Replies: 7891
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:34:03 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• US election 2024 5 0 5 1

US election 2024

Started by DKG, August 16, 2023, 02:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

Sorry, I meant to say I hated President nigger more.

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar on March 03, 2024, 08:37:56 PMLOL!

I hated the nigger more.
Aint that frickin depressing. That is how us Canadians who aint branwashed sellout prog money shills vote. We hold our noses and vote Conservative because they aint as lethal for working votes as Justine and Jagmeet.

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman on March 03, 2024, 08:46:41 PMAint that frickin depressing. That is how us Canadians who aint branwashed sellout prog money shills vote. We hold our noses and vote Conservative because they aint as lethal for working votes as Justine and Jagmeet.

President Nigger was a threat to the stability of this nation. We all, including me, gave him a chance and we got fucked. Race relations are far, far, FAR worse off BECAUSE of him.

I'll never forget that fucking pig, Candi Crowley, straight up joining in a lie during the debates while Romney was befuddled that she actually stooped so low! If we have a civil war and Candy Crowley is wandering the streets, she should be lit on fire!

JOE

Quote from: Herman on March 03, 2024, 08:46:41 PMAint that frickin depressing. That is how us Canadians who aint branwashed sellout prog money shills vote. We hold our noses and vote Conservative because they aint as lethal for working votes as Justine and Jagmeet.

Jagmeet Singh & the NDP are dragging the Liberals & the country down with their overspending & out of control immigration policies.

As much as you may think Trudeau is far left, I think it's because his government made too many compromises to the NDP to stay in power. and of course the NDP doesn't care because they arent' officially the government. so they can make all these demands, tell Trudeau what to do.

Jagmeet Singh is like what Rasputin was to the Czar in pre revolutionary Russia.

He controls and intoxicates them with promises of continued power.

"Make a deal with me & I'll keep you there."

So maybe it isn't so bad if the Liberals get the boot because it would get rid of the NDP and the unhealthy grip/influence they have over Trudeau and the Liberal government.

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on March 03, 2024, 11:41:36 PMJagmeet Singh & the NDP are dragging the Liberals & the country down with their overspending & out of control immigration policies.

As much as you may think Trudeau is far left, I think it's because his government made too many compromises to the NDP to stay in power. and of course the NDP doesn't care because they arent' officially the government. so they can make all these demands, tell Trudeau what to do.

Jagmeet Singh is like what Rasputin was to the Czar in pre revolutionary Russia.

He controls and intoxicates them with promises of continued power.

"Make a deal with me & I'll keep you there."

So maybe it isn't so bad if the Liberals get the boot because it would get rid of the NDP and the unhealthy grip/influence they have over Trudeau and the Liberal government.

Too bad you dumbasses dont have your own Trump, josephine!

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on March 04, 2024, 01:05:42 AMToo bad you dumbasses dont have your own Trump, josephine!

Your St Trump is an American politician who claims he has American solutions for your country, the US, not Canada.

As a Canadian I have no influence over the way Americans vote and therefore cannot impact who you choose there.

I was never fond of Trump, but for all his character faults, missteps and legal troubles, I never felt he was nowhere near as bad as his Republican predecessor, George W Bush...Lokmeer! And altho Bush hated Canada, Trump did not. In some ways I didn't mind Trump that much. He may have gone after Mexico but other than that Chinese deo criminal case, he did kid gloves on Canada and left us alone.

Christ, even hardcore Republicans complained to me about W Bush when he was in power and how he trashed your country. They were madder at Bush than liberal Democrats were. Many of them were the most vocal haters of Bush. And to this day a Bush can't ever get nominated by your party and elected every again.

If there's one individual who I blame for America's current woes, it's Dubya.

Bill Clinton was your best post-war President imho.
he had your country working so well, that it was a turnkey system that Dubya fucked up royally and screwed your country and much of the world. all W had to do was just let that system which Clinton left in pristine condition work by itself.

Even that Putin whom you despise so much was inspired to by Dubya to attack Ukraine because of W's unwarranted pre-emptive strike on Iraq.

Oliver the Second

US Supreme Court rules for Trump in historic 14th Amendment ballot eligibility case

The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday ruled in favor of Donald Trump in a historic case challenging his ability to seek the Republican presidential nomination under Section 3 of the 14th Amendment due to his actions around the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol.

The court was unanimous in reversing the unprecedented decision out of Colorado that would kick Trump off the ballot under the provision after a state trial court found he participated in "insurrection" on Jan. 6 through incitement.

"For the reasons given, responsibility for enforcing Section 3 against federal officeholders and candidates rests with Congress and not the States," the Supreme Court opinion read. "The judgment of the Colorado Supreme Court therefore cannot stand. All nine Members of the Court agree with that result."

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/us-supreme-court-rules-trump-historic-14th-amendment/story?id=107158454

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on March 04, 2024, 01:20:58 AMYour St Trump is an American politician who claims he has American solutions for your country, the US, not Canada.

As a Canadian I have no influence over the way Americans vote and therefore cannot impact who you choose there.

I was never fond of Trump, but for all his character faults, missteps and legal troubles, I never felt he was nowhere near as bad as his Republican predecessor, George W Bush...Lokmeer! And altho Bush hated Canada, Trump did not. In some ways I didn't mind Trump that much. He may have gone after Mexico but other than that Chinese deo criminal case, he did kid gloves on Canada and left us alone.

Christ, even hardcore Republicans complained to me about W Bush when he was in power and how he trashed your country. They were madder at Bush than liberal Democrats were. Many of them were the most vocal haters of Bush. And to this day a Bush can't ever get nominated by your party and elected every again.

If there's one individual who I blame for America's current woes, it's Dubya.

Bill Clinton was your best post-war President imho.
he had your country working so well, that it was a turnkey system that Dubya fucked up royally and screwed your country and much of the world. all W had to do was just let that system which Clinton left in pristine condition work by itself.

Even that Putin whom you despise so much was inspired to by Dubya to attack Ukraine because of W's unwarranted pre-emptive strike on Iraq.

Anyway, too bad you dont have your own Trump, josephine.

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on March 04, 2024, 10:39:32 AMAnyway, too bad you dont have your own Trump, josephine.

...and I don't want that kind of leader in Canada.

A small 'c' conservative is fine, but I don't want an Extremist or someone whom at least 1/2 the population finds totally unacceptable.

Seems in America they don't make moderate conseratives anymore.

Lately I've been seeing all these YouTube videos praising the legacy of the disgraced President Richard Nixon.

Actually, in spite of his faults, one thing I admire about Nixon is that he wasn't an Extremist. And the Roe v Wade decision which many of ya'll had gotten ta hate so much & had torn down was ruled durng the Nixon Administration and by USSC justices that he appointed.

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on March 04, 2024, 01:27:26 PM...and I don't want that kind of leader in Canada.

A small 'c' conservative is fine, but I don't want an Extremist or someone whom at least 1/2 the population finds totally unacceptable.

Seems in America they don't make moderate conseratives anymore.

Lately I've been seeing all these YouTube videos praising the legacy of the disgraced President Richard Nixon.

Actually, in spite of his faults, one thing I admire about Nixon is that he wasn't an Extremist. And the Roe v Wade decision which many of ya'll had gotten ta hate so much & had torn down was ruled durng the Nixon Administration and by USSC justices that he appointed.

Well josephine, you're a sniveling dipshit. Trump would be great for Cucknadia. As far as Nixon being disgraced, we all know now that JFK ACTUALLY weaponized the IRS on his enemies and so did President Nigger. Nixon did not.

Brent

he newest New York Times/Sienna College poll shows President Joe Biden is down bad — and the Biden campaign is having a difficult time coping with that reality.

Released on Saturday, the poll shows:

Donald Trump leads Biden: The former president commands a respectable 5-point lead over Biden — 48% to 43% — with just eight months until Election Day
Country going the wrong way: The overwhelming majority of registered voters — 65% to 24% — believe the country is headed in the wrong direction
Biden approval: The majority of respondents — 61% — disapprove of Biden's job as president, including 47% who "strongly disapprove"; only 36% who approve
Favorability: More registered voters have a favorable opinion of Trump than Biden, 43% to 38%
Biden too old: A majority, 73%, of respondents said Biden is too old to be president, compared to just 42% who said the same of Trump
What can you do for me: Fewer than 20% of registered voters believe Biden's policies have helped them, whereas 40% said Trump's personally helped them
Economy is bad: A majority of respondents, 51%, described the economy as "poor," while another 23% described it as "only fair"

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar on March 04, 2024, 10:39:32 AMAnyway, too bad you dont have your own Trump, josephine.
We don't have a left or right political sprectrum. You don't either. We both have prog money, the ir stooges and the working class who opposes them.

DKG

Quote from: Brent on March 04, 2024, 06:56:23 PMhe newest New York Times/Sienna College poll shows President Joe Biden is down bad — and the Biden campaign is having a difficult time coping with that reality.

Released on Saturday, the poll shows:

Donald Trump leads Biden: The former president commands a respectable 5-point lead over Biden — 48% to 43% — with just eight months until Election Day
Country going the wrong way: The overwhelming majority of registered voters — 65% to 24% — believe the country is headed in the wrong direction
Biden approval: The majority of respondents — 61% — disapprove of Biden's job as president, including 47% who "strongly disapprove"; only 36% who approve
Favorability: More registered voters have a favorable opinion of Trump than Biden, 43% to 38%
Biden too old: A majority, 73%, of respondents said Biden is too old to be president, compared to just 42% who said the same of Trump
What can you do for me: Fewer than 20% of registered voters believe Biden's policies have helped them, whereas 40% said Trump's personally helped them
Economy is bad: A majority of respondents, 51%, described the economy as "poor," while another 23% described it as "only fair"
And this a NYT poll too.

JOE

Quote from: DKG on March 05, 2024, 06:37:26 AMAnd this a NYT poll too.

I think the NYT wants Biden ta go, DKG.

They keep publishing articles which suggest that he ought a be given the heave ho.

Oliver the Second

Kyrsten Sinema to leave Senate

PHOENIX - Independent Arizona Senator Kyrsten Sinema has announced her decision to not run for re-election.

The Senator, who left the Democratic Party in 2022, issued a statement and an accompanying video message.

"Through listening, understanding, and compromise we delivered tangible results that make America safer, stronger, and more prosperous," Sen. Sinema said, in the video. "Yet, despite modernizing our infrastructure, ensuring clean water, delivering good jobs and safer communities, Americans still choose to retreat farther to their partisan corners."

Sen. Sinema also said she will be leaving the U.S. Senate 'at the end of this year,' but did not otherwise give a specific date.

"It has been an honor to serve Arizona for the past 20 years," Sen. Sinema said, in the video.

Sinema's announcement comes after Senate Republicans blocked a bipartisan bill to help secure the U.S.-Mexico border and deliver military aid to Ukraine and Israel, which Sinema spent months negotiating. She'd hoped it would be a signature achievement addressing one of Washington's most intractable challenges, as well as a powerful endorsement for her increasingly lonely view that cross-party dealmaking remains possible.

https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/2024-election-independent-ariz-sen-kyrsten-sinema-to-leave-senate