Replies: 7891
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:34:03 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• US election 2024 5 0 5 1

US election 2024

Started by DKG, August 16, 2023, 02:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 51 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

Quote from: Brent on February 01, 2024, 07:09:48 PMIt looks like the same poll numbers from Bloomberg.

Doomberg is right up there with MESS-NBC!

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on February 01, 2024, 11:10:49 PMDoomberg is right up there with MESS-NBC!

This is the guy I think the Democrats should run, Lokmeer:

He may not be perfect, but would do better than Biden.
He's like 30 years younger than Biden?
And what he warns the Democrats about is spot on.

He's even from the Midwest next to those crucial states like Wisconsin and Michigan. Plus he could probably win Pennsylvania for them - another state where the Democrats currently lag.

At least the guy admits there are problems with the Biden Agenda that need to be fixed.

Biden seems brain dead & can't even answer the questions.

TheProwler

Quote from: JOE on February 02, 2024, 12:52:23 AMBiden seems brain dead & can't even answer the questions.

Senile Joe, can you answer questions?

DKG

Quote from: TheProwler on February 02, 2024, 02:35:47 AMSenile Joe, can you answer questions?
He doesn't read post or answer questions. He just posts the same troll points ad nauseum.

JOE

Quote from: DKG on February 02, 2024, 07:23:15 AMHe doesn't read post or answer questions. He just posts the same troll points ad nauseum.

Well what do you want me to say?

You seem to get even more agitated when I agree with you DKG.

Biden is NFG. 82 year old man who can't even remember his lines or speak into a mic.

The Democrats in the states scurrying around like chickens with their heads cut off wondering why the hell the average American voter doesn't connect with Biden.

Maybe the Democratic Party leadership wants him to lose?
so they can install somebody they like such as NY governor Kathy Hochul?

She seems like the leader they want. Some backstabbing woke feminist.

deadskinmask

biden is "too old"??? lmmfao.... biden has never been in charge.... biden is just a frontman.... its not his "dementia" thats on display.... its your disastrous liberal policies that is causing this bullshit....
Agree Agree x 2 View List

TheProwler

Quote from: DKG on February 02, 2024, 07:23:15 AMHe doesn't read post or answer questions. He just posts the same troll points ad nauseum.

I think our old Senile Joe has several serious and severe learning disabilities.

It is probably why he has found life to be so difficult.

Shen Li

Quote from: deadskinmask on February 02, 2024, 10:59:08 AMbiden is "too old"??? lmmfao.... biden has never been in charge.... biden is just a frontman.... its not his "dementia" thats on display.... its your disastrous liberal policies that is causing this bullshit....
He is the poster boy for the rot in the American capital.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Brent

Quote from: Lokmar on February 01, 2024, 11:10:49 PMDoomberg is right up there with MESS-NBC!
But their poll showed Trump in the lead in the states that will decide who wins.

Lokmar

Quote from: Brent on February 02, 2024, 07:20:30 PMBut their poll showed Trump in the lead in the states that will decide who wins.
The late, great, Rush Limbaugh constantly derided it on his show. I never give that rag the time of day. I'm sure they're right when it serves them.

JOE

Actually DKG, my posts criticizing Biden upset Democrats & Trump haters who don't wanna face the hard truth.

I noticed that after I posted about Biden's shortcomings, that Seamajor, who's a hardcore American Democrat and y'all seem to hate, took offence to my analysis in another forum.

Even tho many of ya have described Biden as 'potatohead', there's a solid core of Democrats who'll back Biden .... no matter what.

and the pragmatists who think he should be replaced get shut out.

Unfortunately, Sad but true.

BTW, I don't think the poll numbers you posted are a lie.

The Democrats under Biden are in trouble.

If they're not ahead of Trump at this stage of the game, it doesn't bode well for them. That's why Biden should be replaced.
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List

TheProwler

If I met Senile Joe in real life I would punch him in the throat.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: TheProwler on February 03, 2024, 06:28:19 AMIf I met Senile Joe in real life I would punch him in the throat.
I don't think he talks to anybody in real life. That his why he tells his tall tales exclusively to people on anonymous message boards.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Shen Li on February 02, 2024, 04:09:30 PMHe is the poster boy for the rot in the American capital.

i think the whole damn lot of em need to go.... democrat and conservative both.... its painfully clear that neither side has any interest whatsoever in the welfare of our country....

Oerdin

Dems doomed themselves in 2024 when they refused to allow a free and open primary.