Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:29:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

The Battle of the 'She' Congressmen & Fake Eyelashes

Started by JOE, May 17, 2024, 01:21:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

....I mean sheesh...is this what the US Congress has devolved into?!  :crampe:

Imagine what happens to the chamber when 'the Ladies' (da bitches?) take over it?

...probably not too far in the distant future either at the rate women are gettin elected there.

Herman

deport_liberals

Dove

Agree Agree x 1 View List
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove on May 18, 2024, 03:30:55 PMIt's so embarrassing  :facepalm:

there's enough blame to go around on both sides for this embarrassing fiasco and mTG did take it to the next level with the eyelashes comment (which was hysterically funny to me)

however, democrats showed themselves to be pure scum prior to that with all the silly filibustering to get around the fact that Biden's DOJ is a weaponized wing of THEIR administration and NOT a instrument of the people's justice

So ultimately, the blame rests on their shoulders.

Now had this exchange remained a one on one? I think the black chick would have took it in the funnies department with the bleached bady body butch comment. That shit was funny.  I did laugh loudly.. although the eyelash thing with the hand gestures was a very close second and a black woman wearing FAKE hair really has no room for comment on anything to do with a another woman's real hair. they were almost neck and neck in the cat clawing department

Until....

stupid AOC getting involved and making herself and her team look stupid by extension with the whole "baby gurl" thing which tipped the win in MTG's favor.. especially when she fired the horse face up with the whole "are your feelings hurt" dig

final analysis. MTG made libtards cry and wins the round.

Sorry libtards, this is a fair and unbiased analysis and anyone with half a brain or more will see it that way.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 18, 2024, 03:52:21 PMthere's enough blame to go around on both sides for this embarrassing fiasco and mTG did take it to the next level with the eyelashes comment (which was hysterically funny to me)

however, democrats showed themselves to be pure scum prior to that with all the silly filibustering to get around the fact that Biden's DOJ is a weaponized wing of THEIR administration and NOT a instrument of the people's justice

So ultimately, the blame rests on their shoulders.

Now had this exchange remained a one on one? I think the black chick would have took it in the funnies department with the bleached bady body butch comment. That shit was funny.  I did laugh loudly.. although the eyelash thing with the hand gestures was a very close second and a black woman wearing FAKE hair really has no room for comment on anything to do with a another woman's real hair. they were almost neck and neck in the cat clawing department

Until....

stupid AOC getting involved and making herself and her team look stupid by extension with the whole "baby gurl" thing which tipped the win in MTG's favor.. especially when she fired the horse face up with the whole "are your feelings hurt" dig

final analysis. MTG made libtards cry and wins the round.

Sorry libtards, this is a fair and unbiased analysis and anyone with half a brain or more will see it that way.
I was unimpressed by the entire exchange. I hold elected representatives to a higher standard. That was conduct unbecoming of members of the federal legislature.