Pig Sex

Started by Erica Mena, August 16, 2023, 06:38:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Erica Mena

Funny Funny x 1 View List
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles, Erica Mena and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.    :s_laugh:

wanna guess who the window lickers are?
Funny Funny x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: Herman on August 16, 2023, 07:05:18 PMKid,that is an easy one. Gals with nice bods know they can get it anytime they want. Heavy gals will take it anytime it is available because it usually aint available.

I have a German uncle who says the opposite to that. The guys who went after the skinny girls never got laid and went home frustrated but he always picked the fat ones because they put out. He went home satiated.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 16, 2023, 07:34:35 PMBiggie Smiles, Erica Mena and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.    :s_laugh:

wanna guess who the window lickers are?

Flynn and Lily?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: caskur on August 17, 2023, 12:49:08 AMI have a German uncle who says the opposite to that. The guys who went after the skinny girls never got laid and went home frustrated but he always picked the fat ones because they put out. He went home satiated.

Yeah, but then the fatty fuckers need to drink in order to forget for the rest of their lives...
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Flynn.

Quote from: caskur on August 17, 2023, 12:50:09 AMFlynn and Lily?

I am a man in my late fifties. When I am not gambling. I am pretending to be angry woman on forums.

Frood

Quote from: Flynn. on August 17, 2023, 01:07:37 AMI am a man in my late fifties. When I am not gambling. I am pretending to be angry woman on forums.

I can't work out through the various skins how to approve this guest post.
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Was it approved before or did my quoting it approve it in some weird forum code way?
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: Flynn. on August 17, 2023, 01:07:37 AMI am a man in my late fifties. When I am not gambling. I am pretending to be angry woman on forums.

I thought you were a lezbo.

Don't you drive trucks?
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on August 17, 2023, 01:16:37 AMWas it approved before or did my quoting it approve it in some weird forum code way?

you should see a button with a drop down to the right of your quote and quick edit buttons. In that drop down there is an approve link

You should also have a "moderate" button on your top nav bar that has an alert when a new post requires approval

let me know if you and/or avatar_Adolf Oliver Bush don't see it.

DKG

Biggie Smiles

lol

the two pigs are up early today

Biggie Smiles and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

The sumo sisters and the meth head are glued to the window right now

Sad retards
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview