Replies: 10342
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:13:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

• US election 2024 5 0 5 1

US election 2024

Started by DKG, August 16, 2023, 02:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: Thiel on September 11, 2024, 02:53:08 PMEverybody knows Biden and Harris used federal agencies to persecute all of their polutical opponents. Remember that Sugarplum.

you need dump him and get a nicer guy like Dougless Murray or Dan Wootton.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Lab Flaker

Quote from: caskur on September 11, 2024, 08:24:05 PMAnd Trump said the Indian Mutt had been in gov. for the last 3.5 years so why hasn't it been done yet?

that was another question she couldn't answer.

she actually looked like she wanted to jump into bed and fuck Don for real.

The Democrats publicly deny fucking up the economy...and then try to give multiple speeches about how they're going to fix the economy?? There's no accountability with these Asses!
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: Lab Flaker on September 11, 2024, 08:38:34 PMThe Democrats publicly deny fucking up the economy...and then try to give multiple speeches about how they're going to fix the economy?? There's no accountability with these Asses!

They are so shameful its hard to think of how their supporters are so thick. Kamala unleashed 350,000 Haitians there in the USA. PEOPLE without skill and barely a kindergarten education.

Americans might have to shoot them.
Agree Agree x 2 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Lab Flaker

Quote from: caskur on September 11, 2024, 08:47:47 PMThey are so shameful its hard to think of how their supporters are so thick. Kamala unleashed 350,000 Haitians there in the USA. PEOPLE without skill and barely a kindergarten education.

Americans might have to shoot them.

And the Haitians that do want to work, will do it for peanuts anyway, and make it harder for honest citizens to bring home a decent salary. Meanwhile the same politicians flooding them in are bringing home six figures and are set for life in retirement.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lab Flaker on September 11, 2024, 08:38:34 PMThe Democrats publicly deny fucking up the economy...and then try to give multiple speeches about how they're going to fix the economy?? There's no accountability with these Asses!
and that right there is what makes them so utterly reprehensible and grotesque. They shock the conscience of any normal person with empathy.

the way they pontificate from their high horses when a matter simply doesn't affect them personally for whatever reason utterly disgusts me. No empathy whatsoever.

Like I've said several times I wish Trump hadn't gone down that rabbit hole last night but at least the man cares about what his citizens in Springfield Ohio are saying and is willing to investigate the claims further. While these scum bag elitist democrat bums are sitting there saying "we reached out to the city manager and he said there are no confirmed reports"

Oh? you reached out to the city manager preemptively on such a matter right before the debate? Now why would you assign corporate resources to do a thing like that? Almost seems like your objective was a game of pitch and catch that would breeze over the heads of the small minded idiots in your base.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

When Trump was needled by Kamoron with the whole "people get bored at your rallies"

what he should have said was

"I'm sorry that discussions on matters of major importance to the average Americans you believe are beneath you bores you. Perhaps next time I'll solicit the support of some shallow entertainer who is partly responsible for the decay of young minds to further excite your senses"

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 11, 2024, 08:58:48 PMand that right there is what makes them so utterly reprehensible and grotesque. They shock the conscience of any normal person with empathy.

the way they pontificate from their high horses when a matter simply doesn't affect them personally for whatever reason utterly disgusts me. No empathy whatsoever.

Like I've said several times I wish Trump hadn't gone down that rabbit hole last night but at least the man cares about what his citizens in Springfield Ohio are saying and is willing to investigate the claims further. While these scum bag elitist democrat bums are sitting there saying "we reached out to the city manager and he said there are no confirmed reports"

Oh? you reached out to the city manager preemptively on such a matter right before the debate? Now why would you assign corporate resources to do a thing like that? Almost seems like your objective was a game of pitch and catch that would breeze over the heads of the small minded idiots in your base.

Many people are asking this question: Will there be another debate between the two. (I didn't bother with The Washington Post as they're a biased network, but rather got this snippet from The NBC Chicago)...

Will there be another debate?

It had been anticipated that Tuesday night's debate might be the only meet-up for Harris and Trump, but now the Democratic nominee says she's "ready" for another one.

In a statement put out immediately following the debate's conclusion, Harris campaign chair Jen O'Malley Dillon said the Democrat "commanded" the stage and "is ready for a second debate."

"Is Donald Trump?" O'Malley Dillon asked.

Trump's campaign did not immediately respond to a message seeking comment on a possible second meeting. Trump initially balked at the arrangements surrounding the ABC News debate, saying he had made the agreement with Biden before the president ended his reelection bid.

In the spin room shortly after the debate, Trump wouldn't commit to the rematch the Harris campaign has already offered, saying, "I have to think about it" and that he might do it "if it was on a fair network."

"The reason you do a second debate is if you lose, and they lost," he told Fox News host Sean Hannity. "But I'll think about it."

If Trump is doing interviews because he's worried about his performance tonight, he isn't showing it. He told Hannity he "thought it was a great debate" and came to the spin room because "I just felt I wanted to."

"I was very happy with the result," he said. "I just felt we had a great night and I'd come over here."

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lab Flaker on September 11, 2024, 09:13:07 PMMany people are asking this question: Will there be another debate between the two. (I didn't bother with The Washington Post as they're a biased network, but rather got this snippet from The NBC Chicago)...

Will there be another debate?

It had been anticipated that Tuesday night's debate might be the only meet-up for Harris and Trump, but now the Democratic nominee says she's "ready" for another one.

In a statement put out immediately following the debate's conclusion, Harris campaign chair Jen O'Malley Dillon said the Democrat "commanded" the stage and "is ready for a second debate."

"Is Donald Trump?" O'Malley Dillon asked.

Trump's campaign did not immediately respond to a message seeking comment on a possible second meeting. Trump initially balked at the arrangements surrounding the ABC News debate, saying he had made the agreement with Biden before the president ended his reelection bid.

In the spin room shortly after the debate, Trump wouldn't commit to the rematch the Harris campaign has already offered, saying, "I have to think about it" and that he might do it "if it was on a fair network."

"The reason you do a second debate is if you lose, and they lost," he told Fox News host Sean Hannity. "But I'll think about it."

If Trump is doing interviews because he's worried about his performance tonight, he isn't showing it. He told Hannity he "thought it was a great debate" and came to the spin room because "I just felt I wanted to."

"I was very happy with the result," he said. "I just felt we had a great night and I'd come over here."

Third debate has to be on neutral ground or home turf. Or fuck em.

Lab Flaker

Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Lab Flaker

Lab Flaker

JOE

Lab Flaker

Herman