Replies: 8292
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:13:28 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Blazor

• US election 2024 5 0 5 1

US election 2024

Started by DKG, August 16, 2023, 02:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: JOE on June 20, 2024, 04:31:15 PMIf I could vote in your election, I'd be inclined to support neither Biden nor Trump.

They are both highly flawed candidates who reek of decay.

I like Trump because he has courage to speak the truth...

And he really tries to keep world peace.

Why do you think he is flawed... in what way?
Agree Agree x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Quote from: caskur on June 20, 2024, 05:14:46 PMI like Trump because he has courage to speak the truth...

And he really tries to keep world peace.

Why do you think he is flawed... in what way?
Old Joe aint serious about anything. He is an attention whoring troll.

JOE

Quote from: Herman on June 20, 2024, 09:44:49 PMOld Joe aint serious about anything. He is an attention whoring troll.

Actually avatar_Herman Herm I might not even vote for NDP Liberal or Conservative in the Canadian election either. The Liberals have been a major disappointment. However if the Tories get in I hope they can fix Trudeau's mess. Same time if there are budget cuts needed the pain should be shared by everyone not just 1 group.

The books need to brought back 8nto the black again.
Fucking Homo! Fucking Homo! x 1 View List

JOE

I don't look forward to a 2nd coming of Trump but even the most staunch Democrat would have to grudgingly admit that like the Liberals in Canada, the last 2 years the Biden administration have bungled many key issues.

I said it 2 years ago & I thought the Democrats should have replaced Biden in 2024. His mental decline becomes more evident by the day. He is aging rapidly like an animal waiting to die. Not much left in him.

caskur

Quote from: JOE on June 20, 2024, 10:24:39 PMI don't look forward to a 2nd coming of Trump but even the most staunch Democrat would have to grudgingly admit that like the Liberals in Canada, the last 2 years the Biden administration have bungled many key issues.

I said it 2 years ago & I thought the Democrats should have replaced Biden in 2024. His mental decline becomes more evident by the day. He is aging rapidly like an animal waiting to die. Not much left in him.

Yeah but you aren't telling me why. Be more precise.

I have concerns because he will inherit Bidens fuck ups like a shit load of illegals and 2 countries at war but what was did he do wrong last time that causes you to worry now? Let me know.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Garraty_47

It's all deep fakes and deceptive editing, y'all.
There's not actually anything wrong with Biden's thinker.

Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Garraty_47 on June 21, 2024, 08:27:35 AMIt's all deep fakes and deceptive editing, y'all.
There's not actually anything wrong with Biden's thinker.

Wow... biden really drew a serious red line with Isreal. "Stop killing Palestinians or we shall say stop again!"

Trump help a cup of water with two hands tho!  Two hands!

TWO HANDS!
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Brent

I saw a headline that a Fox news poll has Biden leading Trump. I didn't read it to see if it is national or in the oh so important swing states.

DKG

Which Biden will show up on Thursday.

CBS News reported on Wednesday that Americans should expect "surprises" from President Joe Biden at next week's presidential debate.

Before heading to CNN's headquarters in Atlanta for the June 27 debate, Biden will spend the next week at Camp David with his closest and most-trusted political advisers, who are planning a "robust preparation," according to CBS News senior correspondent Weijia Jiang.

Those sources said Biden plans to boast about his "reproductive rights" agenda, his positions on "issues of democracy," and he will try to claim that he has the upper hand on the economy.

"But I'm also told that we should expect some surprises because this is such a critical performance for President Biden, not only on the content, but on his physical performance," Jiang added.
https://x.com/CBSNews/status/1803554512436863007?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1803554512436863007%7Ctwgr%5E8bc321d41d10508b00bdc744431f526dfe7c6250%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Fcbs-biden-suprises-presidential-debate

Garraty_47

Biden's been in office since the start of 2021. All of the topics I presume the "moderators" will bring up are things he and his administration have been dealing with intimately for years.

How the hell does anyone in that position need A WEEK to "prepare" for a debate on those topics?

Has he not been paying attention?

Have other people been making the decisions and coordinating the responses to various events?

Either Biden is so disconnected/disoriented that he needs a whole week to kind of get brought up to speed (or enough to reliably spew scripted responses, anyway) or that's not really why they have him tucked away out of the public's view.

I think it's equally plausible they're simply waiting out the public interest in his latest senior moments caught on camera while trying to make sure he doesn't generate any new ones.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Garraty_47 on June 22, 2024, 12:04:51 PMI think it's equally plausible they're simply waiting out the public interest in his latest senior moments caught on camera while trying to make sure he doesn't generate any new ones.

Wait.. aren't all of those videos deep fakes constructed by the GOP and will fall apart once they show you the real unedited ones?
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Garraty_47 on June 22, 2024, 12:04:51 PMBiden's been in office since the start of 2021. All of the topics I presume the "moderators" will bring up are things he and his administration have been dealing with intimately for years.

How the hell does anyone in that position need A WEEK to "prepare" for a debate on those topics?

Has he not been paying attention?

Have other people been making the decisions and coordinating the responses to various events?

Either Biden is so disconnected/disoriented that he needs a whole week to kind of get brought up to speed (or enough to reliably spew scripted responses, anyway) or that's not really why they have him tucked away out of the public's view.

I think it's equally plausible they're simply waiting out the public interest in his latest senior moments caught on camera while trying to make sure he doesn't generate any new ones.

They are hoping for this:

or this:

Garraty_47

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 22, 2024, 01:34:22 PMWait.. aren't all of those videos deep fakes constructed by the GOP and will fall apart once they show you the real unedited ones?

I'll have to say "no" to that.

One was "edited" to not show Biden finally sitting down (when everyone else did) but even with that context it still doesn't explain the bizarre premature squat thing he was doing. Another was "edited" in a way that suggested Biden lost his train of thought and couldn't answer a question, the clip ending after he gave up even trying. The full clip does show him going on to say something tangential to the original topic but also proves he *never did* go back to finishing the original statement.

It's quite obvious their claims of the clips being "fakes" or "deceptively edited" are only more lies and gaslighting from a regime and its accomplices that have for years been telling lies and gaslighting about Biden's cognitive difficulties. Not only the white house and the democrats... media personalities and even world leaders are complicit in trying to glue a veneer of normalcy over what everyone can plainly see is Biden's abnormal mental state.

I look forward to eventually hearing what the Italian prime minister *really* thought about Biden's behavior at the parachutist display. One need not be a trained expert in reading body language to see that she was rather perturbed at having to literally babysit the president of the USA. LoL

Garraty_47

Quote from: Lokmar on June 22, 2024, 02:24:26 PMThey are hoping for this:

They're hoping Scarlet Johansson will jiggle into the room and take charge of the situation?

Don't we all, man. Don't we all.

Lokmar

Quote from: Garraty_47 on June 22, 2024, 04:32:06 PMThey're hoping Scarlet Johansson will jiggle into the room and take charge of the situation?

Don't we all, man. Don't we all.

They're getting Sponge Bob.  :crampe:
Funny Funny x 2 View List