News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

If You Want This Forum to Do Better Do This...

Started by Colonel Crackskulls, August 17, 2023, 05:06:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colonel Crackskulls

I've done a fair bit of reading since I joined. If you expect this place to pick up again you are going to need more than a pretty new looking layout and cutesy reactions. By the looks of it this has been around for like twelve years and still it's mediocre in terms of activity and content at best. Here's some observations/suggestions:

1. Have more board choices. Where in the hell is the entertainment section?! A lot of great threads can be put in there.

2. There is absolutely no organization within the boards. There's too many to mention but many threads are posted in the wrong board. There should be mods looking around for these and moving them to the proper board. The reason for this clutter is lazy staff and procrastination.

4. You may as well call this place: The Blue Cashew Politics, Whining and Troll Board. The limited choice of boards only accommodates those who like politics, whining and fighting.

5. General Discussion should be one of the most popular boards on any forum. This place has been around over a decade and there is only twenty-two threads in it for Christ's sake. Start around 20 new threads in that section to get it going faster.

6. There should be sub-forums that are visible on the main index page. They will make the forum look more comprehensive and attractive to members looking to join.

This is a forum with a lazy staff. Show some pride in this place and get it hopping or it will never change for the better. I promise you.

"If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you."

Lokmar

If I jerk off on the floor, you wanna dip your lettuce in it and eat it, dont you?  :popcorn:

Colonel Crackskulls

Quote from: Lokmar on August 17, 2023, 06:27:11 PMIf I jerk off on the floor, you wanna dip your lettuce in it and eat it, dont you?  :popcorn:
Well well well, we have a kinky one here ladies and gents. Keep talking like that and I will be forced to send you dick pics and leave dirty messages on your phone there playboy.
"If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you."

Lokmar

Quote from: Bahamut on August 17, 2023, 06:34:53 PMWell well well, we have a kinky one here ladies and gents. Keep talking like that and I will be forced to send you dick pics and leave dirty messages on your phone there playboy.

I'll toss a few shit croutons on the floor for ya too!

Garraty_47

Quote from: Bahamut on August 17, 2023, 05:06:23 PM4. You may as well call this place: The Blue Cashew Politics, Whining and Troll Board.

Well, you've certainly mastered the Whining bit.

If you want a particular sub or feature, ask for it.
If you want to see more of a particular kind of participation, demonstrate it.

Strolling in and announcing that you'd like a forum a lot more if it was completely different probably isn't an us problem... it's a you problem.

Be the changes you want to see; or do you expect everyone else will magically cater to your wishes merely because you typed them out?

Show a little initiative and maybe people will follow your lead.
Or not. We won't know until you try, eh?
Agree Agree x 3 View List

Shen Li

Funny Funny x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: Bahamut on August 17, 2023, 06:34:53 PMWell well well, we have a kinky one here ladies and gents. Keep talking like that and I will be forced to send you dick pics and leave dirty messages on your phone there playboy.

^^^ I know who this really is...
Blahhhhhh...

Colonel Crackskulls

Quote from: Garraty_47 on August 18, 2023, 12:27:50 AMWell, you've certainly mastered the Whining bit.

Strolling in and announcing that you'd like a forum a lot more if it was completely different probably isn't an us problem... it's a you problem.

Be the changes you want to see; or do you expect everyone else will magically cater to your wishes merely because you typed them out?

Alright alright point taken. Thanks for the tip tough guy.

Colonel Crackskulls

Quote from: Garraty_47 on August 18, 2023, 12:27:50 AMWell, you've certainly mastered the Whining bit.

Alright alright point taken. Thanks for the tip tough guy.
Quote from: Frood on August 18, 2023, 04:55:44 AM^^^ I know who this really is...
I doubt that.

Frood

Your dismissive nature is of no consequence...
Funny Funny x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Colonel Crackskulls

Quote from: Frood on August 18, 2023, 04:38:20 PMYour dismissive nature is of no consequence...
Quote from: Frood on August 18, 2023, 04:55:44 AM^^^ I know who this really is...
Who am I then tough guy? Let's hear it. We won't because you have no idea.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Colonel Crackskulls

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Frood

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Wankstain.
Blahhhhhh...