Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 11:33:42 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I Don't Get CeeDubya

Started by Shen Li, August 13, 2023, 06:39:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Frood on August 14, 2023, 08:52:47 AM
Blazor did nothing wrong and he copped it regardless from BF.
Right, and I did nothing to warrant Flea coming after me all guns blazing either. Want to tell me how many people rode the fence or outright hopped it for the five years it took for her to bury the hatchet? The two sites that were started where new members were scrutinized and/or banned under the presumption of being me? How long and hard people worked to bring down a site... Ceedub's site... where I was welcomed?

You're holding one person responsible ostensibly for not jumping ship when a friend of yours was copping the rough end of the stick in someone else's house. I find that at odds with your previous resolve to stand by both Flea and myself when a bunch of people were going all leftie cancel culture on yours truly. I know you don't regard Blazor as particularly lacking in any of the intestinal fortitude I displayed, I know your willingness to stand by Flea and myself was not because you condoned that spat that was going on... quite the opposite in fact.

So the question remains "why?"

I'm sure you have your reasons, I'm just not inclined to buy the one you're offering. It doesn't tally with what I know of you as a person. You've never made mob compliance a condition of association before.

Just saying.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Erica Mena

CW is off and on. I'm used to it and I could care less. We've never been besties.
<t></t>

caskur

Quote from: Frood on August 14, 2023, 05:09:35 AM
I don't mind cw or Aylana at all.... but I question their motives.

They're both obviously to the Left.... which is fine... I enjoy leftist comedy when done well... but watching Blazor get hobbled and how neither of them walked from BF after that.

They're no Jimmy Dores....

Aylana aka Fox Mulder is the best writer on the forums but sadly is 3rd Rail closed that was the last bastion of creative writers congregating...

These people aren't our people. They aren't players. Still we have no choice but to reside with them.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

DKG

Quote from: Erica Mena on August 14, 2023, 10:44:59 AM
CW is off and on. I'm used to it and I could care less. We've never been besties.
One thing I picked up on with cw_ is that she likes being a mod.

caskur

Quote from: Erica Mena on August 14, 2023, 10:44:59 AM

Cw paid for me to be a BF site supporter... I never asked for it nor acknowledge it, nor thanked her for it.

Frankly, I don't know how I should view the gesture so did nothing.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

DKG

Quote from: caskur on August 14, 2023, 10:50:18 AM
Cw paid for me to be a BF site supporter... I never asked for it nor acknowledge it, nor thanked her for it.

Frankly, I don't know how I should view the gesture so did nothing.
She must really like that site.

caskur

Quote from: DKG on August 14, 2023, 10:47:34 AM
One thing I picked up on with cw_ is that she likes being a mod.

Yes, she does.

Maybe it is her way of not really participating... she lacks a strong opinion of anything...

weak sauce.

- Andy Warhol

Erica Mena

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on August 14, 2023, 10:19:54 AM
Right, and I did nothing to warrant Flea coming after me all guns blazing either. Want to tell me how many people rode the fence or outright hopped it for the five years it took for her to bury the hatchet? The two sites that were started where new members were scrutinized and/or banned under the presumption of being me? How long and hard people worked to bring down a site... Ceedub's site... where I was welcomed?

You're holding one person responsible ostensibly for not jumping ship when a friend of yours was copping the rough end of the stick in someone else's house. I find that at odds with your previous resolve to stand by both Flea and myself when a bunch of people were going all leftie cancel culture on yours truly. I know you don't regard Blazor as particularly lacking in any of the intestinal fortitude I displayed, I know your willingness to stand by Flea and myself was not because you condoned that spat that was going on... quite the opposite in fact.

So the question remains "why?"

I'm sure you have your reasons, I'm just not inclined to buy the one you're offering. It doesn't tally with what I know of you as a person. You've never made mob compliance a condition of association before.

Just saying.

I did not create a site to bring anyone down. Just to bring some clarity to the whole situation

Biggie and I used to talk daily back then. We were bored and decided to create SG. You were never in the equation.

I did not want that drama flooding the new site. I'm sure you saw what The Summer of Poofer saga did.
<t></t>

Erica Mena

Quote from: caskur on August 14, 2023, 10:54:18 AM
Yes, she does.

Maybe it is her way of not really participating... she lacks a strong opinion of anything...

weak sauce.

cw has been the same since the Wirecutters days. At least she's consistent
<t></t>

DKG

Quote from: caskur on August 14, 2023, 10:54:18 AM
Yes, she does.

weak sauce.
Then modding is perfect for her.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Erica Mena on August 14, 2023, 10:54:48 AM

I did not create a site to bring anyone down. Just to bring some clarity to the whole situation

Biggie and I used to talk daily back then. We were bored and decided to create SG. You were never in the equation.
I do apologize, but that's not the impression I got. You were pretty pissed off at me for what Ant Agoniser was doing to you at TRF and I remember a number of people getting vetted to be sure I wasn't trying to pull a fast one on you. And to be clear, I wasn't. I was quite content to let you do your thing. I wasn't interested in messing with your affairs, though that didn't stop a number of people trying to stir the pot at any opportunity. Including attempts to foster antipathy between SG and FT when I know you would have been quite happy if no mention of my name was made on your board, much less have to be faced with the posts of someone you were quite furious with at the time.

Frankly, I'd have preferred you didn't have to go through any of it, though the payoff for both of us was... well, if not worth the angst, then at least worth enjoying once it was over. You reconciled with your significant other, I enjoyed a decent career path until Covid threw its spanner in the works. So... all good in my books.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Quote from: RAVEN on August 14, 2023, 11:32:40 AM
I have total disdain for the cunt  --- She's a braggart, plagiarizer, backstabber and the most boring shit poster I've ever witnessed on a forum. .. I have no doubt she is partly responsible for what has happened to BF's board with her "behind-the-scenes input" :D :D   

"I'm a ballerina"   :crampe:

wow :t2604:

Adolf Oliver Bush

...well if that's the level of hate, perhaps it's not surprising she chose to remain at Bastard Factory.

- Biggie Smiles

Erica Mena

Nobody hates her. She chops me all the time. I highly doubt she cares about getting chopped.
<t></t>

Adolf Oliver Bush

Ahh, silly me. Of course Raven wants to go the growl on her box while Freud snorts the bumsweat from her panties and wear them like tiny little party hats... how could I have ever mistaken their words of love for anything else.

:facepalm:

- Biggie Smiles

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview