Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

• US election 2024 5 0 5 1

US election 2024

Started by DKG, August 16, 2023, 02:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

Months ago Vivek Ramaswamy said climate change exists and man contributes to it. During the first debate, he dismissed it.

Oliver the Second

Joe Biden in Tahoe. The crowd gives him an appropriate reception.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1695165808903868455

Herman

It has started. CNN says that Ramaswamy defends the KKK.

Ramaswamy defends comments about White supremacy and the KKK
https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2023/08/27/vivek-ramaswamy-white-supremacy-kkk-ayanna-pressley-iowa-sotu-vpx.cnn

Oliver the Second

Quote from: Herman on August 27, 2023, 11:59:39 PMIt has started. CNN says that Ramaswamy defends the KKK.

Well thank god it's CNN or somebody might see it.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

DKG

Trump extended his lead over his Republican nomination rivals in a series of polls conducted since the release of his mugshot in Fulton county after he surrendered on charges that he conspired to subvert the 2020 election in Georgia and his absence from the first GOP primary debate.

That outcome has been a trend for Trump who has seen polling and fundraising boosts with each indictment this year – in the hush-money case in New York, in the classified documents case in Florida, and in the federal 2020 election subversion case in Washington.

Overall, Trump polled at 58% compared with DeSantis at 13% among roughly 2,700 likely Republican primary voters surveyed by Coefficient, improving his lead by three points since the start of the month. No other candidate topped 10%.

The Trump campaign polling was consistent with a Morning Consult poll which found Trump's lead unshaken in the immediate aftermath of the release of his mugshot and the first Republican primary debate, with Trump at 58%, DeSantis at 14% and no other candidate again above 10%.

The survey found that even if all the other candidates withdrew for a unified opposition against Trump, the former president would win the hypothetical head-to-head race against DeSantis by almost a two-to-one margin, 62% to 23%.

DKG

Those of us who do not want Trump as the GOP nominee are really disappointed in the Dems. Not because they abused their authority to persecute their political enemies. The Dems are inherently corrupt, so I expect that. What bothers us is they are making Trump a living martyr.

Oerdin

DeSantis, sadly, doesn't seem to have the personality to really motivate people even though his policies are great.  Vivek isn't a contender but would make a nice figure in an administration.  The rest are pretty much garbage and just running to try to elevate their profile and sell books.

Trump will be the nominee but he will lose.  Republicans remain fools because they aren't getting into ballot harvesting to fight fire with fire so Dems will just repeat 2020 and 2022 with late night dumps of questionable ballots in all the key states.  Republicans have already lost but they haven't figured it out yet.  Biden will remain brain dead, drooling on himself, and shitting his pants but Dems will keep him in place as a useless corpse while the insiders do whatever they want.

Garraty_47

Quote from: Oerdin on August 30, 2023, 07:36:35 PMTrump will be the nominee but he will lose.

Don't be too sure about that.
The democrats have been very busy starting in 2020 alienating every demographic they "need" to win elections.

Too many of the voters the democrats have been accustomed to taking for granted are fed up with their bullshit. As things stand, simply running on "we're slightly better than republicans" and "scary orange man!" probably won't cut it this time. We've already seen how much "better" democrats are at governance and the results are... underwhelming. And if Joe wanted to paint himself as the sane and rational alternative maybe he shouldn't have tried to start WW3 via a proxy war that's already cost the USA tens of billions of dollars with no end in sight.

When you add in Joe's rapidly deteriorating mental state on top of everything else he's quite far from an easy victory in 2024 no matter who the republicans run.

The icing on that particular cake is a known and popular Green party candidate in Brother West. Cornell can't "take away" my vote from Joe since the democrats never had it to begin with but people who decide to shun the duopoly and vote 3rd party this cycle were probably going to vote for Joe (bless their hearts).

I give Don a much higher than 50/50 chance to be president again... more like 60/40 or even better.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Thiel

Quote from: Garraty_47 on August 30, 2023, 09:38:06 PMDon't be too sure about that.
The democrats have been very busy starting in 2020 alienating every demographic they "need" to win elections.

Too many of the voters the democrats have been accustomed to taking for granted are fed up with their bullshit. As things stand, simply running on "we're slightly better than republicans" and "scary orange man!" probably won't cut it this time. We've already seen how much "better" democrats are at governance and the results are... underwhelming. And if Joe wanted to paint himself as the sane and rational alternative maybe he shouldn't have tried to start WW3 via a proxy war that's already cost the USA tens of billions of dollars with no end in sight.

When you add in Joe's rapidly deteriorating mental state on top of everything else he's quite far from an easy victory in 2024 no matter who the republicans run.

The icing on that particular cake is a known and popular Green party candidate in Brother West. Cornell can't "take away" my vote from Joe since the democrats never had it to begin with but people who decide to shun the duopoly and vote 3rd party this cycle were probably going to vote for Joe (bless their hearts).

I give Don a much higher than 50/50 chance to be president again... more like 60/40 or even better.
Bravo.   :sign0098:
gay, conservative and proud

Lokmar

Quote from: Oerdin on August 30, 2023, 07:36:35 PMDeSantis, sadly, doesn't seem to have the personality to really motivate people even though his policies are great.  Vivek isn't a contender but would make a nice figure in an administration.  The rest are pretty much garbage and just running to try to elevate their profile and sell books.

Trump will be the nominee but he will lose.  Republicans remain fools because they aren't getting into ballot harvesting to fight fire with fire so Dems will just repeat 2020 and 2022 with late night dumps of questionable ballots in all the key states.  Republicans have already lost but they haven't figured it out yet.  Biden will remain brain dead, drooling on himself, and shitting his pants but Dems will keep him in place as a useless corpse while the insiders do whatever they want.

Rather than corrupting the election even further, I prefer a civil war.

Thiel

Quote from: Lokmar on August 30, 2023, 09:52:14 PMRather than corrupting the election even further, I prefer a civil war.
:omg:
gay, conservative and proud

DKG

An overwhelming 73% of Republican voters said in a recent poll that Trump should have participated in the first Republican presidential primary debate against his GOP competitors.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Lokmar on August 30, 2023, 09:52:14 PMRather than corrupting the election even further, I prefer a civil war.
Funny you should mention war. Apparently Alexa has something to say about that.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/BSsVMS3NRJJm/

So... the 2024 election won't be held at all and the governing party shall remain in office for as long as it takes the war to run? Sounds.... legit.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Lokmar

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on September 02, 2023, 09:32:42 AMFunny you should mention war. Apparently Alexa has something to say about that.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/BSsVMS3NRJJm/

So... the 2024 election won't be held at all and the governing party shall remain in office for as long as it takes the war to run? Sounds.... legit.

Hopefully, china and russia nuke the FUK outta DC!

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Lokmar on September 03, 2023, 02:30:06 AMHopefully, china and russia nuke the FUK outta DC!
You want the democrats to seize control of the US indefinately???
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles