Replies: 7891
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:34:03 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• US election 2024 5 0 5 1

US election 2024

Started by DKG, August 16, 2023, 02:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Oerdin

JOE

Quote from: Garraty_47 on June 12, 2024, 08:34:33 AM#GenocideJoeBiden: leader of the free world or a wax statue with a cheap broken speaker shoved up its ass?

Fucking hell.

Just saw that video.

The Democratic leadership must want him to lose.

Hes not even a credible candidate.

Hes not even there.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: JOE on June 12, 2024, 04:38:07 PMJust saw that video.

The Democratic leadership must want him to lose.

Hes not even a credible candidate.

Hes not even there.

But trump tho... did you see that time he almost slipped down a sloped runway on a rainy day!?!?!?

Herman

Biden's slip on the Rust Belt accelerates.

Members of the United Auto Workers told CNN why an increasing number from their ranks is supporting Donald Trump for president.

Earlier this year, the UAW endorsed President Joe Biden for re-election. The union argued Biden is the right candidate because he stands with auto workers and understands the concerns of the working class.

But that's not true, according to some UAW members from Michigan who recently spoke with CNN anchor John King.

Chris Vitale, a worker at Chrysler, told King that he plans to defy the UAW's presidential endorsement and vote for Trump. The reason? Out-of-touch Democrats and the electric-vehicle agenda.
https://x.com/DailyCaller/status/1800998049939886212?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1800998049939886212%7Ctwgr%5E791ad2ea5d901f25c2eeadab480e55b3f6bc3a0e%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Fauto-workers-cnn-trump-economy

Oliver the Second

Sometimes I wonder if the democrats want to lose so they can blame the upcoming

\Chinese_Invasion_of_Taiwan
\Economic_Crash
\Skyrocketing Crime Rate
\War_with_Russia
\All_of_the_Above

on Trump.
Winner Winner x 2 View List

Oliver the Second

Free Ponies For The Win!!!

Winner Winner x 1 View List

Garraty_47

Quote from: Oliver the Second on June 14, 2024, 11:26:08 AMFree Ponies For The Win!!!

Thanks for reminding me...

...I still have some Vermin Supreme stickers around here someplace that need new homes around town.

LoL

Brent

Quote from: Herman on June 13, 2024, 08:59:07 PMBiden's slip on the Rust Belt accelerates.

Members of the United Auto Workers told CNN why an increasing number from their ranks is supporting Donald Trump for president.

Earlier this year, the UAW endorsed President Joe Biden for re-election. The union argued Biden is the right candidate because he stands with auto workers and understands the concerns of the working class.

But that's not true, according to some UAW members from Michigan who recently spoke with CNN anchor John King.

Chris Vitale, a worker at Chrysler, told King that he plans to defy the UAW's presidential endorsement and vote for Trump. The reason? Out-of-touch Democrats and the electric-vehicle agenda.
https://x.com/DailyCaller/status/1800998049939886212?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1800998049939886212%7Ctwgr%5E791ad2ea5d901f25c2eeadab480e55b3f6bc3a0e%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Fauto-workers-cnn-trump-economy
It is the same with my old union TCRC. They donated our union dues to the New Democratic Party in Canada. The NDP wants all Candaian coal, LNG, and oil to remain in the ground. That would the loss of thousands of jobs.

It is the same in the States with our sister union. The executive board supports Biden financially, but the due paying mostly vote Trump.

Herman

Quote from: Brent on June 14, 2024, 01:10:27 PMIt is the same with my old union TCRC. They donated our union dues to the New Democratic Party in Canada. The NDP wants all Candaian coal, LNG, and oil to remain in the ground. That would the loss of thousands of jobs.

It is the same in the States with our sister union. The executive board supports Biden financially, but the due paying mostly vote Trump.
I never had a unionized job in my life. I aint opposed to unions. The upstream oil and gas sector aint unionized in most of the world.

Herman

Steve Forbes on how Biden might drop out of the race.

Herman

Less than five months out from the election, Jim Crow Joe's approval rating is at am all time low of thirty seven percent.

Each time they wheel his dementia rid ass out to en event, his number seem to drop more.

DKG

According to the VoteHub tracker, which aggregates the averages of polls by highly rated pollsters given a rating of "A" or "B" in the past 28 days, Trump is now behind Biden in Michigan and Wisconsin for the first time during this election cycle.

In March, Biden trailed Trump by -3.7 percentage points in Michigan, the voting tracker showed. But after closing the gap to 0.7 percent in April, the current White House occupant took the lead in May, claiming a 1 percentage point lead over his Republican rival. This has now declined to a lead of 0.8 percent as of June but is still a slim lead on Trump.

Brent

Hillary Clinton threw her support behind a primary challenger against a sitting Democratic congressman, Squad member Jamaal Bowman of New York. Endorsements don't often have as big an impact as people pretend, but that's not the point. The point is the naked aggression against a sitting left-wing congressman from the former head of the party.

Thiel

Quote from: DKG on June 17, 2024, 07:55:09 AMAccording to the VoteHub tracker, which aggregates the averages of polls by highly rated pollsters given a rating of "A" or "B" in the past 28 days, Trump is now behind Biden in Michigan and Wisconsin for the first time during this election cycle.

In March, Biden trailed Trump by -3.7 percentage points in Michigan, the voting tracker showed. But after closing the gap to 0.7 percent in April, the current White House occupant took the lead in May, claiming a 1 percentage point lead over his Republican rival. This has now declined to a lead of 0.8 percent as of June but is still a slim lead on Trump.
I don't believe this. I read this morning, Biden's approval rating dipped again.

gay, conservative and proud

DKG

Quote from: Thiel on June 17, 2024, 01:40:04 PMI don't believe this. I read this morning, Biden's approval rating dipped again.

I am just reporting it. The methodology could be suspect or it could include other candidates.