Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:29:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

Everything UFO goes here.

Started by Biggie Smiles, August 21, 2023, 12:24:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Colonel Crackskulls

"If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you."

Colonel Crackskulls

"If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you."

Adolf Oliver Bush

Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

I've seen UFO's first hand and been assaulted by small greys before the movie Communion ever came out in 86/87.

I've never watched the movie... just seen the cover and said "no thank you very fucking much"... even till this day.

Having two of those motherfuckers angrily swarm a little kid's bed and try to drag them off by a limb... particularly a leg, is one thing I don't care to experience again.

These things are real. I don't expect anyone to believe me. I don't give a fuck at this point. No fucks given.
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Frood on August 22, 2023, 05:31:20 AMI've seen UFO's first hand and been assaulted by small greys before the movie Communion ever came out in 86/87.

I've never watched the movie... just seen the cover and said "no thank you very fucking much"...
You didn't miss much. I can't remember how much of it I watched, I only remember Christopher Walken looking like he was having an epiphany on alien anal probes.

Almost like he was thinking "Yay, I like penis"...
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles