Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• US election 2024 5 0 5 1

US election 2024

Started by DKG, August 16, 2023, 02:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on September 20, 2024, 10:03:55 AMThe cunt mayor of Springfield was crying about a potential DJT visit. DJT should visit multiple times and that fukin mayor needs booted.

but but but ...... ABC checked with the city manager and there are no credible reports of migrants eating pets tho!
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 20, 2024, 10:07:11 AMbut but but ...... ABC checked with the city manager and there are no credible reports of migrants eating pets tho!
Apparently there are pets missing, but nobody wants to draw attention to themselves. However as this Springfield resident mentioned in the video, the geese and duck population have been decimated, with eyewitnesses seeing several Haitians each carrying a bird.

Informative Informative x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lab Flaker on September 20, 2024, 06:04:58 PMApparently there are pets missing, but nobody wants to draw attention to themselves. However as this Springfield resident mentioned in the video, the geese and duck population have been decimated, with eyewitnesses seeing several Haitians each carrying a bird.

I don't think they are eating them as much as they are using them in voodoo rituals tho.

Just my gut feeling

Lokmar

Quote from: Lab Flaker on September 20, 2024, 06:04:58 PMApparently there are pets missing, but nobody wants to draw attention to themselves. However as this Springfield resident mentioned in the video, the geese and duck population have been decimated, with eyewitnesses seeing several Haitians each carrying a bird.

Geese are gonna start avoiding black people. It will be RAYCIS!!!!
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 20, 2024, 06:13:26 PMI don't think they are eating them as much as they are using them in voodoo rituals tho.

Just my gut feeling

Gut feeling? Pun intended? Nah they were eating pets without a doubt. And in the case of the ducks and geese, they'll even be purposely mowing them down in their cars to have an excuse for a free feed. I know how blacks operate. Even the animal's blood is drained and consumed for sustenance.

Dumping all these Haitians into Springfield and not providing the community with enough resources to deal with the surge is just another example of the Democrats' lack of foresight and then, surprise-surprise, washing their hands of any accountability yet again and again and again.

The Democrat Party needs to be abolished...
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lab Flaker on September 20, 2024, 06:37:44 PMGut feeling? Pun intended? Nah they were eating pets without a doubt. And in the case of the ducks and geese, they'll even be purposely mowing them down in their cars to have an excuse for a free feed. I know how blacks operate. Even the animal's blood is drained and consumed for sustenance.

Dumping all these Haitians into Springfield and not providing the community with enough resources to deal with the surge is just another example of the Democrats' lack of foresight and then, surprise-surprise, washing their hands of any accountability yet again and again and again.

The Democrat Party needs to be abolished...

You could be right. they are some really barbaric people. Just look at what they do to each other in their home country. I just know they are more apt to using animal bones in their voodoo rituals having dated several Haitian women myself. But eating them too is always a possibility. As is burying the animal's vital organs

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 20, 2024, 06:42:05 PMYou could be right. they are some really barbaric people. Just look at what they do to each other in their home country. I just know they are more apt to using animal bones in their voodoo rituals having dated several Haitian women myself. But eating them too is always a possibility. As is burying the animal's vital organs

Hope your pull out game was successful!!!

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 20, 2024, 06:42:05 PMYou could be right. they are some really barbaric people. Just look at what they do to each other in their home country. I just know they are more apt to using animal bones in their voodoo rituals having dated several Haitian women myself. But eating them too is always a possibility. As is burying the animal's vital organs

There are similar practices in South Africa with the Zulu and other tribes. But the vital organs aren't buried, but rather stitched to a cap or hat and allowed to rot for a period of time.

If they saw an Albino walking the streets, parts of their body could be hacked off and consumed for "magic powers". Their witch doctors even put it out there that raping a young white virgin could cure oneself of the Aids virus. Or digging up a white man's corpse and grinding his bones into a powder was a cure for almost anything. And the list goes on...

It's simply dangerous to any community to suddenly bombard them with people of a barbaric culture. It's basically an act of war!

I wonder if Kamala's shitting herself and wondering when someone's going to try and assassinate her?
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lab Flaker on September 20, 2024, 07:01:11 PMThere are similar practices in South Africa with the Zulu and other tribes. But the vital organs aren't buried, but rather stitched to a cap or hat and allowed to rot for a period of time.

If they saw an Albino walking the streets, parts of their body could be hacked off and consumed for "magic powers". Their witch doctors even put it out there that raping a young white virgin could cure oneself of the Aids virus. Or digging up a white man's corpse and grinding his bones into a powder was a cure for almost anything. And the list goes on...

It's simply dangerous to any community to suddenly bombard them with people of a barbaric culture. It's basically an act of war!

I wonder if Kamala's shitting herself and wondering when someone's going to try and assassinate her?

Exactly. Dumping 20,000 people of any differing culture on an existing population of 60,000 with a completely different culture is going to cause significant friction. Take 20,000 LGBTQ+ misfits and concentrate them all in one district of Port-Au-Prince and watch how things go south very quickly. And Port-Au-Prince is a population of 1.2 million.

The leftists badgering these local residents are fucking scumbags lacking any kind of decency and/or empathy
Agree Agree x 3 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on September 20, 2024, 07:00:21 PMHope your pull out game was successful!!!

Child support figures for a man of my worth has been 3,800.00 per month per child

You damn straight my pull out game was TOP FUCKING NOTCH.

All I had to do is close my eyes and see that number in flashing lights and I could pull my dick out of the best pussy on the planet.  :thumbup2:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 20, 2024, 07:05:51 PMExactly. Dumping 20,000 people of any differing culture on an existing population of 60,000 with a completely different culture is going to cause significant friction. Take 20,000 LGBTQ+ misfits and concentrate them all in one district of Port-Au-Prince and watch how things go south very quickly. And Port-Au-Prince is a population of 1.2 million.

The leftists badgering these local residents are fucking scumbags lacking any kind of decency and/or empathy
One hundred percent.

Brent

Quote from: Lab Flaker on September 20, 2024, 07:01:11 PMThere are similar practices in South Africa with the Zulu and other tribes. But the vital organs aren't buried, but rather stitched to a cap or hat and allowed to rot for a period of time.

That doesn't happen in Africa anymore. Trudeau brought all of them to Canada.

Brent

Quote from: Lokmar on September 20, 2024, 10:03:55 AMThe cunt mayor of Springfield was crying about a potential DJT visit. DJT should visit multiple times and that fukin mayor needs booted.
I see she is a Democrat.

Lokmar

Quote from: Brent on September 20, 2024, 07:58:15 PMI see she is a Democrat.

Springfield Ohio's mayor is a man.
Springfield Illinois mayor is a woman with a stripper name.