Replies: 7891
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:34:03 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• US election 2024 5 0 5 1

US election 2024

Started by DKG, August 16, 2023, 02:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 59 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Quote from: Brent on January 15, 2024, 07:08:05 PM:yeahhh:  :thumbup2:
Pollster Frank Luntz declared last year that Donald Trump "could never win" the 2024 presidential election. Now, Luntz says he would bet six figures that Trump does win.

Speaking on a New York Times podcast, Luntz said last May:

If Donald Trump runs for president, as a Republican, he's the odds-on favorite to win the nomination. He could never win a general election. But I can't imagine losing a Republican primary. That's how significant he is within the GOP. ... I would bet on him to be the nominee. And I would bet on him losing to whatever Democratic nominee there was.
But the Republican pollster now believes Trump is the odds-on favorite to win the 2024 election.

In a video posted to social media last week, Luntz is asked, "If you had to bet $150,000 on who's gonna win in November, who would you bet on?"

Clearly uncomfortable with what he was about to say, Luntz squirmed as he admitted that he would bet the large sum of money on Trump to defeat President Joe Biden in a re-match.

"I never dreamed that I would say this, but I would bet on Trump," Luntz admitted.
To hell with Frank Luntz.

Herman

Canadace Owens supports Vivek.

Herman

I saw this on Canadian Press.

Trump scored a record-setting win in the Iowa caucuses on Monday with his rivals languishing far behind, a victory that sent a resounding message that the GOP's 2024 presidential nomination is his to lose.

Trump was on track to set a record for a contested Iowa Republican caucus with a margin of victory exceeding the nearly 13 percentage points that Bob Dole won by in 1988.

It was not immediately clear who would emerge as the second-place finisher in the opening contest of the Republican nomination fight, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis or former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley. In what was expected to be a low-turnout affair,

Brent

I would like to see all the Republican challengers drop out and rally behind Trump. Nikki Haley will not drop out as long as progressive money keeps rolling in.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Thiel

Quote from: Lokmar on January 15, 2024, 09:04:09 PMLook man, Trump got 74 million votes last time. More than enough to win. If you believe biden ACTUALLY got 81 million votes from live people, I'm not gonna try to change your mind...but if you think 74 million votes is just a "base", well, thats just plain dumb.

biden's support is in the fukin toilet. He has a track record. They will have to cheat even more votes to keep biden in the WH and if that happens, I hope you finally see the light for how corrupt our elections are.

Its widely believed that Nixon beat Kennedy in 1960 BTW.
I agree turnout was unusually high in 2020. Will it be again in 2024? I don't know. But, a strong Kennedy third party run with someone like Tulsi is not good news for Trump trying to win independents. Biden is very unpopular, so maybe independents will realize that a vote for Kennedy is a vote for Biden.
gay, conservative and proud

Herman

Quote from: Brent on January 16, 2024, 07:28:54 PMI would like to see all the Republican challengers drop out and rally behind Trump. Nikki Haley will not drop out as long as progressive money keeps rolling in.
Nikki Haley will be the last one to drop out of the race.

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman on January 16, 2024, 09:42:43 PMNikki Haley will be the last one to drop out of the race.

That stupid bitch suggesting everyone be registered to be on the inferwebs will be her achilles heel.

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar on January 17, 2024, 12:15:58 AMThat stupid bitch suggesting everyone be registered to be on the inferwebs will be her achilles heel.
She is proposing social media users to verify their identities before posting, citing "national security" concerns.

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG on January 17, 2024, 07:51:11 AMShe is proposing social media users to verify their identities before posting, citing "national security" concerns.

potato potatoe

Stupid bitch is a complete idiot.

Brent

I don't like the Republican Party, but Trump is a working class hero. DeSantis and the brown guy that dropped out and endorsed Trump are good too. Nikki Haley, and Chris Christie are puppets for their billionaire donors.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Thiel

None of Trump's voters went out in subzero temperatures and icy roads on Monday to vote for Trump because of Anthony Fauci, the CARES Act, "Operation Warp Speed," or all of the bad budget bills Trump signed. The opposite is true. They perceive,  wrongly or rightly, that Trump will fight the malevolent forces that those personnel picks and policies represent.

Thus we can say that 81% of Iowa Republican voters, at least in their minds — cast ballots aligned with our worldview and not that of Mitch McConnell. It might even be more than 81% because a good chunk of Nikki Haley's voters were Democrats who registered that evening just to crash the other party's caucus.
gay, conservative and proud

DKG

If it wasn't for the Biden administration misusing the FBI and DOJ to block Trump's candidacy, Biden probably would have faced DeSantis in November's election.

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG on January 21, 2024, 03:18:54 PMIf it wasn't for the Biden administration misusing the FBI and DOJ to block Trump's candidacy, Biden probably would have faced DeSantis in November's election.

Its a simple FACT! that democRATs and RINO's fueled Trumps candidacy via persecution. In fact, my wife and I were watching news this morning and some dipshit mused about Trump being in court is taking away from his ability to run a campaign. I yelled out "THAT IS THE FUKIN CAMPAIGN, FUKIN RETARD!!"

Trump in court and Trump commenting on the witch hunt in court have been 100% of his campaign. That dough dick judge that wouldnt suspend the Carroll defamation trial 1 FUKIN DAY was a campaign win for Trump! Like someone said, if the judge's mom in law died, you think he wouldnt shut court down a day so he could attend the fukin funeral? I swear, democRATs are running a psyop to get Trump back in the WH!

Trump is on a higher plane of existence fo really realz!

JOE

Quote from: DKG on January 21, 2024, 03:18:54 PMIf it wasn't for the Biden administration misusing the FBI and DOJ to block Trump's candidacy, Biden probably would have faced DeSantis in November's election.

No

Trump was always and still is the GOP frontrunner DKG. He was always the one for them.

So it looks increasingly like it'll be another Biden Trump rematch. Whomever wins 2024 will be an ugly violent year. And people on both sides will probably die needlessly during the campaign.  2024 & 2025 will be violent years in America

The aftermath of the election will be ugly too

Brent

There is no doubt that Biden's bullying helped give Trump a boost. I remember before the indictments DeSantis and Trump were neck and neck.