The best topic

Replies: 7026
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:09:06 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

Hello Faggots

Started by cookie monster, August 18, 2023, 01:43:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Rancidmilko

Quote from: Frood on August 18, 2023, 07:02:39 PMAnd former gringos in the spic world who now live in the 3rd world Skip world.

It's all very confusing...

A melting pot of pot smokers, crackpots and potbellied potty mouths,
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 View List
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Frood

Hispanic.... generally referring to Mexican Americans and Latin Americans in America... seldom anywhere else in the world though. One theory of the origins of the word besides the obvious one (Hispanic), is that US hispanic farm workers operated spigots over the crops... which also shows the origins of the term "wetback".

I don't use either word often because it's distasteful... like the words nigger, coon, boong... unless someone is an arsehole... then all bets are off.

Gringo pisses me off too... especially Mexican migrants to Australia using it.

I'm like "STFU..you're the gringo now, motherfucker!"  :biggrin:
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: Rancidmilko on August 18, 2023, 07:17:17 PMA melting pot of pot smokers, crackpots and potbellied potty mouths,

:yeahhh:

We even have Brazoolian refugees.
Blahhhhhh...

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Frood on August 18, 2023, 07:23:52 PMHispanic.... generally referring to Mexican Americans and Latin Americans in America... seldom anywhere else in the world though. One theory of the origins of the word besides the obvious one (Hispanic), is that US hispanic farm workers operated spigots over the crops... which also shows the origins of the term "wetback".

I don't use either word often because it's distasteful... like the words nigger, coon, boong... unless someone is an arsehole... then all bets are off.

Gringo pisses me off too... especially Mexican migrants to Australia using it.

I'm like "STFU..you're the gringo now, motherfucker!"  :biggrin:

The term "Hispanic" was coined during the Nixon Administration so they could count up another "minority" for political pandering purposes.

Rancidmilko

I hate faggots who come into forums, call everyone a faggot and then disappear
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Rancidmilko on August 19, 2023, 06:30:11 PMI hate faggots who come into forums, call everyone a faggot and then disappear

I think poor little crappy monster slithered back to the safety of Bacteria Factory

Tell him I said about 657 emails coming his way  :laughinatu:

Bonesaw

I beat Looney in a flame match once. 

I doubt anyone is surprised by this...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Bonesaw on August 20, 2023, 06:08:06 PMI beat Looney in a flame match once. 

I doubt anyone is surprised by this...

that's like assuring us you have two arms.

The guy is a cardboard submarine

Herman

Quote from: Rancidmilko on August 19, 2023, 06:30:11 PMI hate faggots who come into forums, call everyone a faggot and then disappear
He is probably a snow flake.