "Black Trans Lives Matter" and "Joy is Resistance."

Critics compared the marketing stunt to the catastrophic campaign that tanked Bud Light sales after Anheuser-Busch partnered with a transgender influencer in defiance of its traditional customer base.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Shit chocolate anyway. And really, if they're that ready to throw their lot in with "the Current Thing", you know it's only a matter of time before they...

...get to grinding up bugs to mix in with it.

If they aren't already doing so. Fuck 'em.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

That is where their customer base has to show them they do not appreciate being preached to.

Oliver the Second

As if Trayvon Martin wasn't bad enough now they come up with this, man if I ever see a bag of that candy I'm gonna start running in the other direction.

Lokmar

Joy is resistance? Yea, resistance to fukin kweirdom!!!!

Herman

Quote from: DKG on August 13, 2023, 11:50:37 AM
A partnership between Skittles and the Gay Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation is evidenced by a new message on candy packages expressing support for the LGBTQ agenda.

Photographs of the new marketing campaign began showing up on social media on Friday.
https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1690061981729062915?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1690061981729062915%7Ctwgr%5Ed22e558a06f81a453d581d375ea10b6f018ebd60%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Fskittles-bud-light-trans-glaad

In one posted by the popular Libs of TikTok account, several figures are skateboarding on a ramp that includes the messages "Black Trans Lives Matter" and "Joy is Resistance."

Critics compared the marketing stunt to the catastrophic campaign that tanked Bud Light sales after Anheuser-Busch partnered with a transgender influencer in defiance of its traditional customer base.
Thank Christ I don't eat Candy. I don't know her anyway.

Odinson

I'm looking for PC components.

Very easy to avoid the rainbow retailers since they have the highest prices.

DKG

Quote from: Odinson on August 14, 2023, 05:47:13 AMI'm looking for PC components.

Very easy to avoid the rainbow retailers since they have the highest prices.
Do you mean indies?

Odinson

Quote from: DKG on August 16, 2023, 11:26:26 AMDo you mean indies?

Indies?

There are certain computer related stores that have LGBT thing going on.

And they also have the highest prices.

DKG

Quote from: Odinson on August 16, 2023, 01:31:57 PMIndies?

There are certain computer related stores that have LGBT thing going on.

And they also have the highest prices.
I meant independent stores or chain stores.

Herman

Without any warning, Apple podcasts removed Glenn Beck.

Herman

Target had it's first sales decline in years, attributing the drop, in part, to the "negative reaction" to its "Pride" collection.

Target executives stated that the controversy over its pro-LGBT collection contributed to a dip in sales during the second quarter. :yeahhh:

DKG

Lin-Manuel Miranda – the creator and lead actor of "Hamilton" – called on Congress to provide failing theater companies with a massive taxpayer-funded bailout.

Miranda and "The Cosby Show" star Phylicia Rashad pleaded with lawmakers to furnish the theater industry with $500 million in annual federal funding for the next five years – a total of $2.5 billion in taxpayer funds.

Herman

A woke remake of the Exorcist bombed at the box office. :good:
Agree Agree x 1 View List