Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• US election 2024 5 0 5 1

US election 2024

Started by DKG, August 16, 2023, 02:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Kameltoe's 2024 presidential campaign is seeking a change to the upcoming ABC News debate with former President Donald Trump, saying the campaign was not involved in the original negotiations when President Joe Biden was still the nominee.

The Harris campaign is demanding that microphones not be muted when the other candidate is speaking, something Trump had agreed to with Biden for two debates.

Both the Harris campaign and Politico have argued that the rules for the September 10 debate were set with the Biden campaign, not the Harris campaign, but she is trying to have it both ways after declaring that the "debate about debates is over." The statement was made after Trump said there should be three debates with Harris instead of two because she was the new nominee. Harris made it clear that she will only participate in two debates.

When asked about the microphone issue on Monday, Trump said, "We agreed to the same rules. I don't know; doesn't matter to me. I'd rather probably have it on. The agreement was that it would be the same as it was last time. In that case, it was muted. I didn't like it the last time, but it worked out fine."

The Harris campaign raised the issue so she can try to get out of the debate, Trump indicated. "She is not a good debater. She is not a smart person," he said.

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman on August 26, 2024, 08:43:29 PMKameltoe's 2024 presidential campaign is seeking a change to the upcoming ABC News debate with former President Donald Trump, saying the campaign was not involved in the original negotiations when President Joe Biden was still the nominee.

The Harris campaign is demanding that microphones not be muted when the other candidate is speaking, something Trump had agreed to with Biden for two debates.

Both the Harris campaign and Politico have argued that the rules for the September 10 debate were set with the Biden campaign, not the Harris campaign, but she is trying to have it both ways after declaring that the "debate about debates is over." The statement was made after Trump said there should be three debates with Harris instead of two because she was the new nominee. Harris made it clear that she will only participate in two debates.

When asked about the microphone issue on Monday, Trump said, "We agreed to the same rules. I don't know; doesn't matter to me. I'd rather probably have it on. The agreement was that it would be the same as it was last time. In that case, it was muted. I didn't like it the last time, but it worked out fine."

The Harris campaign raised the issue so she can try to get out of the debate, Trump indicated. "She is not a good debater. She is not a smart person," he said.

She's a stupid low IQ nigger bitch whore cawksucker with a belly full of browns willie.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Oliver the Second

Winner Winner x 3 View List

Herman

The democRATs try and fail to keep Cornel West off ballot in Michigan, Jill Stein in Wisconsin. :good:

Herman

Texas removes 1 million ineligible voters from voter rolls. They found 30% of noncitizens previously cast ballots.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Herman

While much of the mainstream media has expressed glee at recent polling showing Democratic candidate Kamala Harris surging ahead of former President Donald Trump, a new election forecast spells doom for Democrats.

The forecast from polling expert Nate Silver stunned many when it was published on Thursday.

"Kamala Harris had one of her worst days in some time in our forecast on Thursday despite gaining in our national polling average," wrote Silver.

The forecast says that Trump has a 52.4% chance to win the Electoral College while Harris only has a 47.3% chance to win the presidency. The stats don't add up to 100% because of the small possibility of an electoral tie.

Herman

Polling expert Frank Luntz heavily criticized the performance from Kamala Harris on Thursday in the Democratic candidate's first sit-down interview.

He made the comments while appearing Friday on "Squawk Box" on CNBC. After offering numerous examples of Harris' failures, Luntz concluded that Harris would lose a debate with former Donald Trump based on her interview performance.

"What's gonna happen in this debate is that they're gonna see them side by side. And based on last night's performance, Harris is gonna come up wanting," said Luntz.

Herman

Kameltoe has 'no regrets' over gaslighting the American people about Jim Crow Joe's cognitive decline.

JOE

Current (Unbiased) Predicton of the 2024 US Presidential Election (End of August)

Oliver the Second

What the hell is wrong with New Mexico that they keep voting blue?

It's gotta be all those damn illegal aliens in Roswell. 

They even took over the local McDonalds! 

That's fire That's fire x 1 Funny Funny x 1 View List

Thiel

I get the impression Kamala Harris is trying to get out of next week's debate.
gay, conservative and proud

Herman

Quote from: Thiel on September 02, 2024, 06:38:31 PMI get the impression Kamala Harris is trying to get out of next week's debate.
She wanted to change the rules they agreed to. She wants live mics.

Shen Li

This is surprising. Young men are leaving the Democratic Party. Much like young men aren't supporting the Dippers and Grits in Canada.
Informative Informative x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: Shen Li on September 02, 2024, 09:30:40 PMThis is surprising. Young men are leaving the Democratic Party. Much like young men aren't supporting the Dippers and Grits in Canada.

The disparity is likely going be more pronounced since Kamala Harris is the candidate.

Quite obviously more women will gravitate to her than if it was Biden or some other guy avatar_Shen Li Shen.
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List

Thiel

Quote from: Herman on September 02, 2024, 07:35:09 PMShe wanted to change the rules they agreed to. She wants live mics.
So does Trump. His campaign team does not.
gay, conservative and proud