The best topic

Replies: 7043
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:00:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

Hello Faggots

Started by cookie monster, August 18, 2023, 01:43:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Brent

Quote from: Rancidmilko on August 18, 2023, 03:04:10 PMGuy with a hot blonde for a sister
What the hell are you talking about? Who are you?

Brent

Biggie Smiles

Thanks alot you fucking asshole C

I Have push notifications on which means me desktop will display a big popup every there is a reply to this thread.

So I'm on a big executive meeting via Teams and I'm sharing content from my screen as I am the presenter and every few minutes a god damn pop up appears that about 15 people can see that says "hello faggots"

I didn't know where to put my fucking face  :ecomcity:  :ecomcity:  :ecomcity:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 6 View List

Bonesaw

Quote from: Brent on August 18, 2023, 03:09:04 PMWhat the hell are you talking about? Who are you?

They're talking about a poster with your name (and username), who died recently.  It's confusing to flamers since they knew that version and not you.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Brent

Quote from: Bonesaw on August 18, 2023, 03:19:47 PMThey're talking about a poster with your name (and username), who died recently.  It's confusing to flamers since they knew that version and not you.
I thought that rotten milk guy was being an asshole. Thanks for clearing it up.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Brent on August 18, 2023, 03:23:46 PMI thought that rotten milk guy was being an asshole. Thanks for clearing it up.

Rancid's not an asshole, he's just a jagoff.

Just messing.  I didn't know the old Brent, but hello new Brent.
That's fire That's fire x 1 View List

Brent

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 18, 2023, 03:27:25 PMRancid's not an asshole, he's just a jagoff.

Just messing.  I didn't know the old Brent, but hello new Brent.
I never met a milkman I trusted.

Brent is my real first name. I used to post here before using a different handle.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Brent on August 18, 2023, 03:30:22 PMI never met a milkman I trusted.

Brent is my real first name. I used to post here before using a different handle.

Rancid is a Third Worlders, but he's a good egg.

I signed up here about a year and a half ago, but never posted because life stuff happened.  I just came back recently.  Seems like a nice place.

Biggie Smiles

Rancid has been our token third worlder for over a decade now.

He comes in handy whenever we have to check a diversity checkbox
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Rancidmilko

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 18, 2023, 04:24:18 PMRancid has been our token third worlder for over a decade now.

He comes in handy whenever we have to check a diversity checkbox

Indeed. We have spics who live in the US, gringos who live in the 3rd world, but I'm the only spic living in the 3rd world.

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Herman

Quote from: Rancidmilko on August 18, 2023, 06:51:56 PMIndeed. We have spics who live in the US, gringos who live in the 3rd world, but I'm the only spic living in the 3rd world.

Aint you a White Brazooean?

Rancidmilko

Quote from: Herman on August 18, 2023, 06:55:48 PMAint you a White Brazooean?

Still technically a spic, according to the redneck definition

Herman

Quote from: Rancidmilko on August 18, 2023, 06:58:22 PMStill technically a spic, according to the redneck definition
My kid brother married an Argie. She is pure Northern Italian descent. She don't call herself a Spic.

Frood

Quote from: Rancidmilko on August 18, 2023, 06:51:56 PMIndeed. We have spics who live in the US, gringos who live in the 3rd world, but I'm the only spic living in the 3rd world.

And former gringos in the spic world who now live in the 3rd world Skip world.

It's all very confusing...
Winner Winner x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Rancidmilko

Quote from: Herman on August 18, 2023, 06:59:56 PMMy kid brother married an Argie. She is pure Northern Italian descent. She don't call herself a Spic.

Spic is the same as latino, isn't it?

It is "derogatory", but I'm not pussified