Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• US election 2024 5 0 5 1

US election 2024

Started by DKG, August 16, 2023, 02:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Thiel

Which will likely be the only debate between the main presidential rivals is tomorrow night. I expect nothing to change.

If you are into the "vibe" and you are true blue, you will declare Ms Harris will be the victor no matter how badly she performs. If you are into policy, and detest open borders, inflation, support for foreign wars, the war on domestic energy production, and the abuse of federal agenices, will will say Trump is the winner.
Agree Agree x 3 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Lokmar

Quote from: Lab Flaker on September 09, 2024, 07:34:32 AMShhhhhhhhhhh Joe...Trump is going to make a complete mockery of Harris! She's stupid after all. Duh??

When he shakes her hand, he should pull down her pants and spew his White Power Billionaire jizm from his mushroom all over her dirty hoar snatch!!!!
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Thiel on September 09, 2024, 06:50:36 PMWhich will likely be the only debate between the main presidential rivals is tomorrow night. I expect nothing to change.

If you are into the "vibe" and you are true blue, you will declare Ms Harris will be the victor no matter how badly she performs. If you are into policy, and detest open borders, inflation, support for foreign wars, the war on domestic energy production, and the abuse of federal agenices, will will say Trump is the winner.
I am still going to watch some of it.

Herman

Kameltoe had planned to object, fact-check and directly question Donald Trump while he was speaking during their debate next week," Politico reported on Friday. "But now, with rules just finalized to mute the candidates when their opponents speaks, campaign officials said Harris advisers are scrambling to rewrite their playbook."

Her campaign had repeatedly pushed back on the rule about microphones, trying to goad Trump into backing out of the original agreement to mute mics, even initially refusing to sign off on the rules in an attempt to renegotiate.

Biggie Smiles

"I'm speaking" was her one big splash

oh well, now she'll just have to rely on calling him a convicted felon 356 times like anyone cares
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Herman

Polling guru Nate Silver and his election prediction model gave Donald Trump a 63.8% chance of winning the Electoral College in an update to his latest election forecast on Sunday, after a NYT-Siena College poll found the former president leading Vice President Kamala Harris by 1 percentage point.

Harris has come out ahead in several national polls and swing state polls since taking over the top of the ticket. However, the results of the new NYT/Siena College poll, according to Silver, show that the results of the poll confirmed his election model's view that there was a "shift in momentum" in the race.

Silver also said on Wednesday that Michigan and Pennsylvania, both key swing states, might prove to be a problem for her.

Informative Informative x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Thiel on September 09, 2024, 06:50:36 PMWhich will likely be the only debate between the main presidential rivals is tomorrow night. I expect nothing to change.

People have already decided the winner.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Thiel

Quote from: DKG on September 10, 2024, 11:05:33 AMPeople have already decided the winner.
As I posted, little will change after the debate is over.
gay, conservative and proud

Herman

Quote from: Thiel on September 10, 2024, 06:31:01 PMAs I posted, little will change after the debate is over.
Whatever. I will watch a bit of it. Maybe most it.

DKG

That debate was three on one. I would like to see a Democrat candidate put up with that egregious bias.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: DKG on September 10, 2024, 11:42:03 PMThat debate was three on one. I would like to see a Democrat candidate put up with that egregious bias.

Kammie did better than I thought she would.  Trump could have done better, I think.  He messed up the race question.  He started out good, saying he didn't care what Kammie's ethnicity was, but he should have thrown it right back in her lap and said something like: "It's you Democrats that are all about race all the time.  Let's ask Madam Vice President what Leftist Progressives like her mean when they talk about "Equity?"  Not "equality," but "Equity."  I yield my time to Madam HArris to explain to the American People what she and the Progressive Left mean by that word."

That would have been cool.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on September 10, 2024, 11:58:09 PMKammie did better than I thought she would.  Trump could have done better, I think.  He messed up the race question.  He started out good, saying he didn't care what Kammie's ethnicity was, but he should have thrown it right back in her lap and said something like: "It's you Democrats that are all about race all the time.  Let's ask Madam Vice President what Leftist Progressives like her mean when they talk about "Equity?"  Not "equality," but "Equity."  I yield my time to Madam HArris to explain to the American People what she and the Progressive Left mean by that word."

Agreed. He wiped the floor with her but she was better than I thought she'd be.

I thought he missed a golden opportunity with the abortion thing. he should said he would veto a federal ban on abortion instead of circling around it

DKG

Quote from: Reggie Essent on September 10, 2024, 11:58:09 PMKammie did better than I thought she would.  Trump could have done better, I think.  He messed up the race question.  He started out good, saying he didn't care what Kammie's ethnicity was, but he should have thrown it right back in her lap and said something like: "It's you Democrats that are all about race all the time.  Let's ask Madam Vice President what Leftist Progressives like her mean when they talk about "Equity?"  Not "equality," but "Equity."  I yield my time to Madam HArris to explain to the American People what she and the Progressive Left mean by that word."

He's only human. The moderators were so biased.

Biggie Smiles

Gotta watch this video

this guy nails it

Agree Agree x 1 View List

DKG

At least there was no you are no Jack Kennedy moment.