Replies: 7027
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:27:31 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

• US election 2024 5 0 5 1

US election 2024

Started by DKG, August 16, 2023, 02:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Garraty_47

Quote from: DKG on August 16, 2023, 05:13:06 PMIf you were a mod here, that accusation from center left posters would not happen. Unless they say you are a conservative's uncle Tom.

I am, on any given day, one or more of the following:

Putin Puppet
Trumpist
Alt-Right
Secret Conservative
Bernie Bro
Commie
...and a few I can't recall at the moment.

Mind you that's just coming from the democrats; the republicans have their own list of things I am (not).

LoL

Kidding aside though- in my experience if someone wants to falsely claim they've been Goderated they won't have any qualms about hanging the accusation around my neck, or claiming it was a Global/Admin, or whatever. I think you're worrying about something there's fuckall you can do to prevent anyway.

You shouldn't do that... it'll drive you crazy. Heh

Thiel

Quote from: Garraty_47 on August 16, 2023, 03:35:43 PMI signed up at the Virginia Green Party web site specifically so I can vote in their primary for Dr. Cornell West. If he's the Green nominee that's who I'll vote for in the general election.

If the Greens nominate anyone else my vote will depend on their positions; if they aren't where I need them to be especially on Ukraine and Julian Assange I'll submit an invalid write-in vote for a person yet to be determined.

I don't vote for duopoly candidates.
How do feel about Robert F Kennedy jr?
gay, conservative and proud

Garraty_47

Quote from: Thiel on August 16, 2023, 10:52:27 PMHow do feel about Robert F Kennedy jr?

Running as a democrat = nope

But there are also plenty of reasons to say nope to him personally, from the way he changes his tune depending on his audience to his Israel stance and etc. etc.

At the end of the day he's a creature of the establishment who happens to have some good covid takes but he's a creature of the establishment so once he's in power anything he's said previously won't necessarily be worth a handful of shit.

Thiel

Quote from: Garraty_47 on August 16, 2023, 11:52:12 PMRunning as a democrat = nope

But there are also plenty of reasons to say nope to him personally, from the way he changes his tune depending on his audience to his Israel stance and etc. etc.

At the end of the day he's a creature of the establishment who happens to have some good covid takes but he's a creature of the establishment so once he's in power anything he's said previously won't necessarily be worth a handful of shit.
That is a fairly accurate assessment of Mr Kennedy. I have seen him contradict himself.
gay, conservative and proud

Shen Li

I hope RFK JR runs as an independent. He could beat Biden and Trump.

Adolf Oliver Bush

I hope RFK runs as an independent too. I'm looking forward to berring up over the sight of Cheryl Hines neinie wiggling about as she attempts to shovel her husband's brains back into his skull in Dallas.
Funny Funny x 1 View List
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Trump may not participate in next week's Republican debate. Any candidate that won't debate challengers should not be a candidate for their party. That includes Biden who will not debate RFK.

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG on August 17, 2023, 10:53:36 AMTrump may not participate in next week's Republican debate. Any candidate that won't debate challengers should not be a candidate for their party. That includes Biden who will not debate RFK.

Trump is smart. He's not about to let the RINO cunts that stole the first 2 years of his Presidency railroad him out of the nom like he's Bernie the fukin loon. I'm about so pissed off over all the history of the GOP fucking him over, I'll just stay the fuck home in 24 if he isnt the nom and it remotely appears that he was railroaded. I'm not about to tolerate anymore of the fuckery.

The rest of the clowns can fight out the first few debates to see who gets traction. Once its down to about 3, Trump should debate them. Besides, a packed field watering shit down making it easy for Trump is what all these cunt GOP'ers have been bellyaching about ever since Trump got the nom last time, or am I fukin wrong about that? That pledge aint worth fuk. You gonna try to convince me Crisp Crispie is gonna honor his pledge and get on the Trump Train without constant backhanded snark when Trumps the nom? HELL NAW!!!!!

Trumps been at 50% plus for how long now and all I fucking hear from the media is how he should drop out. LMFAO! If the field was REMOTELY evenly split, I'd agree that he should debate them right off the bat. Fuk that pledge tho!

DKG

Remember Trump calling Biden, Hidin Biden? He has to be at the debates or he should withdraw.

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG on August 17, 2023, 02:27:52 PMRemember Trump calling Biden, Hidin Biden? He has to be at the debates or he should withdraw.

Sure, I remember it. Biden hid from interviews, held very few public appearances, and the ones he did had a controlled group of people seated 6' apart.

I'd be happy to listen to how Trump has similarly made himself unavailable to the people.

Secondly, Trump doesnt have to do anything.

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar on August 17, 2023, 02:52:13 PMSure, I remember it. Biden hid from interviews, held very few public appearances, and the ones he did had a controlled group of people seated 6' apart.

I'd be happy to listen to how Trump has similarly made himself unavailable to the people.

Secondly, Trump doesnt have to do anything.
All candidates must appear at debates period. And I am not just singling out Trump. Chris Christie too.

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG on August 17, 2023, 02:57:13 PMAll candidates must appear at debates period. And I am not just singling out Trump. Chris Christie too.

Thats far different than Trump acting like Biden.
Quote from: DKG on August 17, 2023, 02:57:13 PMAll candidates must appear at debates period. And I am not just singling out Trump. Chris Christie too.
That does not appear to reflect reality.

Adolf Oliver Bush

I love watching the unipartyist schills demanding a technical incumbent put in an appearance when said incumbent is being so visibly interfered with on the campaign trail. All it does is makes me laugh, knowing that candidate scares the utter shit out of them, confirming to me that out of all the people in the field, Trump is the guy who should be the nominee in 2024.

And that if he isn't, that he should be a write in candidate on the ballot. Fuck the unipartyists who would insist on a De Santis or a Ram His Rajah, I won't be casting a ballot for some puppet of the establishment ever again.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on August 17, 2023, 04:17:35 PMI love watching the unipartyist schills demanding a technical incumbent put in an appearance when said incumbent is being so visibly interfered with on the campaign trail. All it does is makes me laugh, knowing that candidate scares the utter shit out of them, confirming to me that out of all the people in the field, Trump is the guy who should be the nominee in 2024.

And that if he isn't, that he should be a write in candidate on the ballot. Fuck the unipartyists who would insist on a De Santis or a Ram His Rajah, I won't be casting a ballot for some puppet of the establishment ever again.
Is RFK a shill? It works both ways. No candidate should be allowed to get out of a debate. In Canada, it is the main party leaders trying to keep out smaller party leaders like Max Bernier.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on August 17, 2023, 04:17:35 PMI love watching the unipartyist schills demanding a technical incumbent put in an appearance when said incumbent is being so visibly interfered with on the campaign trail. All it does is makes me laugh, knowing that candidate scares the utter shit out of them, confirming to me that out of all the people in the field, Trump is the guy who should be the nominee in 2024.

I thought you were a foreigner. 

I agree with all that, but I was under the impression you don't voate here in the US.