Replies: 8373
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 29, 2024, 10:59:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

More strange shit with this latest indictment

Started by Biggie Smiles, August 16, 2023, 07:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 21, 2023, 01:46:25 PMThat's because Trump threatens their Gravy Train.  What all the Deep State bad actors have in common is that every single one of them suck their livings from the taxpayer and we taxpayers are getting sick of the grift.
I know. This has been a constant ever since the soviets and the US agreed to openly calling each other a pack of cunts in the wake of World War 2 for the purposes of propping up military spending in both countries. Not at the Presidential/Premier level mind you, those come and go; this collusion was orchestrated by the military industrial level purely to keep the sheckels flowing.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Oliver the Second on August 21, 2023, 12:18:13 AMI like him too but there's just something about his name...

That's one bigass dildo he's perched on!
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Donald Trump said on social media that he will turn himself in to Fulton County Jail on Thursday over charges filed by District Attorney Fani Willis.

Trump posted the statement to his official account on the Truth Social social media platform.

"Can you believe it? I'll be going to Atlanta, Georgia, on Thursday to be ARRESTED by a Radical Left District Attorney, Fani Willis, who is overseeing one of the greatest Murder and Violent Crime DISASTERS in American History," wrote Trump.

Adolf Oliver Bush

200,000 dollar bail surety too. I spat my coffee when I heard that.

- Biggie Smiles

Herman

Constitutional scholar Jonathan Turley condemned on Tuesday a constitutional argument being floated to disqualify Trump from the White House.

An increasing number oflegal scholars have argued that Trump is constitutionally disqualified from ever holding office again under Section 3 of the 14th Amendment. They claim Trump participated in an "insurrection" or "rebellion" against the U.S., pointing to the U.S. Capitol riot on Jan. 6.

The argument, Turley said on Fox News, is the "single most dangerous constitutional theory I have seen pop up in decades."

To support his belief that the argument is bunk, Turley asked one critical question: "What was Jan. 6?"

"In the view of many citizens, including myself, it was a protest that became a riot. It was not a rebellion or insurrection. But that's a matter of disagreement between citizens," Turley said.

The fact that intelligent, well-intentioned people disagree about Jan. 6 — some believe it was an "insurrection" while others, like Turley, believe it was a riot — suggests that disqualifying Trump on the basis of Jan. 6 would disenfranchise both Trump and voters who support him. But more importantly, Turley pointed out that Trump is not officially accused of participating in an insurrection or even inciting one.

Herman

The House Judiciary Committee is launching an investigation into Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis (D) and the indictment of former President Donald Trump.

In a letter to Willis, Judiciary Committee Chairman Jim Jordan (R) explicitly questioned her motivations for prosecuting Trump.

"Your indictment and prosecution implicate substantial federal interests, and the circumstances surrounding your actions raise serious concerns about whether they are politically motivated," he wrote.

Regarding questions about her motivation, Jordan raised five issues:
four days before the indictment was announced, Willis "launched a new campaign fundraising website that highlighted" her investigation into Trump;
the infamous forewoman of the special grand jury that Willis convened who bragged about subpoenaing Trump;
the allegedly accidental release of a document by a Fulton County clerk showing the forthcoming criminal charges against Trump hours before the grand jury officially voted;
a judge disqualified Willis from targeting Georgia Lieutenant Governor Burt Jones (R) in her investigation; and
Fulton County officials announcing they will process Trump at the local jail like any other criminal, including forcing him to take a mug shot and post bond.
Jordan also raised concerns about the timing of the investigation, noting that Willis wants to begin trial during the heart of primary season next spring.

Additionally, Jordan said the indictment "appears to be an attempt to use state criminal law to regulate the conduct of federal officers acting in their official capacities," which raises Supremacy Clause concerns. He also noted that Congress has a vested interest in the welfare of former presidents and possesses oversight power over federal funds distributed to local law enforcement agencies.

Oliver the Second

Something just doesn't look right but I'm not sure what.

DKG

Despite a media blackout on the matter, Congress has just launched an investigation into District Attorney of Fulton County Fani Willis. This investigation is being led by Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) in his official capacity as the chairman of the House Judiciary Committee. He's launched an investigation into whether Ms. Fani Willis's prosecution is politically motivated, and whether or not she's coordinating her state prosecution of President Trump with the federal government.

Oliver the Second

Quote from: DKG on August 27, 2023, 12:35:53 PMDespite a media blackout on the matter, Congress has just launched an investigation into District Attorney of Fulton County Fani Willis. This investigation is being led by Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) in his official capacity as the chairman of the House Judiciary Committee. He's launched an investigation into whether Ms. Fani Willis's prosecution is politically motivated, and whether or not she's coordinating her state prosecution of President Trump with the federal government.

I would say yes to both of those but to be fair she's nailing Young Thug with the RICO statute too. Supposedly he's a big name in the hip-hop world but I wouldn't know because every time I hear hip-hop I start hip-hopping away as fast as I can.

Thiel

The trial date for the case dealing with Donald Trump's efforts to challenge the 2020 election results is set for March 4, 2024.

gay, conservative and proud

Herman

Trump's campaign has released a brand new "summer blockbuster" political ad highlighting Democrats' well-documented history of disputing election results.

President Trump shared the roughly 10-minute video in an Aug. 28 post on Truth Social, calling it a "must-watch."

"Republican supporters and President Trump are being ridiculed, persecuted, and even prosecuted by Biden, congressional democrats, and their radical prosecutors for raising questions about the accuracy of the 2020 victory," the video begins.

"This may be one of the most hypocritical acts in history considering the Democrats have violently claimed that the last three Republican Presidential wins were stolen, rigged, and illegitimate, and it was Democrats who tried to stop the certification of a Republican President," it continues.

The video goes on to cite a number of occasions in which Democrats have challenged election results, including during the 2000 presidential election when former Vice President Al Gore lost in a close-call race against President George W. Bush.

Mr. Gore ultimately challenged the results in the U.S. Supreme Court amid a clash over which candidate had received Florida's 25 electoral votes.

The Supreme Court subsequently ruled that a previous Florida Supreme Court order for an elective manual recount of that state's presidential election ballots was unconstitutional and Mr. Gore eventually conceded the race.

In the video, multiple Democrats—including President Biden, former Presidents Bill Clinton and Barack Obama, and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton—can be seen questioning the 2000 election results, with President Biden stating outright that he believes Mr. Gore won the race.

DKG

A Georgia grand jury that investigated Donald Trump recommended criminal charges against three of his Senate allies: GOP Sens. Lindsey Graham, David Perdue and Kelly Loeffler, according to the panel's report released Friday.

Besides those senators, the Fulton County special grand jury, which couldn't issue indictments, recommended charges against former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, lawyer Lin Wood and Trump aide Boris Epshteyn. The statute cited alleged criminal commission of a crime without specifying the offense.