Replies: 10335
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:34:44 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

• US election 2024 5 0 5 1

US election 2024

Started by DKG, August 16, 2023, 02:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lab Flaker on September 11, 2024, 01:00:20 AMI heard that commie Kamala was leering and sniggering at him like a hyaena!
Yes she was. He was definetly getting to her the way her camp was hoping she would get to him

He even turned the tables when she tried to interrupt him (even with her mic off) and he said "I'm speaking" than asked her if she remembered that

that fucking set her off  :crampe:

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Lab Flaker on September 11, 2024, 01:00:20 AMI heard that commie Kamala was leering and sniggering at him like a hyaena!

She was making goofy fucking faces and poses.

I wonder if she practices those in front of her soy boy husband?
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Reggie Essent on September 11, 2024, 01:00:26 AMTrue.  In some countries it's who can kill or threaten to kill the most of the other side.  I think that's how the Commie Han took over the rest of the Han in China except for the Free Han who live on Taiwan.  Politics in such countries are nice and tranquil as long as regular folks don't do anything to fuck up their social scores. 

And in some countries, like the one I'm in now, it's about policies, ideas and a plan to make it all happen. Imagine that. That must seem strange to an American where people vote based on some lame sound bite.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on September 11, 2024, 01:03:42 AMShe was making goofy fucking faces and poses.

I wonder if she practices those in front of her soy boy husband?
at one point I thought the dumb bitch was pinching out a loaf right there in her pants.

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 11, 2024, 01:01:54 AMYes she was. He was definetly getting to her the way her camp was hoping she would get to him

He even turned the tables when she tried to interrupt him (even with her mic off) and he said "I'm speaking" than asked her if she remembered that

that fucking set her off  :crampe:

I just saw that clip! Lulz

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shen Li on September 11, 2024, 01:05:51 AMAnd in some countries, like the one I'm in now, it's about policies, ideas and a plan to make it all happen. Imagine that. That must seem strange to an American where people vote based on some lame sound bite.
Half of the people in this country need to be euthanized for their own protection

and a good 25% of the remaining half need to be barred from all forms of social activity including voting

It's fucking train wreck of irretrievably stupid people in this county 

Biggie Smiles

PHILADELPHIA (TND) — Former President Donald Trump during Tuesday's presidential debate called on Vice President Kamala Harris to get President Joe Biden "out of bed" to sign legislation securing the southern border.

that was the moment right there

when he said it's 4pm in the afternoon go get him out of bed and sign legislation

I thought I was gonna die laughing
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 11, 2024, 01:08:14 AMHalf of the people in this country need to be euthanized for their own protection

and a good 25% of the remaining half need to be barred from all forms of social activity including voting

It's fucking train wreck of irretrievably stupid people in this county 
That's why I oppose universal suffrage.

Biggie Smiles

Worldstar -- a HIP HOP organization is running a poll on debate performance that has 65% in favor of trump

92,098 votes and counting

Biggie Smiles

Kamala saying we need to turn the page in favor of something new when she is part of the administration we'd be turning the page from should tell any sane person with an IQ above 100 that she failed then and then

don't expect spaztards like sea mole, admong and Pig to get that tho.

Biggie Smiles

When she bragged about Dick Cheney's endorsement he should have told her "you can keep that shit"

deport_liberals

The Cheneys will make a lot of money from the Ukraine war continuing for as long as possible.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 11, 2024, 01:27:33 AMWhen she bragged about Dick Cheney's endorsement he should have told her "you can keep that shit"

He should have said that Dick Cheney is about as relevant as Bob Dole's dentures and Lizzy was fired by her constituents.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 11, 2024, 01:35:14 AM

I agree with Megyn...the biased moderation is going to backfire on the Democrats. They're trying to steal another election yet again. Surprise-surprise!

PS: that Megyn is feisty and fucking hot to trot! If I was single I'll let her step on my penis in stilettos. I can't believe that she's older than me by a year too! Mama Mia!
Winner Winner x 1 View List