Replies: 7564
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 02, 2024, 04:29:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

More strange shit with this latest indictment

Started by Biggie Smiles, August 16, 2023, 07:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Oerdin on August 20, 2023, 03:23:15 PMLook at when the court cases actually begin.  After the primaries but before the general election.  Hell, Dems and leftists even help find Trump and Trump informed candidates in the primaries because they want them to win.  Why?  Simple, because they correctly believe Trump is the easiest candidate to be beat as are Trump endorsed candidates whom they can tar as "extremists".

They had to tee up the court cases months in advance if they want the court cases to reach their conclusions just before the election day.  So they deliberately timed everything for that.  Dems full expect one or more to be successful because of a partisan jury in a 95% Democrat voter area.  Yes, that conviction will almost certainly get tossed on appeal but not until after election day.  That means they will be able to scare moderates with "Trump is a convicted felon" in order to influence the election which is their goal.
Nice fantasy and I'm glad you recognise the election interference.

But when I look at how hard you and DKG have been simping for Donald Trump to be kicked off the list on practically every pretext since the raid on the Mar-A-Lago, I understand what the left (and you) are up to.

Neither of you want him on the campaign trail. Because he scares you. Which as you will note was my original contention.

Cluck for me now little chicken. "Bwaaaak bwaaaak BWAAAAAK!"
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

Say, do you believe the election was rigged in 2020 and if so, what makes you think 2024 won't be?

Furthermore, what exactly do you hope to achieve by taking the guy with the clearest margin of popularity out of the running?

An easier election steal for the left perhaps?
Winner Winner x 1 View List
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Oerdin

Vivik cannot pardon anyone unless he is the nominee.

Oerdin

https://nypost.com/2023/08/17/majority-of-americans-say-they-definitely-wont-vote-for-trump-in-2024-poll/

That is a fairly conservative news outlet showing 64% of Americans won't vote for Trump.  Try getting to victory with nearly 2/3rds of voters say no way.  Coup all you want but those are the hard facts.  Trump is a loser, Dems know that, thus why the MSM and Dems are promoting him.

Sadly, some self declared conservatives can't seem to figure basic stuff out.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on August 20, 2023, 03:56:23 PMSay, do you believe the election was rigged in 2020 and if so, what makes you think 2024 won't be?

Furthermore, what exactly do you hope to achieve by taking the guy with the clearest margin of popularity out of the running?

An easier election steal for the left perhaps?

I've been saying exactly this for awhile.

On the one hand I agree Trump has the most support of any GOP candidate and I'd love to see him rip the left to shreds on a second term. The hysteria alone would be worth it, not to mention any improvements those sorry ass rodents in congress allow him to make

but on the flip side  the vermin on the left can energize their base to fully support whatever illegal and despicable means they come up with this time around to steal the election. Even it it means wiping their asses with the constitution, tearing off a piece and forcing each and every one of these clowns to eat a piece.

And that's pretty significant.

I'm not 100% certain they'd get the same support from their legion of drooling cockroaches if someone like a Vevek were the nominee.

Am I giving these leftist vermin pieces of shit too much credit here? I kinda got that feeling as I finished typing out the sentence

Gremlin

Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List

Bonesaw

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 20, 2023, 04:17:05 PMI've been saying exactly this for awhile.

On the one hand I agree Trump has the most support of any GOP candidate and I'd love to see him rip the left to shreds on a second term. The hysteria alone would be worth it, not to mention any improvements those sorry ass rodents in congress allow him to make

but on the flip side  the vermin on the left can energize their base to fully support whatever illegal and despicable means they come up with this time around to steal the election. Even it it means wiping their asses with the constitution, tearing off a piece and forcing each and every one of these clowns to eat the morsel.

And that's pretty significant.

I'm not 100% certain they'd get the same support from their legion of drooling cockroaches if someone like a Vevek were the nominee.

