Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• US election 2024 5 0 5 1

US election 2024

Started by DKG, August 16, 2023, 02:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Brent

Quote from: Garraty_47 on July 17, 2024, 07:08:13 AMI can't help wondering if all this "give it a day, give it a week, let's see how the next speech/rally/etc. goes" nonsense from the democrats has only been a delaying tactic to get them past the Zoom meeting at which point they can declare it's too late anyway because Biden is 'officially' their nominee.

As usual, the democrats are playing silly buggers and the biggest losers are their own voters. I'm trying to think of a political party that has held its own base in such disdainfully low regard but... I got nothin'.
I have noticed too that there is less talk about replacing Biden.

Garraty_47

Quote from: Brent on July 17, 2024, 01:41:26 PMI have noticed too that there is less talk about replacing Biden.

According to an unnamed but apparently high-placed democrat they're "resigned to a second Trump presidency".

I mean it wouldn't be the first or even the hundredth time democrats pretended to give a fuck about an issue until after the votes are counted but I reckon pushing Joe out at this point hardly seems worth it.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Garraty_47 on July 17, 2024, 02:35:23 PMAccording to an unnamed but apparently high-placed democrat they're "resigned to a second Trump presidency".

I mean it wouldn't be the first or even the hundredth time democrats pretended to give a fuck about an issue until after the votes are counted but I reckon pushing Joe out at this point hardly seems worth it.
If that is the case we'd all need to be prepared for the turbulence as they will seek to do as much damage to every aspect of our republic, security and economy between now and Jan 20th so that they can lay blame for it all on Trump.

The only saving grace will be the fact that they are so utterly stupid they will attempt this the minute he's been inaugurated before he's had the chance to return to his desk and get started.

Thiel

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 17, 2024, 02:40:48 PMIf that is the case we'd all need to be prepared for the turbulence as they will seek to do as much damage to every aspect of our republic, security and economy between now and Jan 20th so that they can lay blame for it all on Trump.

The only saving grace will be the fact that they are so utterly stupid they will attempt this the minute he's been inaugurated before he's had the chance to return to his desk and get started.
I fear the Biden administration will not only leave the cupboards bare, they will torch the entire house.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Oerdin

Quote from: Brent on July 17, 2024, 01:41:26 PMI have noticed too that there is less talk about replacing Biden.

I think Dems have figured out they are likely to lose no matter who they nominate so probably better to just let Biden go down in flames.  Hopefully, the election is a landslide and a bunch of lower level Dems also lose their jobs.

Oerdin

Quote from: Thiel on July 17, 2024, 02:55:29 PMI fear the Biden administration will not only leave the cupboards bare, they will torch the entire house.

Like when the Clintons had to leave the White House so their partisans removed all the G, W, and B keys from all keyboards in the White House.  The initials of George W. Bush.

Thiel

Quote from: Oerdin on July 17, 2024, 03:02:01 PMI think Dems have figured out they are likely to lose no matter who they nominate so probably better to just let Biden go down in flames.  Hopefully, the election is a landslide and a bunch of lower level Dems also lose their jobs.
A decisive GOP win up and down the ballot. That is my hope too.

Thiel

Quote from: Oerdin on July 17, 2024, 03:03:54 PMLike when the Clintons had to leave the White House so their partisans removed all the G, W, and B keys from all keyboards in the White House.  The initials of George W. Bush.
That was just childish.

Garraty_47

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 17, 2024, 02:40:48 PMIf that is the case we'd all need to be prepared for the turbulence as they will seek to do as much damage to every aspect of our republic, security and economy between now and Jan 20th so that they can lay blame for it all on Trump.

I doubt that's an option.
They need to salvage whatever they can from down-ballot races and if they're seen committing sabotage on the economy or the government even those state/local contests could go badly for them.

They're just gonna have to eat this shit sammich of their own making then start working on plans for the midterms and 2028.

I mean, if they were smart and sane that's what they'd do.

What they'll actually do is anyone's guess.
Agree Agree x 4 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Garraty_47 on July 17, 2024, 03:22:40 PMI doubt that's an option.
They need to salvage whatever they can from down-ballot races and if they're seen committing sabotage on the economy or the government even those state/local contests could go badly for them.

They're just gonna have to eat this shit sammich of their own making then start working on plans for the midterms and 2028.

I mean, if they were smart and sane that's what they'd do.

What they'll actually do is anyone's guess.
I'm hearing more and more chatter about people maintaining vigils near polling stations this time around.

that and the overall perception that this is a wrap might make cheating this time around a very difficult prospect for them.

I can only imagine the hysteria if the congress, whitehouse and SCOTUS turn right.

that outcome would certainly inspire me to register a sock at BF just to bathe in the tears of those obnoxious democrat  cretins.

JOE

Quote from: Oerdin on July 17, 2024, 03:02:01 PMI think Dems have figured out they are likely to lose no matter who they nominate so probably better to just let Biden go down in flames.  Hopefully, the election is a landslide and a bunch of lower level Dems also lose their jobs.

...and to think this whole debacle was 100% preventable.

All that the FartBag Biden had to do was to step down.

He was never supposed to be a 2nd term President, he stated this publicly and yet did an about face & decided to stay.

I suppose the real President 'Jill' Biden doesn't want him to go.
Shut The Fuck up!  Shut The Fuck up!  x 1 View List

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 17, 2024, 03:26:13 PMI'm hearing more and more chatter about people maintaining vigils near polling stations this time around.

that and the overall perception that this is a wrap might make cheating this time around a very difficult prospect for them.

I can only imagine the hysteria if the congress, whitehouse and SCOTUS turn right.

that outcome would certainly inspire me to register a sock at BF just to bathe in the tears of those obnoxious democrat  cretins.

Never underestimate the ability of Democrats to jigger elections.

One of the reasons they went bat shit crazy in 2016 was because they didn't cheat ENOUGH to overcome the meteoric rise and popularity of Trump.

They didn't make that same mistake in 2020, as we all witnessed.

Democrats depend on routine and systemic ballot fraud to win elective offices.

I predict there will be widespread and open ballot fucking, with literally millions of illegal aliens clutching their brand new and fresh voter registration cards showing up at polling places to cast ballots.

When all this is splashed all over openly the refrain will be "Count Every Vote!" from the vile Democrat filth.

Agree Agree x 4 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on July 17, 2024, 05:27:13 PMNever underestimate the ability of Democrats to jigger elections.

One of the reasons they went bat shit crazy in 2016 was because they didn't cheat ENOUGH to overcome the meteoric rise and popularity of Trump.

They didn't make that same mistake in 2020, as we all witnessed.

Democrats depend on routine and systemic ballot fraud to win elective offices.

I predict there will be widespread and open ballot fucking, with literally millions of illegal aliens clutching their brand new and fresh voter registration cards showing up at polling places to cast ballots.

When all this is splashed all over openly the refrain will be "Count Every Vote!" from the vile Democrat filth.

This is why everyone -- especially in the battleground states -- needs to get out and camp at their local polling stations with camcorders out. So that when the 3am stuff arrives they can catch it on video
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Oliver the Second

Now this is some damn good trolling  :crampe:

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: Oliver the Second on July 17, 2024, 09:33:47 PMNow this is some damn good trolling  :crampe:

OMG!!!  That was epic!!!!  :s_laugh:  :s_laugh:  :s_laugh:
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.