The best topic

Replies: 7027
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:27:31 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

The "leader of the free world" has oatmeal for brains

Started by Garraty_47, August 18, 2023, 04:54:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Garraty_47

As soon as anyone in the media says people are concerned about Joe's "age" you know they're liars and establishment apologists. It's not the number of his years; it's the mush in his melon.

Framing the narrative as being about his "age" is only a deflection from the real problem.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Garraty_47 on September 14, 2023, 09:27:57 AMAs soon as anyone in the media says people are concerned about Joe's "age" you know they're liars and establishment apologists. It's not the number of his years; it's the mush in his melon.

Framing the narrative as being about his "age" is only a deflection from the real problem.
The American people know what they really mean.

Garraty_47

Quote from: DKG on September 14, 2023, 09:29:16 AMThe American people know what they really mean.

Are you sure about that?
Some of us know what they're *not* saying, sure... but we're also the least likely to get our information from corporate infotainment programming. Someone who only watches cable/broadcast "news" hears the preferred narrative repeated over and over and over until it sinks into their subconscious and becomes FACT.

Way too many 'Muricans are having their brain codes hacked on the daily and not only don't care, they'll literally fight to keep it that way.

Humans are weird.

DKG

Quote from: Garraty_47 on September 14, 2023, 09:41:40 AMAre you sure about that?
Some of us know what they're *not* saying, sure... but we're also the least likely to get our information from corporate infotainment programming. Someone who only watches cable/broadcast "news" hears the preferred narrative repeated over and over and over until it sinks into their subconscious and becomes FACT.

Way too many 'Muricans are having their brain codes hacked on the daily and not only don't care, they'll literally fight to keep it that way.

Humans are weird.
Am I sure? No, I would not go that far. I speak for myself.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Garraty_47 on September 14, 2023, 09:27:57 AMAs soon as anyone in the media says people are concerned about Joe's "age" you know they're liars and establishment apologists. It's not the number of his years; it's the mush in his melon.

The real problem? I'd have said that had everything to do with their inability to combat a threat from outside of their political establishment. No matter how hard they've gone in on that threat, it's popularity has only increased until it (among the right at least) regularly polls as many as fifty points ahead of it's nearest rival while their own muddle-headed potato loses support among its traditional voter blocs.

I put it to you that the whole "too old" argument is but a primer for the next act... namely "Donald Trump is   too old to lead the country, just look at Joe Biden... you don't want a repeat of the last four years now do you?" Smarter heads already saw the signs of dementia in Joe's 2020 run though, no matter how hard the media attempted to hide it or explain it away as "mere stuttering". Those tells that are ass yet absent in Trump's delivery, which is why you're also seeing them toy pensively with Biden's criminal dealings. Again, a hard sell to map on to Trump without a Herculean amount of propaganda, there being no parallel for the amount of lawfare being practiced at his expense over the last eight years that has yielded so little result.

Mind you, we saw a large percentage of the entire planet get hounded into submitting themselves to a narrative in the form of the Covid shots, it may be the political establishment are pinning their hopes on a media funded propaganda campaign that involves throwing Joe under the bus just to thwart a populist uprising among We the People. The established order is shit scared that their control is slipping and ready to to try anything to keep you and I under their yoke. They've tried it before, but the tools at their disposal yielded results that were less then satisfying for them, but still... it was a result. Study a drowning man sometime and tell me the current system doesn't contain a few clap backs to that level of desperation.

Stranger shit has happened, I guess time will tell whose resolve would win out.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Garraty_47

They frame it as Joe's age because otherwise they'd have to admit that he's obviously impaired, cognitively. It would also open the can of worms that's congress' own merry band of addlepated seat-warmers.

They're putting all their Trump eggs in the legal basket, just like they doubled- and tripled-down on impeachments even after it was obvious voters didn't give any fucks. You may have noticed they aren't the brightest bulbs in the chandelier and their "advisors" are in it to make money for themselves so for the advisor/consultant class perpetuating a fucked-up situation is preferable to fixing it and not being needed anymore.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Garraty_47 on September 14, 2023, 03:32:14 PMThey frame it as Joe's age because otherwise they'd have to admit that he's obviously impaired, cognitively. It would also open the can of worms that's congress' own merry band of addlepated seat-warmers.
Did anyone think to check Dianne Feinstein's age. Or Nancy Pelosi, who as I understand has only recently announced she is running for reelection? It's a can of worms for them either way.

