Last post: Today at 04:29:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

More strange shit with this latest indictment

Started by Biggie Smiles, August 16, 2023, 07:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reggie Essent

Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Gurk_MacGuintey on August 16, 2023, 08:17:07 PMI'm gonna go with complete incompetence on this one.

they're all incompetent

RICO?

For tweeting?

These people are so desperate and sad

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 16, 2023, 08:18:31 PMthey're all incompetent

RICO?

For tweeting?

These people are so desperate and sad

I read that one of the "charges" to prove "conspiracy" is that Trump told people to watch OANN and Newsmax.

Seriously?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Gurk_MacGuintey on August 16, 2023, 08:20:19 PMI read that one of the "charges" to prove "conspiracy" is that Trump told people to watch OANN and Newsmax.

Seriously?

Bro -- did you read the other indictment?

The idiot prosecutor literally contradicts his charges right there in the indictment

How stupid do you have to be to be a democrat these days? 
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 16, 2023, 08:22:03 PMBro -- did you read the other indictment?

The idiot prosecutor literally contradicts his charges right there in the indictment

I find that out every time I ask Lilly, Admin or Holly a question about anything.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Thiel

Quote from: Gurk_MacGuintey on August 16, 2023, 08:20:19 PMI read that one of the "charges" to prove "conspiracy" is that Trump told people to watch OANN and Newsmax.

Seriously?
The newest indictment will not stick. But, all the Democrats need is one conviction and Biden's chances of reelection get much better.
gay, conservative and proud

Oliver the Second

Oh this should be good -

Fulton County district attorney wants Trump trial to begin March 4, 2024 – one day before Super Tuesday primaries

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis has asked a judge to set a trial date of March 4, 2024, for former President Donald Trump and his 18 co-defendants – a proposal that would put the Republican presidential candidate on trial a day before he competes in the Super Tuesday primary contests.

Willis also asked to schedule arraignments for the defendants for the week of September 5, according to a court filing, and says the proposed dates "do not conflict" with Trump's other criminal cases.

If the proposed trial date is accepted, Trump will begin his trial in the Georgia case when the Republican presidential nominating process is well underway. Several states will already have held their nominating contests, including the traditional early states of Iowa, New Hampshire, Nevada and South Carolina. Super Tuesday, when voters in more than a dozen states, including California and Texas, will go to the polls, takes place on March 5, 2024.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/16/politics/trump-trial-request-march-4/index.html

Frood

:crampe:

The US is a Banana Republic now....
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

I don't believe her. I don't believe it is a mistake at all.

I am glad she is being called out over it.

If Trump was broke, none of this would be happening.

Lawyers and Courts want rich men's money. Lawyers are cocksuckers.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Oerdin

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 16, 2023, 08:22:03 PMBro -- did you read the other indictment?

The sad thing is they will still get a conviction because Dems are picking hyper partisan districts which are all Democrat so facts won't matter.  The convictions will get tossed out on appeal but Dems won't care because the election will be over by then so they will have succeeded in their goals to influence the election.
Winner Winner x 2 View List

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur on August 17, 2023, 12:11:39 AMI don't believe her. I don't believe it is a mistake at all.

I am glad she is being called out over it.

If Trump was broke, none of this would be happening.

Lawyers and Courts want rich men's money. Lawyers are cocksuckers.
It's not that. The establishment are terrified of Donald Trump. They want him off the campaign trail, they do NOT want to see him become the nominee, yet everything they do to him only seems to increase his popularity.

Hence the openly blatant election interference. That's essentially what this is all about. They are shit scared their election steal tactics will not be sufficient to carry the day in 2024, so they arethrowuing everything they can at the guy in the hopes that any of it sticks. 
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Lokmar

All those dirty RAT coons in Hotlanta run a turd wurld corrupt hell hole just like its Zimbabwe or Somalia.

Biggie Smiles

And now the real motive begins to unfold

https://www.foxnews.com/media/trumps-proposed-atlanta-court-date-super-tuesday-eve-planned-coordinated-attorney-general

you'd think a party which got 81 million votes and is doing such a good job currently wouldn't be so worried about a rematch eh?

vermin scumbags
Informative Informative x 1 View List