Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

• US election 2024 5 0 5 1

US election 2024

Started by DKG, August 16, 2023, 02:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on September 03, 2023, 03:11:34 AMYou want the democrats to seize control of the US indefinately???

I dont believe that would be the end result. In fact, I believe that would destroy the shackles democrats and libs have on government. It would result in a blood bath where at least 40% to 60% would die IMO.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Lokmar on September 03, 2023, 02:05:33 PMI dont believe that would be the end result. In fact, I believe that would destroy the shackles democrats and libs have on government. It would result in a blood bath where at least 40% to 60% would die IMO.
Still, interesting that Alexa would say that war powers were going to be invoked in lieu of an election next year. And to be honest I can half believe the democrats would even consider trying it when their overreaching efforts to sideline Trump falls flat.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Herman

George Soros's foundation is worried that former President Donald Trump will win the 2024 election and undermine globalist "unity," while warning of supposed harms coming from a potential "MAGA-style Republican victory" more generally.

The Open Society Foundations (OSF), which Mr. Soros' 37-year-old son, Alex Soros now leads, is "adapting" so that it's able to respond to whatever political scenario emerges after the dust settles from next year's presidential election in America.
"We are adapting OSF to be able to respond to whatever scenarios might emerge, on both sides of the Atlantic," George Soros' son wrote in a recent op-ed for Politico headlined "No Soros retreat from Europe."

Herman

Is Tulsi Gabbard planning on entering the race, possibly as an independent. Watch from 3:05 on.

Garraty_47

Quote from: Herman on September 06, 2023, 10:50:15 PMIs Tulsi Gabbard planning on entering the race, possibly as an independent. Watch from 3:05 on.

I think the most likely vehicle for a Tulsi run, at this time, is the 'No Labels' party but they seem to already be teeing up Manchin or someone like that. If they ask her to be on their ticket though I wouldn't be surprised if she says 'Yes'.

She made a run at the nomination when she was a democrat so obviously she has ambitions in that regard.

Lokmar

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on September 03, 2023, 09:59:20 PMStill, interesting that Alexa would say that war powers were going to be invoked in lieu of an election next year. And to be honest I can half believe the democrats would even consider trying it when their overreaching efforts to sideline Trump falls flat.

Both sides have been declaring that elections would be suspended at least since obama's first term. This may well become a self fulfilling prophecy in part because that kind of talk normalizes that kind of thought. Political players start to believe they can get away with it.

Personally, I've been trying to normalize the concept of a second American Civil War and have been openly advocating it on the internet since 1995. I believe I have made at least a small difference because its now widely accepted as possible. Of course the biggest thing that has made this thought more and more palatable is government jackbootery. Still, without open advocating for it, it wouldnt seem possible. Its so possible now that the brain dead cheated into office POTUS felt the need to openly threaten us with F-15's and nukes.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Tim Pool's in your corner, you may yet get your chance
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Herman

CNN anchor Dana Bash declared Thursday that it's impossible "to spin" the network's latest poll showing a dismal outlook for President Joe Biden.

The poll found that Biden's job approval is just 39%, the lowest rating since the height of the inflation crisis last year. Even worse, the survey found that in a hypothetical rematch for the White House between Biden and Donald Trump, Trump would win: 47% to 46%.

But the knockout blow, the poll found, is that two-thirds (67%) of Democratic and Democratic-leaning voters want the Democratic Party to nominate someone other than Biden in 2024.

Biden's approval rating at this point in his presidency is the second-worst in the modern era — only Jimmy Carter's was worse — which suggests he is on track to lose re-election.

Meanwhile, CNN senior data reporter Harry Enten explained why this poll shows a "vastly different" landscape compared to 2020.

"[W]hat I will note was there was not a single poll conducted by CNN during the entire 2020 cycle in which Donald Trump got a higher share of the vote than Joe Biden did," he said. "So, this is a vastly different picture from what we saw four years ago."
https://twitter.com/townhallcom/status/1699797692396998823?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1699797692396998823%7Ctwgr%5Ecc579b137c2e016a1a9681b96c318ed7143216f8%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Fcnn-poll-biden-no-spin

Garraty_47

Even if Joe was in full possession of his mental faculties (which he's not, at all) he still wouldn't deserve to be president. Getting rid of him would be a good thing for the country. Whether or not his successor turns out to be any better is a completely separate discussion.

Joe's gotta go.

Lokmar

I really hate that skank, Dana Bash.

Herman

Quote from: Garraty_47 on September 07, 2023, 10:43:24 PMEven if Joe was in full possession of his mental faculties (which he's not, at all) he still wouldn't deserve to be president. Getting rid of him would be a good thing for the country. Whether or not his successor turns out to be any better is a completely separate discussion.

Joe's gotta go.
Go Brandon.

Garraty_47

Quote from: Herman on September 07, 2023, 10:46:46 PMGo Brandon.

{raises his sword and begins smashing it on his shield, drawing in a great lungful of air to bellow the sacred ancient battle cry:}

"KAWAWA!"

:Doh2:

Herman

This is what it might come down to.

Supreme Court to Decide Whether to Kick Trump Off Ballot
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/supreme-court-to-decide-whether-to-kick-trump-off-ballot/ar-AA1ggNVn

The legal debate about whether or not former President Donald Trump should be allowed to appear on the 2024 ballot has made its way before the Supreme Court.

The court distributed John Castro v. Donald Trump to the justices for conference on Wednesday ahead of the upcoming term, which will begin on October 2. Conference is to take place on September 26 and the case is expected to be decided on or before October 9.

Castro, a longshot candidate for the Republican nomination next year, sent his petition to the Supreme Court last month, asking the justices to answer whether political candidates can challenge the eligibility of another candidate of the same party running for the same nomination "based on a political competitive injury in the form a diminution of votes."

The lawsuit is seeking to argue that Trump should not be allowed to run for the White House based on section three of the 14th Amendment, which disqualifies individuals from holding public office if they have "engaged in insurrection or rebellion" against the United States. While Trump has not been charged with insurrection, Castro is pointing to Trump's role in the January 6 Capitol riot.

Garraty_47

"While Trump has not been charged with insurrection"

In a system that wasn't corrupt that's as far as any judge would read before laughing the motion out of his/her court.

Herman

Quote from: Garraty_47 on September 07, 2023, 11:01:43 PM"While Trump has not been charged with insurrection"

In a system that wasn't corrupt that's as far as any judge would read before laughing the motion out of his/her court.
It's Trump. He is guilty by accusation and can never be proven innocent.