Replies: 7458
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 11:59:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Pelosi Hypocrisy Astounding

Started by caskur, May 23, 2024, 03:26:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dove

Quote from: Shen Li on Today at 12:36:52 AMTrannies are only the latest libtard fad. They will move on to some new group in need of hate protection. Peds could be next.

I'm 100 percent certain that's next.

It's been getting rebranded as "MAPS"(minor attracted people) and there have been orgs who were basically pedo activists. Like Heart Progress.

The angle is attempting to drum up sympathy for pedos...like how they can't help it. How they "don't offend"...being a "map" doesn't make you a predator. How it's do stigmatized that these people are too afraid to come out and get help and that makes them more likely to offend.

All the typical bleeding heart bullshit that we KNOW the minute people start accepting that narrative, the next step is the age of consent being lowered.

I severely trolled the shit out of a pedo group on social media. There are groups of teenagers who troll them and try to get them busted soliciting minors.

They feel emboldened enough go shit test the surface. And they've been doing it.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shen Li on Today at 12:36:52 AMTrannies are only the latest libtard fad. They will move on to some new group in need of hate protection. Peds could be next.

Could be?

Are

Why you think they changed the name to "minor attracted person". MAP

SeaMAP. Lol
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on Today at 01:09:38 AMCould be?

Are

SeaMAP. Lol
That's why they are next.

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on Today at 12:29:53 AMShes a stupid libtarded nigger. I'd listen to her as much as I'd listen to pelosi. I'd sooner consult the fish in my reef tank.

I don't watch that show because the left Americans are worse than ridiculous like ours.

They had a solid hold on people everywhere.

WG kept saying Trump was racist and he isn't. I have never heard him say anything racist.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on Today at 01:09:38 AMCould be?

Are

SeaMAP. Lol

They are big on renaming everything at an alarming rate.

The right won't win though... they deny climate change action..

Too many young people have been inculcated believing we only have 5 years to live.

Have you been listening to Trump? He was in Minnesota giving a one point five hour talk... it was quite good.

He might win again I think....he is going to do away with the transvestites and transgender invading women's sports...
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

DKG

Quote from: caskur on May 24, 2024, 02:40:26 PMPelosi has retired I believe... that is a good thing.
Nope, she is running for congress again this year. She is eighty four and worth a fortune, all of it derived from her elected office. I guess she doesn't have enough yet.
Sad Sad x 1 View List