Am I giving these leftist vermin pieces of shit too much credit here? I kinda got that feeling as I finished typing out the sentence
They don't need to be. Look among our own ranks and you will see the same among the fifth columnists. Reasonable argument and presentation thereof gets forgotten quickly. It's all very well for a dyed in the wool Californica to pass off a single poll saying 64% of people won't vote for Trump, completely forgetting my previous points on sampling bias and outlier polls and why aggregates are better. Maybe he couldn;t get the answer he wanted from there.

But there's one other think he neglects to mention. There's a substantial core that would vote for Trump and we see them daily. And yes, a very minor amount of these might be convinced to vote for some other candidate... but most will not. And that will cripple the Republicans going into 2024.

So whether it's voter apathy or simply people throwing their vote to Biden "because fuck the Republicans", either way the sidelining of Donald Trump through nefarious means spells the Republican Party's doom in 2024, not to mention the trashing of the political careers of people like Vivek and Ron. The left knows this, they learned this exact lesson well and to their cost in 2016.

Apparently there are those among us who did not.

Or maybe they did... but like Bitch McConnell they'd rather lose the cup if it meant they got to live with familiarity of the swamp.

I look forward to more "expert opinions" that fly in the face of common sense. The fact is, the ONLY chance people like Oerdin might have (and it's a slim one) is if Donald Trump dies. Or maybe if he decides to endorse another candidate, though I can't see that happening.

2024 is still a ways off and much can happen. Including further slide of America's fortunes and that of the global stage. Which will likely only propel Orangemanbad's numbers further into the stratosphere. One thing that is certain, it will surely be an interesting ride. I'm hopeful that he is found guilty of something and forced to run his campaign from house arrest, if only so the world can see how far the "leading light of democramacy" has fallen.

And of course to watch him pardon himself as the first order of business.  :crampe:
Winner Winner x 1 View List

- Biggie Smiles

Gremlin

I don't think I've changed my underwear in over a week!

Herman

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on August 20, 2023, 04:52:49 PMNeither Trump or Biden.

This is why I'm leaning towards that Indian fella

I think he can capture that cross section of the voting block

Reggie Essent

Since this latest indictment is just another shitshow based on questionable legal theories, and since Trump's support just goes up every time as the American People give the Deep State traitors the middle finger salute; I'm afraid they're just going to end up offing the guy before the 2024 election.

I hope not, but the entrenched Deep State cannot allow Trump back into office because he will derail their gravy train now that he knows where all the bodies are buried.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 20, 2023, 04:57:36 PMSince this latest indictment is just another shitshow based on questionable legal theories, and since Trump's support just goes up every time as the American People give the Deep State traitors the middle finger salute; I'm afraid they're just going to end up offing the guy before the 2024 election.

I hope not, but the entrenched Deep State cannot allow Trump back into office because he will derail their gravy train now that he knows where all the bodies are buried.

And that's another reason I'd prefer he didn't run

He's sacrificed too much already for an unappreciative public. it's time for others to step up and take their place among the patriots who tried to rescue this great nation from it's impending doom.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 20, 2023, 05:05:17 PMAnd that's another reason I'd prefer he didn't run

He's sacrificed too much already for an unappreciative public. it's time for others to step up and take their place among the patriots who tried to rescue this great nation from it's impending doom.

I agree there, and really like Vivek, but Trump won't stand down.  It's not in his nature and that's what we like about him.

Again, I hope I'm wrong, but I put nothing past the Left.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 20, 2023, 05:08:30 PMI agree there, and really like Vivek, but Trump won't stand down.  It's not in his nature and that's what we like about him.

Again, I hope I'm wrong, but I put nothing past the Left.

Yes, his arrogance is his greatest gift while simultaneously is his biggest Achilles heel

I too like his "fuck that I ain't backing down" attitude.. but with a swamp in washington as entrenched as it is and complete idiots like Lotus, admong, lily and many many others who will believe just about anything their propaganda puppeteers stuff into their tiny skulls,  I just don't think that's a wise choice.

Both for him personally and the country as a whole.

They are going to derail him no matter what. They did it the first time and they weren't even as embolden and shameless as they are now. Imagine the travesties we shall witness if a second term were to come to fruition ?