Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

More strange shit with this latest indictment

Started by Biggie Smiles, August 16, 2023, 07:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thiel

One glaring difference between the Biden and Trump classified documents case is the amount of attention each has received. For months, we've been bombarded by reports outlining every detail of Trump's case including alleged co-conspirators, the contents of the documents, and photos of boxes lined up in a bathroom at Mar-a-Lago.

Conversely, there's been barely a peep leaked regarding Biden's investigation until today, upon the assumed end of the investigation.

Although, considering the pass that Biden gets in the mainstream media, is it really any wonder?

I'm not declaring Biden guilty or Trump innocent or vice versa. I'm simply pointing out, in case no one's noticed, the blaring difference between the way the press treats the sitting president amidst mounds of fiascos, and a former president. Despite no longer being in a position of leadership, Donald Trump still commands attention merely to distract from the abject failures of the current leadership and prevent him from any opportunity to correct them.
gay, conservative and proud

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Thiel on October 12, 2023, 11:24:23 PMI'm not declaring Biden guilty or Trump innocent or vice versa. I'm simply pointing out, in case no one's noticed, the blaring difference between the way the press treats the sitting president amidst mounds of fiascos, and a former president.
I noticed the same, unlike you I am prepared to point out that in terms of cuplability, it is Biden that ought to be attracting more scrutiny. Unlike Trump, much of Biden's trove was acquired at a time when he did not enjoy declassification powers.

Yes, the lamestream media is exercising gross political bias, as are a wider subsection of the tech giants of Sillycunt Valley. It only serves to cement my belief they are amoral actors who will stop at nothing to protect their "special friends" and are in desperate need of having their arses handed to them ahead of their subsequent dismemberment.

Yes, including Faux News. Disband them all, they are nothing more than propaganda outlets designed to poison and brainwash the weak minded.

DKG, you can do your part by pointing your aggregator bots at independent commentators instead of propping up the establishment talking points as bequeathed us by the usual suspects.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Douglass Mackey has been sentenced to seven months in prison after being found guilty of election interference because he made a meme about Hillary Clinton.

The meme featured the slogan "Vote for Hillary" and directions to "avoid the line, vote from home" by texting the word "Hillary" to 59925.

They're literally throwing people in prison for memes.

Oliver the Second

Quote from: DKG on October 20, 2023, 05:06:04 PMDouglass Mackey has been sentenced to seven months in prison after being found guilty of election interference because he made a meme about Hillary Clinton.

The meme featured the slogan "Vote for Hillary" and directions to "avoid the line, vote from home" by texting the word "Hillary" to 59925.

Throwing him in jail is confirming the fact that Hillary voters would be stupid enough to fall for it.

Herman

Quote from: DKG on October 20, 2023, 05:06:04 PMDouglass Mackey has been sentenced to seven months in prison after being found guilty of election interference because he made a meme about Hillary Clinton.

democRATs call that election interference.

Oerdin

Democrats no longer care about law or the Constitution.  They only care about their power and protecting it.
Agree Agree x 1 View List