Replies: 6955
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 03, 2024, 08:42:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

• US election 2024 5 0 5 1

US election 2024

Started by DKG, August 16, 2023, 02:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Moonie

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 24, 2024, 12:38:44 PMHence the reason they will jail or kill trump right before the election and just appoint Biden as the supreme leader due to the absence of an opposing viable candidate which can be called up on such short notice

This is already a done deal bro

Mark my words

Civil war if that happens.  Be armed.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Garraty_47 on April 24, 2024, 12:45:17 PMThey didn't win in 2016 and once again they're running a historically unpopular candidate against Trump. Biden didn't walk away with a landslide victory in 2020 and back then he didn't have all the problems (of his own making) he does now. The only supporters Biden can count on are the hardcore 'vote blue no matter who' sycophants and they aren't going to be near enough.
Why worry about any of that when you can have hundreds of thousands of mail in ballots mapping back to the address of a vacant parking lot or a cemetery suddenly appear at 2:00am in the morning in a key battleground states?

We are at a point in our third world descent where democrats could bound Trump to a stake on the white house lawn and set him on fire Nov 1st and none of the cretins on the left would bat an eye.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Moonie on April 24, 2024, 12:50:51 PMCivil war if that happens.  Be armed.

I'm heavily armed sweetie.

Assault rifles, handguns, body armor and shotguns

nearly 10,000 rounds of assorted ammo too

come down to my home looking for trouble they gonna find it. For sure.
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Moonie on April 24, 2024, 12:50:51 PMCivil war if that happens.  Be armed.

By the way.

No civil war if that happens. Sure a lot of huff and puff and big talk but nothing more.

conservatives are pussies --

Garraty_47

Quote from: Moonie on April 24, 2024, 12:32:11 PMInteresting thought so when Trump wins and dems have control of congress and and about take over the house (hope I'm saying this correctly)that makes Trump a sitting duck president correct?  So why can't the libs just leave him the heck alone?  He will make the economy better along with just being logical.

They've been claiming for years Trump is everything from a Russian asset to a tyrant in the making so they can't just shrug and stop persecuting him now or it'll be too obvious the whole circus was a made up politically motivated smear job. Even when Russiagate was thoroughly debunked and discredited it didn't even slow them down. Its main proponents, like Adam Schiff on the political side and Rachel Maddow on the media side, not only haven't been punished for their roles in concocting and perpetuating the lies they've been rewarded with lucrative contracts and career advancements.

Why, specifically, they're so desperate to keep Trump out of their clubhouse is a whole 'nother discussion.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Garraty_47 on April 24, 2024, 12:58:11 PMThey've been claiming for years Trump is everything from a Russian asset to a tyrant in the making so they can't just shrug and stop persecuting him now or it'll be too obvious the whole circus was a made up politically motivated smear job. Even when Russiagate was thoroughly debunked and discredited it didn't even slow them down. Its main proponents, like Adam Schiff on the political side and Rachel Maddow on the media side, not only haven't been punished for their roles in concocting and perpetuating the lies they've been rewarded with lucrative contracts and career advancements.

Why, specifically, they're so desperate to keep Trump out of their clubhouse is a whole 'nother discussion.

Bro -- libtards took Mueller's comment "I couldn't find Trump innocent of any crimes" as fucking gospel that the guy was guilty

A prosecutor saying he could not uncover innocence in his investigation

yeah man, that's when I knew they were hopeless.

They cannot even see through such poorly crafted slick talk -- it's amazing.

Garraty_47

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 24, 2024, 12:54:58 PMWhy worry about any of that when you can have hundreds of thousands of mail in ballots mapping back to the address of a vacant parking lot or a cemetery suddenly appear at 2:00am in the morning in a key battleground states?

That might work once but with so many people alerted and watching for exactly those kinds of shenanigans?

I doubt it.

If anyone wanted to pull off some kind of election tampering it would need to come from a different and unexpected direction or the odds are way too high it'd blow up in their faces.

Moonie

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 24, 2024, 12:57:28 PMBy the way.

No civil war if that happens. Sure a lot of huff and puff and big talk but nothing more.

conservatives are pussies --

Not the ones I know. 

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Garraty_47 on April 24, 2024, 01:05:21 PMThat might work once but with so many people alerted and watching for exactly those kinds of shenanigans?

I doubt it.

If anyone wanted to pull off some kind of election tampering it would need to come from a different and unexpected direction or the odds are way too high it'd blow up in their faces.
Bro -- they are going THIRD WORLD dictator tactics live in Public right now... and they are being CHEERED for their efforts

and that IS the point of the whole exercise.... you think this is about Trump? No no no, sir, Trump is just an unfortunate and unwitting tool in their master-plan.nullify  the constitution and erect a dictator of their own making --- and they finally found a candidate hated enough by the idiots in their ranks that they will actually cheer the all out descent into third world status

this is exactly why I supported Vikek.. but some idiots on the right who cannot stomach the idea of electing a little brown man are incapable of playing the long game. Sadly.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Moonie on April 24, 2024, 01:09:49 PMNot the ones I know. 
Down here. I know what you mean.

But you think conservatives can get weeks off at a time from their jobs to attend violent protests like libtards who live off the tax payers do?

Do you think a consevative can continue to live with a felony on their record the way some parasite democrat piece of shit who lives off the tax payer can?

and the list goes on.

Maybe pussy was the wrong word... in fact it was ....

the problem with conservatives is we actually have something to lose. Whereas most of the democrats I know are bums who live off the gov.

what, you think people like Oak, admong and Holiday are productive tax paying citizens?  :crampe:

Brent

Quote from: Garraty_47 on April 24, 2024, 12:45:17 PMThey didn't win in 2016 and once again they're running a historically unpopular candidate against Trump. Biden didn't walk away with a landslide victory in 2020 and back then he didn't have all the problems (of his own making) he does now. The only supporters Biden can count on are the hardcore 'vote blue no matter who' sycophants and they aren't going to be near enough.
I hope not.

Moonie

@biggie
Got your point sometimes I think I have zero business posting in these threads.  Some of what is said goes over my head and I feel like a dummy.  But I do learn a lot so thanks for putting up with me.  :crampe:

Thiel

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 24, 2024, 01:13:02 PMDown here. I know what you mean.

But you think conservatives can get weeks off at a time from their jobs to attend violent protests like libtards who live off the tax payers do?

Do you think a consevative can continue to live with a felony on their record the way some parasite democrat piece of shit who lives off the tax payer can?

and the list goes on.

Maybe pussy was the wrong word... in fact it was ....

the problem with conservatives is we actually have something to lose. Whereas most of the democrats I know are bums who live off the gov.

what, you think people like Oak, admong and Holiday are productive tax paying citizens?  :crampe:
This is very true. Conservatives like myself are far too busy contributing to society to protest. Not all leftist protesters are living off of government handouts. Some are rent a mobs hired by rich liberal control freaks.
gay, conservative and proud

DKG

Quote from: Garraty_47 on April 24, 2024, 12:45:17 PMThe only supporters Biden can count on are the hardcore 'vote blue no matter who' sycophants
They are a special kind of stupid.

DKG

The U.S. Supreme Court dealt a final blow to an effort to block former President Donald Trump from the presidential ballot in Arizona by refusing to hear an appeal from a man who's waged a legal battle in dozens of states to get the former president disqualified over the Jan. 6 incident.