The best topic

Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

CIA reminds staff about social media posts after CIA officer shares pro-Palestinian image

Started by Conservative Perspective, November 29, 2023, 06:54:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conservative Perspective

CIA reminds staff about social media posts after CIA officer shares pro-Palestinian image

The Central Intelligence Agency sent a reminder to staff about social media posts after a CIA officer shared a pro-Palestinian image two weeks following the Oct. 7 attack on Israel.

Source: CIA reminds staff about social media posts after CIA officer shares pro-Palestinian image

Lokmar

When the world was normal, the CIA people shut the fuk up and played the roll of ghosts like they should.

Thiel

Quote from: Lokmar on November 29, 2023, 07:36:47 PMWhen the world was normal, the CIA people shut the fuk up and played the roll of ghosts like they should.
CIA agents should not be active on social media.
gay, conservative and proud

Lokmar

Quote from: Thiel on November 29, 2023, 07:47:02 PMCIA agents should not be active on social media.

Well, in the normal times, you were shown the fukin door if you did shit like that.

Thiel

Quote from: Lokmar on November 29, 2023, 07:50:18 PMWell, in the normal times, you were shown the fukin door if you did shit like that.
If one need likes and followers, a career as an intel agent is probably not a fit for them.

Lokmar

Quote from: Thiel on November 29, 2023, 07:54:51 PMIf one need likes and followers, a career as an intel agent is probably not a fit for them.

See, that sounds like the perfect career for someone like me. Too bad I fucking HATE the alphabet agencies in this country. I'd be more inclined to bring them down.

Thiel

Quote from: Lokmar on November 29, 2023, 08:05:49 PMSee, that sounds like the perfect career for someone like me. Too bad I fucking HATE the alphabet agencies in this country. I'd be more inclined to bring them down.
Someone needs to clean house at federal agencies.
Agree Agree x 1 View List