Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_ post_id=494484 time=1676727111 user_id=3226
^Fun Facts:

Title - Slut City Central

Album Artist - Crotch Puppets

Album - Pr1meCuts

Year - 1996

More fun facts - most of that early shit was done on four track equipment with copious quantities of drugs to lubricate the proceedings.

This was an exception... no illicit chemical enhancement whatsoever.

https://voca.ro/1eWGkPX0ABfD">https://voca.ro/1eWGkPX0ABfD

weebles

Winning with my fellow long lost bastards in some odd way.

">

Dove

I love to lay in bed and read too

And I love going on walks.  

And right now that's all I can think of. Shits all nuts over here right now.  We had an ice storm last night and I'm packing and we might be outta here this weekend.

I'm looking for a temporary cheap ass apartment so we arent in my best friends house any longer than nessesary.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Frood

Quote from: Dove post_id=494728 time=1677159264 user_id=3266

And right now that's all I can think of. Shits all nuts over here right now.  We had an ice storm last night and I'm packing and we might be outta here this weekend.

I'm looking for a temporary cheap ass apartment so we arent in my best friends house any longer than nessesary.

Did you have to leave your home, or on a trip?
Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

I like to unwind with both of these too. I would like to read more when my sons are a little older.

Anonymous

Thanks for reminding me, I have to set aside an afternoon or two to get through James O'Keefe's American Muckraker.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: Frood post_id=494778 time=1677201992 user_id=1676

Did you have to leave your home, or on a trip?

We are buying another house.....albeit closer to the area I hate, because my husbands work and school schedule is going to very intense for the next year and he wont be able to come home if we dont.

And we are not gonna be fixing this place up after all because the state might not let us move it. Dumping at least 55k into a place we cannot move onto property just isnt something we wanna do.

So the owner of camp ground agreed to buy it but he wants it quickly because he intends to tear it down along with the place next door.  They wanna put gas lines through here.

So we are outta here on the 4th.  :yahoo:
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Colonel Crackskulls

"If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you."

Biggie Smiles

Fucking

I love fucking

and eating pussy

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 17, 2023, 09:47:52 AMFucking

I love fucking

and eating pussy

DITTO!!!!!

I cant get enough of that shit, ever! 

When I'm not doing that, I do like road racing and shooting my guns.