News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 7374
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:29:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

If You Want This Forum to Do Better Do This...

Started by Colonel Crackskulls, August 17, 2023, 05:06:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colonel Crackskulls

"If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you."

Colonel Crackskulls

Quote from: Frood on August 18, 2023, 08:26:10 PMI'm going to go out on a limb here and say Wankstain.
Wow you put a lot of thought into that little burn.
"If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you."

Frood

Quote from: Colonel Crackskulls on August 18, 2023, 08:32:06 PMWow you put a lot of thought into that little burn.

The obvious requires no further effort.
Funny Funny x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Colonel Crackskulls

Quote from: Frood on August 18, 2023, 08:33:46 PMThe obvious requires no further effort.
The only thing here that's obvious is your pathetic attempt to sound eloquent and above me.

Frood

Quote from: Colonel Crackskulls on August 18, 2023, 08:37:44 PMThe only thing here that's obvious is your pathetic attempt to sound eloquent and above me.

It wasn't an attempt.

I am high above you on the railing and dropping hot dookie into your eagerly awaiting and open mouth.
Blahhhhhh...

Colonel Crackskulls

Quote from: Frood on August 18, 2023, 08:43:42 PMIt wasn't an attempt.

I am high above you on the railing and dropping hot dookie into your eagerly awaiting and open mouth.
Yes it was. Your insults are amateurish, pathetic and not very well thought out. Come and talk to me when you educate yourself a little more and grow a pair of balls. By the way, you still haven't told me who you know I am. You won't because you don't really know and don't have the sack to own your own words. You bore me and we are having this little exchange in the wrong section. Surely you should know better as a mod.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Colonel Crackskulls

Frood

Quote from: Frood on August 18, 2023, 08:43:42 PMIt wasn't an attempt.

Quote from: Colonel Crackskulls on August 18, 2023, 09:06:41 PMYawn

I called it!

:yeahhh:
Blahhhhhh...

Bonesaw

This sock thinks people care about "sections".

That ship sailed a few years back.  Now the flame is always on.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: Bonesaw on August 18, 2023, 09:14:46 PMThis sock thinks people care about "sections".

That ship sailed a few years back.  Now the flame is always on.

I'm happy to continue this elsewhere "but he/she/it/them started it mom!!"  :pardon:
Blahhhhhh...

Colonel Crackskulls

You two prove I'm a sock and then I'll listen to what you have to say. I could say that I beat LeBron James in one on one but that doesn't make it true. If you two bozos knew who I really was you'd have said it already. lol

P.S. Macho rulz!!

Frood

Quote from: Colonel Crackskulls on August 18, 2023, 09:25:10 PMYou two prove I'm a sock and then I'll listen to what you have to say. I could say that I beat LeBron James in one on one but that doesn't make it true. If you two bozos knew who I really was you'd have said it already. lol

P.S. Macho rulz!!

Why do we owe you or anyone else for that matter an explanation or insight into our thoughts?

Besides, it's far more amusing to watch a known entity unravel themselves.
Blahhhhhh...