Replies: 7374
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:29:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

I Know Now What BF Stands For lol

Started by Colonel Crackskulls, August 13, 2023, 01:40:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colonel Crackskulls

I'm  thinking of joining Bastard Factory too. I see it t uses Xenforo software and looks pretty cool!
"If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you."

DKG

Quote from: Bahamut on August 13, 2023, 01:40:43 PM
I'm  thinking of joining Bastard Factory. I see it t uses Xenforo software and looks pretty cool!
You are going to join a forum you are already a member of. Have fun. I hear the owner needs money.

Colonel Crackskulls

Quote from: DKG on August 13, 2023, 01:46:08 PM
You are going to join a forum you are already a member of. Have fun. I hear the owner needs money.
No I'm not. A friend on GG told me about it.
"If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you."

DKG

Colonel Crackskulls

Quote from: DKG on August 13, 2023, 01:51:09 PM
:s_laugh:
Laugh at me? Prove I'm a member there then. Don't make accusations that you can't back up Mr. Conjecture.

DKG

Quote from: Bahamut on August 13, 2023, 01:53:17 PM
Laugh at me? Prove I'm a member there then. Don't make accusations that you can't back up Mr. Conjecture.
I will post whatver the fuck I want on a board I pay for. If you do not like what I post, you can crawl back to your dying BF and give the owner another donation. He is desperate for money and posters.

Colonel Crackskulls

Quote from: DKG on August 13, 2023, 02:00:32 PM
I will post whatver the fuck I want on a board I pay for. If you do not like what I post, you can crawl back to your dying BF and give the owner another donation. He is desperate for money and posters.
I understand that completely. I simply asked you to prove your accusations is all. If I accuse someone of something I make sure I can back it up. I've only been here a few days and already you're accusing me of something that isn't true.

DKG

Quote from: Bahamut on August 13, 2023, 02:04:31 PM
I understand that completely. I simply asked you to prove your accusations is all. If I accuse someone of something I make sure I can back it up. I've only been here a few days and already you're accusing me of something that isn't true.
I don't give a damn that you are from BF. We are the home of free speech. We would never give a panel to that Flynn guy so he can abuse it and destroy a forum.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Bahamut on August 13, 2023, 02:04:31 PM

Don't sweat it, dude.  With all the cross-forum drama of late, you can't blame anyone for suspecting a new sign up just might be an "infiltrator."

Troll games never end in these spaces.

DKG

Quote from: Gurk_MacGuintey on August 13, 2023, 02:12:14 PM
Don't sweat it, dude.  With all the cross-forum drama of late, you can't blame anyone for suspecting a new sign up just might be an "infiltrator."

Nobody on this forum cares about infiltrators.

Biggie Smiles

Especially when the entirety of the activity amounts to a plug for the dying board

Not that we would mind though as BF's existence is no secret to anyone here

But you would think they mine for new signups on boards which weren't aware of their abysmal failures as a team?

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 13, 2023, 02:21:26 PM
Especially when the entirety of the activity amounts to a plug for the dying board

Not that we would mind though as BF's existence is no secret to anyone here

But you would think they mine for new signups on boards which weren't aware of their abysmal failures as a team?
Where would Flynn and the two or three posters left at BF go to poach? The core posters at VF do not register anywhere else. CBT has already been mined.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on August 13, 2023, 02:26:06 PM
Where would Flynn and the two or three posters left at BF go to poach? The core posters at VF do not register anywhere else. CBT has already been mined.

I agree. it's a relatively short list of potential candidates out there on this dying brand of digital interaction.

that's why it's a bonehead move to ban your most prolific posters based on what a bunch of snowflake creepers from an already dead board are telling you. Their board is dead for a reason and you're going to follow their advise?  :crampe:

Colonel Crackskulls

It's cool. I get it. I just have a problem when people accuse of me something that isn't true. Now that I know what BF is I understand who you all are referring to. I asked in an earlier post what BF stood for and didn't get an answer. Just sarcasm. How am I supposed to react when the owner of the forum makes such a strong assumption with no evidence at all and laughs at me too? By the looks of it you all haven't been  newbs in some time and have forgotten how shitty it can be. Do you not want new members to stick around?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Bahamut on August 13, 2023, 02:30:12 PM
It's cool. I get it. I just have a problem when people accuse of me something that isn't true. Now that I know what BF is I understand who you all are referring to. I asked in an earlier post what BF stood for and didn't get an answer. Just sarcasm. How am I supposed to react when the owner of the forum makes such a strong assumption with no evidence at all and laughs at me too? By the looks of it you all haven't been  newbs in some time and have forgotten how shitty it can be. Do you not want new members to stick around?

Okay, allow me to diffuse the situation

a) you are NOT someone who's ever registered on any of the boards I've ran before. Or at least not with the email you used

b) your IP doesn't map back to any of the ones known about for previous members and you're not using a proxy

so that pretty much squares things away on that front

The owner is a cool dude and perfectly willing to acknowledge if he's made a mistake

so, may I ask how you found this tiny little corner of social interaction in Al Gores big world wide web?