I'm just saying, don't be surprised when the excuse of age is thrown out there where Trump is concerned. Should he gain a second term, he will be as old as Biden was in 2020. And if the whole fracas over the Presidential Records Act "infringements" is any guide, I imagine it will be perfectly permissible to call his age into question while turning a blind eye to the ongoing dodderings of his elders on the other side of the floor.

Quote from: Garraty_47 on September 14, 2023, 03:32:14 PMThey're putting all their Trump eggs in the legal basket, just like they doubled- and tripled-down on impeachments even after it was obvious voters didn't give any fucks. You may have noticed they aren't the brightest bulbs in the chandelier and their "advisors" are in it to make money for themselves so for the advisor/consultant class perpetuating a fucked-up situation is preferable to fixing it and not being needed anymore.
Yeah, it's pretty obvious.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Garraty_47

I'm sure someone, if not a politician then one of the nattering nabobs on CNN/MSNBC, will absolutely do the what-aboutism of comparing Trump's age to Biden's. I just don't think it'll have any utility aside from being a convenient segue from any substantive discussion of Biden's dementia.

They'll avoid too many specifics when they talk about anyone's age as it relates to mental acuity exactly because it opens the door to some things they *can't* say out loud about the current president and some members of congress.

As usual it'll all be vague references and generalized misleading factoids and the rest of the standard bag of rhetorical tricks they use when skirting around a topic that could easily bite them on the ass if not carefully managed.

Only the die-hard Chucky Toad and Ratchett Madcow watchers will buy into it but that's already a given.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Garraty_47 on September 14, 2023, 04:38:25 PMOnly the die-hard Chucky Toad and Ratchett Madcow watchers will buy into it but that's already a given.
Yeah, they were always going to buy into it, I agree. I tend to think their numbers have thinned substantially, but it's hard to tell when statistics are getting mangled every which way but loose.

I wonder how long before Joe goes third stage dementia. I don't think he's quite there yet and I am surely looking forward to the pretzels CNN and MSNBC will tie themselves up in when he goes full metal retard in rage over someone looking at him the wrong way.

- Biggie Smiles

Oerdin

Thiel

Informative Informative x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Herman

The democRAT machine will force Jim Crow Joe out and Newscum in if the president's approval ratings stay in the shitter.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/he-can-t-do-the-job-former-white-house-doctor-says-biden-is-not-cognitively-fit-for-another-four-years-in-office?utm_source=theblaze-dailyPM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__PM%202023-11-26&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20PM
Texas Republican Rep. Ronny Jackson, who previously served as a White House physician, noted that there are serious reasons to be concerned about Biden's cognitive abilities, according to Fox News Digital.

Jackson told "Sunday Morning Futures" guest anchor Sean Duffy that the situation with Biden's "[decline is] happening quickly."

"Like you said, I've taken care of three presidents... so I know firsthand what it takes to be the commander-in-chief and the head of state. It's a grueling job, both mentally and physically. This man can't do the job. He's proven to us every single day that he can't do the job, but this is going to get worse."

Jackson served as a White House physician under three presidents: George W. Bush, Barack Obama, and Donald Trump.

In the summer of 2022, Jackson's campaign published a statement on its website, saying: "In 2018, following calls from Democrats and the mainstream media, Jackson gave President Trump a cognitive test. The precedent was set."

"Jackson sent a letter to President Biden in June 2021 and again in February 2022 calling on him to do the same. His requests have been ignored."

Jackson has previously claimed that Biden should take a cognitive test to prove he is fit for office or drop out of the 2024 presidential race.

"It's just unbelievable how much he's degenerated just during his time in office," Jackson said. "We cannot afford to have this man in office for the remainder of this term and then [for] another four years after that. He's already putting us at great risk right now."

Oerdin